Profile for stargazer > Reviews

Content by stargazer

stargazer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
OHSEN AD0930 Genuine Quartz Analog Digital Sports Military Watch Leather Day Date Alarm Clock Men's Watch - White
Offered by Easy Bargain

1.0 out of 5 stars ... but thought I'll put up with it because I like the watch & could still tell the time, 4 Sep 2014
At the start I only had part of one of the figures but thought I'll put up with it because I like the watch & could still tell the time. Like the Oshen brand, my work watch keeps perfect time. But tried to put the watch on once & the strap just came away from the watch without much force, very dissapointed!

OHSEN Mens Digital Sport Quartz Leather Band Wrist WatchGift OHS034
OHSEN Mens Digital Sport Quartz Leather Band Wrist WatchGift OHS034
Offered by AMPM24

1.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, crap strap!, 4 Sep 2014

Croydex Push-Fit Bath Shower Set, White
Croydex Push-Fit Bath Shower Set, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Power shower!, 4 Sep 2014
Plain & simple, pay the extra instead of the simple white hose & this turns your shower into a power shower. This is worth every penny, believe me!

Cateye VELO9 CC-VL820 Cycle Computer black
Cateye VELO9 CC-VL820 Cycle Computer black

5.0 out of 5 stars At first I didn't think my forks would be near ..., 4 Sep 2014
At first I didn't think my forks would be near enough to my spokes but found a place. Bit fiddly to get it right, don't think you won't need the sticky pad for the computer. I left it off but then had to slide it to the thicker part of the bar as it was loose. Once fitted it does what you want it too & acts as a clock to save you trying to look at your watch while cycling.

Zefal Spin Mirror - Black, Large
Zefal Spin Mirror - Black, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Fitted eventually., 4 Sep 2014
This product would've got 5 stars but for the fact that I couldn't use the fittings to put the mirror into the end of the handlebars. Yes I did measure the diameter of the hole & the hole came within the parameters required. My solution? Didn't bother with any of the fixtures & just put three blu-tac sticky tabs on the part that would go in. with a little force it went in & is now solid. The mirror is big enough (not like others have said) & you can clearly see approaching traffic coming from behind you.

IGGI Signal Pod Wireless Bicycle Signalling System
IGGI Signal Pod Wireless Bicycle Signalling System
Offered by Urban Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars To Signal Pod, 5 Oct 2013
I have an electric bike with the battery in a rack which blocks out the seat post. But on the back is a plate that has my rear light screwed to it. Does this system have a back plate that could be fixed by screws the same way the light is, if so I could just put my light elsewhere. If you could email me with a reply that is positive I would be grateful & would buy a set, thanks ian.armistead0@gmail.com

Neptune Giftware Magnetic Hematite Elasticated Saints Bracelet / Jesus Bracelet / All Saints Bracelet - 113
Offered by Mia's Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 20 Aug 2013
Just what I wanted, something different. Very impressed with the product & will be visiting this online store again sometime!

Great Value Shamballa Bracelet Disco Ball Pave By KurtzyTM 14 Colours To Choose From - Deep Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars More for women, 20 Aug 2013
Bought this because it stated uni-sex but when I looked at it thought this is more for women than men so consequently my partner is very pleased lol!

Muc-Off Bike Cleaner, 1 Litres
Muc-Off Bike Cleaner, 1 Litres

3.0 out of 5 stars Part satisfied, 20 Aug 2013
It brought some of the muck off but I wasn't impressed that it didn't do better. Think it might just be hot soapy water from now on!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, 26 April 2013
Took it out of the packet thought this looks good. Plugged it in, nice blue light came on tried to tune it in &...........nothing! no matter what I do, even took portable tuned it in by aerial then brought it back to this but nothing. Would've been cheaper to buy a big length of coax & find a route from the aerial connection, gave it 1 star for the design but don't bother! Would send it back but not bothered, may find a use for it if I go live on a hill!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4