ARRAY(0xaa481ce4)

IGGI Signal Pod Wireless Bicycle Signalling System
IGGI Signal Pod Wireless Bicycle Signalling System
Price: 20.28

5.0 out of 5 stars To Signal Pod, 5 Oct 2013
I have an electric bike with the battery in a rack which blocks out the seat post. But on the back is a plate that has my rear light screwed to it. Does this system have a back plate that could be fixed by screws the same way the light is, if so I could just put my light elsewhere. If you could email me with a reply that is positive I would be grateful & would buy a set, thanks ian.armistead0@gmail.com

Neptune Giftware Magnetic Hematite Elasticated Saints Bracelet / Jesus Bracelet / All Saints Bracelet - 113
Offered by betnix bargains
Price: 1.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 20 Aug 2013
Just what I wanted, something different. Very impressed with the product & will be visiting this online store again sometime!

Great Value Shamballa Bracelet Disco Ball Pave By KurtzyTM 14 Colours To Choose From - Deep Blue
Offered by Kurtzie
Price: 1.49

3.0 out of 5 stars More for women, 20 Aug 2013
Bought this because it stated uni-sex but when I looked at it thought this is more for women than men so consequently my partner is very pleased lol!

Muc-Off 1 Litre Bicycle Cleaner Spray - Pink
Muc-Off 1 Litre Bicycle Cleaner Spray - Pink
Price: 5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Part satisfied, 20 Aug 2013
It brought some of the muck off but I wasn't impressed that it didn't do better. Think it might just be hot soapy water from now on!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, 26 April 2013
Took it out of the packet thought this looks good. Plugged it in, nice blue light came on tried to tune it in &...........nothing! no matter what I do, even took portable tuned it in by aerial then brought it back to this but nothing. Would've been cheaper to buy a big length of coax & find a route from the aerial connection, gave it 1 star for the design but don't bother! Would send it back but not bothered, may find a use for it if I go live on a hill!

ABUS 40/130HB140 U-Mini U-Lock - Yellow, 143/80/15 mm
ABUS 40/130HB140 U-Mini U-Lock - Yellow, 143/80/15 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid lock, 18 Feb 2013
Bought this lock after I took out some insurance on the bike. Other buyers need to know that once you have found an insurance company they need to look at the locks they say they will provide cover with. In other words if I have took out in insurance but kept my old lock & the bike was stolen I wouldn't be covered. So go through the insurance companies website, see what locks they say & buy one for peace of mind, this was 32 well spent.

The 4400 Complete Collection (Series 1-4) [DVD]
The 4400 Complete Collection (Series 1-4) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jacqueline McKenzie
Price: 32.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the series but annoyed with ending., 31 Jan 2013
After watching all eight series of '24' I felt I had know where to turn to in replacement. I found this series on Netflix & found it to be really good. The only difference is '24' had a good climatic ending whereas this just left you hanging there thinking ok what's next? I thought surely if you have been faithful for 50 episodes they would give you something to remember, but know it ended on a low note & after reading on Google it looks like there is no more, not a good way to treat the paying public, sorry!

45MM*2 RECHARGEABLE PORTABLE SPEAKER FOR PC LAPTOP ACER
45MM*2 RECHARGEABLE PORTABLE SPEAKER FOR PC LAPTOP ACER
Offered by Delta Enterprise
Price: 12.29

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 22 Jan 2013
Worked for awhile & I thought great then it started squeaking & cutting out, had to buy a different pair of speakers.

Veho VCC-003 Muvi Micro DV Camcorder
Veho VCC-003 Muvi Micro DV Camcorder
Price: 32.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Good camera,but.........................., 22 Jan 2013
This is a good little camera for the price but just wondering the best way to mount it. Your reviews for handlebar mounts don't look favourable with people saying they snap. Although there is a clip fitting on the back I have found while riding the camera lops to one side leaving you recording the inside/outside of your jacket. Any help would be great, you can email me at ian.armistead@orange.net many thanks.

Mens T-Shirt Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon Black 4769TSBPX X-Large
Mens T-Shirt Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon Black 4769TSBPX X-Large
Offered by Blue Banana Alternative Fashion
Price: 11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good t shirt, 6 Jan 2013
It is what it is, just make sure you order big enough, i ordered an x-large to be safe & its not over big.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3