Profile for R. Sanderson > Reviews

Content by R. Sanderson

R. Sanderson "rsanderson" (Seoul, South Korea)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 5 Sept. 2015
Very good quality and size. I treated the wood with olive oil before I first used it and it gave the wood a lovely sheen. Great value for money.

The Lifeboat
The Lifeboat

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting story with moral and ethical situations, 20 July 2015
This review is from: The Lifeboat (Kindle Edition)
An interesting story about a woman's survival in a lifeboat and the moral and ethical decisions that had to be made by her and the other participants. I couldn't but help ask 'What would I do?' at several moments in the book. A good read.

Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, Death and Hope in a Mumbai Slum
Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, Death and Hope in a Mumbai Slum

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't really go anywhere, 20 July 2015
Whilst the personal and human stories in this book are gripping and moving, the book didn't really go anywhere. There were some stories that had a conclusion but maybe I was hoping for more and my expectations were not met.

Cadbury's 99 Flake Wooden Sign
Cadbury's 99 Flake Wooden Sign

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage look, modern materials, 20 July 2015
This sign is exactly as advertised. I bought it as a gift for a friend and he loved it. The packaging to post it internationally was excellent and not too expensive.

Sebamed Liquid Face and Body Wash Pump Pot 1000ml
Sebamed Liquid Face and Body Wash Pump Pot 1000ml

5.0 out of 5 stars The best 'soap' for showers and baths ever!, 20 July 2015
Since my son was born in 2001, this is the only soap he has used. His skin is excellent and the smell is lovely. I cannot recommend this product highly enough.

Women's Work, Men's Cultures: Overcoming Resistance and Changing Organizational Cultures
by Sarah Rutherford

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy reading, 18 Jan. 2014
This book served as part of the literature review for my Master's dissertation on a feminist topic. It was easy to read and informative. Some other texts are hard going but this one was easy to read.

Simpsons - Annual 2014 (Annuals)
Simpsons - Annual 2014 (Annuals)
by Matt Groening

4.0 out of 5 stars My 12 year old really likes this, 7 Jan. 2014
He was very happy to receive this as a Christmas present. He loves the Simpsons and this book will provide him with some happy bedtime reading.

Tracy Beaker 2014 Annual (Annuals 2014)
Tracy Beaker 2014 Annual (Annuals 2014)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of activities, not much reading, 7 Jan. 2014
Even though this is titled an activity book, I was expecting a bit more reading for my daughter. She received this as a Christmas present and was basically finished with reading it by the afternoon of Christmas day. She has yet to start the activities, so I'll have to see how that goes.

Easy Origami Fold-a-Day 2014 Activity Box
Easy Origami Fold-a-Day 2014 Activity Box
by Andrews McMeel - Accord
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than it appears on the photo..., 7 Jan. 2014
...but very thick and with clear instructions for each day.
I bought two of these, one for each of my children, and they are both happy. They started the first model and it should be a gift that keeps them busy throughout the year, whilst learning how to do origami.

Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty (Mac/PC DVD-ROM)
Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty (Mac/PC DVD-ROM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 29 Sept. 2013
Very happy with this game. Love the fact that Blizzard have improved their parental controls so that I can set a daily maximum time limit for my son and give him extra time on weekends. This is well thought through and a boon for conscientious parents. My son is happy too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7