Profile for Mr. A. L. Ford > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. L. Ford

Mr. A. L. Ford "Alan, essex" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Multicolor Cute Long Straight Wig Cosplay Costume Fancy Dress Wig (Black)
Multicolor Cute Long Straight Wig Cosplay Costume Fancy Dress Wig (Black)
Offered by outdoortips
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Vey good, 26 Mar 2014
The item arrived in good time and well packaged. The wig was of good quality and looked great when used as part of the props for 'Catwoman' fancy dress.

Behind the Candelabra [DVD]
Behind the Candelabra [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Douglas
Offered by Sent2u
Price: 4.65

4.0 out of 5 stars good viewing, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Behind the Candelabra [DVD] (DVD)
I rated this 4 as I felt it was a bit slow at times and it lost my attention occasionally. Having said that, it was a really good story and it very interesting to see the way Liberace lived his life. The acting was excellent and it really made you believe in the characters. The sets were fabulous. All in all a thoroughly enjoyable couple of hours entertainment.

JML HD Vision WrapAround Unisex Anti-Glare Sunglasses - Fits Over Your Prescription Glasses!
Offered by CostMad-UK
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 29 July 2013
I chose these sunglasses to fit over my normal reactolite prescription glasses as, although they react to the light outside, they do not darken inside the car when driving. These sunglasses are the prefect solution and they are very effective when driving. I would recommend them to anyone.

Life and Laughing: My Story
Life and Laughing: My Story
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Life and Laughing, 27 Feb 2013
This was a really interesting read, surprisingly sexual at times, but all done in the best possible taste! So many laugh out loud moments that were almost embarrassing on the train. Thoroughly recommended.

Be My Baby
Be My Baby
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 10.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Be My Baby, 17 May 2012
This review is from: Be My Baby (Audio CD)
This is a great 3 CD collection. I have a lot of 60's music in my collection, but included on this collection are some that I have not already got. In my opinion some of the girls 60's music is some of the best released during that era - and it lives up to my expectations. Great.

Fujifilm FinePix F550 Digital Camera - Black (16MP, 15x Optical Zoom) 3-inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fujifilm Finepix F550, 17 May 2012
i got this camera as a replacement to a FinePix camera that was dropped and broken. It was an insurance claim and I had to pay 100 for it. This turned out to be great value as it was on offer at the time, so I got a great deal. The camera is very easy to use, with lots of gadgets (that I am still working out) including GPS and a note on the camera of the area where the photo was taken. The 'continuous shot' mode is brilliant as it allows you to take the photo and get the smile that you 'just miss' after you click the shutter. The feature to zoom in during video shooting is very useful. All in all great value - even if I had paid the full price.

My Kind Of Music - A Fine Romance
My Kind Of Music - A Fine Romance
Price: 8.61

3.0 out of 5 stars My kind of music, 17 May 2012
A good compilation 0f 50's and 60's music, and all original recordings. The 3 CD's are very good value. Great for singing along to in the car.

LEGO Friends 3065: Olivia's Tree House
LEGO Friends 3065: Olivia's Tree House
Offered by Mytoyfactory
Price: 46.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LEGO friends, 17 May 2012
We were a bit uncertain of buying this for our 7 year old grandaughter, but we were very please when we saw it built. She is getting a lot of play value out of it.

Playmobil - 4225 Doctor with Incubator
Playmobil - 4225 Doctor with Incubator

5.0 out of 5 stars Playmobil Doctor, 17 May 2012
This fits into the Playmobil Hospital that we bought or 4 year old grandaughter very well. It adds to the play value of the Hospital.

Playmobil 4007 Super Set Pirates' Cove
Playmobil 4007 Super Set Pirates' Cove

5.0 out of 5 stars Playmobil Pirate Fortress, 17 May 2012
My 3 year old grandson has already had so much fun with this product. It is totally compatible with other pirate products from this range. Would definatley recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3