Profile for Mrs. Eileen M. Roberts > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Eileen M....

Mrs. Eileen M. Roberts (northamptonshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
22 Mixed Aluminium & Steel Crochet Hooks Weaving Needle Set in Purple Case By Kurtzy TM
Offered by Kurtzie - Fast Shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars crochet hooks in case, 23 July 2014
I had seen a friend with these so when I saw them I just had to have them and I am very pleased

9pcs Colorful Soft Plastic Handle Aluminum Crochet Hooks Needles 2mm-6mm Knitting Knit Yarn Weave Craft
Offered by BT-Baiting

5.0 out of 5 stars Plastic handle crochet hooks, 23 July 2014
I am very pleased with these as I hav'nt got much grip in my hands they make crocheting much easier and more comfortable

Baby Marble DK Knitting Yarn 100g (Turquoise/Lemon/Lilac BM2)
Baby Marble DK Knitting Yarn 100g (Turquoise/Lemon/Lilac BM2)
Offered by Creative Craft Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby marble wool, 23 July 2014
I am very pleased with this wool, I am crocheting a lovely jacket for my new great great niece, I'm sure she will look very cute in it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars arthouse chelsea wallpaper, 11 April 2014
I am so happy with this wallpaper, I saw it in a shop a few years ago but, wasn't ready to buy it at the time, when I went back to buy it they had discontinued it. I tried a few different sites online, I actually paid for it at one point only to be told via e-mail that it was discontinued by the manufacturer. So I turned to the only other place I thought could help me, 'AMAZON' and within 2 or 3 days of ordering it I received it much to my delight. You know what it's like when you have your heart set on something and nothing else will do! For some reason amazon always seems to come up trumps. Thank you once again.

From Now On
From Now On
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Will Young from now on, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: From Now On (Audio CD)
I chose this rating because everything was fine, it arrived on time, i bought this cd to replace one that had got spoiled, i play it a lot, i love Will Young. I would recommend this cd to other people.

The Circus
The Circus

2.0 out of 5 stars the circus cd, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Circus (Audio CD)
I chose this rating because the cd jumps when i play it so it spoils my listening, i am disappointed. It came on time, i don't think i need to say anymore other than if i knew where to return it i would.

Let It Go
Let It Go
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Will Young CD, 19 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Let It Go (Audio CD)
Not much to say really I love Will Young and wanted to buy one of his CDs, if I could afford it i'd buy everything he's ever done and recommend it to everyone.

Will Young: Live In London [DVD]
Will Young: Live In London [DVD]
Dvd ~ Will Young
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Why I love my Will Young DVD, 19 Nov. 2013
I chose this DVD because I love Will Young, I watched this when it was televised and said then I would buy it one day. It and he are absolutely fantastic, the best singer ever to win a singing contest. I would recommend this to everyone.

Be Careful What You Wish For
Be Careful What You Wish For
by Alexandra Potter

5.0 out of 5 stars Be careful what you wish for, Alexandra Potter, 18 July 2013
Another Alexandra Potter, told you i liked her, not much to say really, i love this author so i know i am going to like whatever i read of hers. Anyone who's looking for a good read i recommend any of her books.

Me and Mr Darcy
Me and Mr Darcy
by Alexandra Potter

5.0 out of 5 stars Me and Mr Darcy, Alexandra Potter, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Me and Mr Darcy (Paperback)
I love Alexandra Potter, brilliant author, and what woman in her right mind dosn't like Mr Darcy! Loved this as i do all her books very easy to read and keeps you gripped, i never wanted to put it down.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3