Profile for algy > Reviews

The Housemaid
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Mundane film, 18 Oct 2014
True the film is sexy in parts but I did not feel the tension that the story was supposed to have engendered. The story, apart from the ending, was predictable and mundane. The acting was good an the production competent. The scenes between the maid and the young daughter were in fact high lights for me. Not in the class of Dirk Bogarde's The Servant: now that is a twisted story.

OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED H7  halogen headlamp bulb  64210NBU-HCB +110% more light and +20% whiter light in double box
OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED H7 halogen headlamp bulb 64210NBU-HCB +110% more light and +20% whiter light in double box

4.0 out of 5 stars Head Lights, 7 Oct 2014
They seem to last longer than other brands but still fail within 6 months. I drive for security work every night of the year so I suspect this is good use compared to average motoring use for most drivers even though we drive the same pot holed roads. I bought the first set locally but Amazon supplies are much cheaper for exactly the same product.

JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
Offered by Electro4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Ear Pieces, 7 Oct 2014
Bought these before and needed an extra pair. Not indestructible but very good value for money. I will soon buy another set as I stood on the first I bought and one ear piece no longer works.

Rocket Man (Originally Performed By Kate Bush) [Full Vocal Version]
Rocket Man (Originally Performed By Kate Bush) [Full Vocal Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars Kate Bush Unique, 5 Sep 2014
Kate Bush looks good and sounds good but nothing is too usual in this performance. How Kate uses her voice is intriguing, fascinating, entertaining and stays in your mind wanting more.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2014 10:04 AM BST

QTY 2 DERMOL 500 EMOLLIENT MOISTURISER LOTION X 500ML WITH PUMP ACTION UK COMPUTER-TECH2013*
Offered by PharmacyKwik

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Soap Substitute, 24 Aug 2014
For me this is a very good soap substitute which was recommended and prescribed by my GP for skin leg infection. It is also supposed to be useful as a skin moisturiser but I found it not effective that way and I use Epaderm, prescribed by my GP, to keep the damaged leg skin supple.

Robson Green - A Trilogy - Ain't Misbehavin'/The Last Musketeer/Take Me [DVD]
Robson Green - A Trilogy - Ain't Misbehavin'/The Last Musketeer/Take Me [DVD]
Dvd ~ Beth Goddard

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Value, 24 Aug 2014
Very good entertainment worth the money. "Take Me" was exceptional for acting and erotic mystery story line with a very surprising ending.

Valeo H7 477 All Weather Bulb
Valeo H7 477 All Weather Bulb

3.0 out of 5 stars All Weather Car Bulbs, 9 July 2014
I bought a pair of these as spares in January 2014 and used them from February 2014. Today the first one failed and I expect the second to follow soon but I will comment later. I work nights driving a Ford Focus on mobile security so the bulbs get much more use than would normally be the case. These bulbs perform no worse than the Halfords own lable All Weather bulbs. All weather bulbs do give better vision in fog and bad weather conditions. The "cool silly" drivers who use the ultra bright light bulbs on high beam all the time are a big nuisance for us night workers.

Protec M25 duty organiser holdall
Protec M25 duty organiser holdall
Offered by MC Products Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Duty Bag, 8 July 2014
I use a duty bag every day in my mobile security travels so capacity, facility and durability are important. I regularly carry stationery, batteries, torches, reference material, tapes, minor tools, etc. This bag has great capacity without too many pockets but the main compartment has a very good adjustable divider which is secured by Velcro links. The construction is of a good gauge woven nylon covering that seems very strong for the daily handling involved. I will be very surprised if I have to report any problems later. The price is almost half that of a Wenger luggage equivalent and Wenger products are good.

Hama Mobile Phone Sleeve "Flower Power", size M, blue
Hama Mobile Phone Sleeve "Flower Power", size M, blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for Size, 2 July 2014
This is a very well made and stylishly patterned sleeve. However, the internal size is too small for the Nokia E63. Instead of returning the item I have decided to reconstruct it by inserting material in the long seams. This will make enough space for the E63 or other phones. The leather finish is very good quality.

red real genuine leather mobile case bag Smartphone for Nokia C6-01, E5-00, E6-00, E63, E71, E72, E75 and N76

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money in spite of the postage cost ..., 2 July 2014
The item is a bit tight but it takes my Nokia E63 and the pull tag works well. I suspect that with use the leather casing will give way in shape and size. Very good value for money in spite of the postage cost but it did come from Germany by air mail.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8