Profile for algy > Reviews

Gillette Fusion Power Razor Blade - Pack of 8
Gillette Fusion Power Razor Blade - Pack of 8
Price: 21.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Shaving, 8 Aug 2013
Part of the very good Fusion razor set up and the blades do the job without cutting me at all!

Gillette Fusion Manual Razor
Gillette Fusion Manual Razor
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Shaving, 8 Aug 2013
Having researched Which and Amazon I can see no advantage in buying a standard electric razor. The costs verses reliability reports clearly show that if this razor fails at the same rate as a conventional razor, I will have lost 8.39 as opposed to 50 plus. My last Fusion Power razor lasted 18 months before failing so I am still saving money even against the local supermarket price of 10!

Hydrea Walnut Wood Bath Brush
Hydrea Walnut Wood Bath Brush
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd
Price: 16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars clean again, 30 July 2013
This brush, for me, has the right bristle and reach for ablutions . Unlike previous brushes this one has a larger brush head which does not clog with soap. The brush seems to justify the higher price but time only will tell.

Graphite Dry Powder
Graphite Dry Powder
Offered by OnlineGarageDoorSpares | Solarvis Energy
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars key issue, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Graphite Dry Powder (Misc.)
Our house locks on the most used doors were very obstructive and I thought replacement locks would be needed. However, use of the graphite powder and the "repairs" were complete. A second bottle is used for my securitynight work as I have many more locks to deal with.

Media Shuttle, Holds 6 USB Drives, Black
Media Shuttle, Holds 6 USB Drives, Black
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE
Price: 10.13

5.0 out of 5 stars 4sticks, 15 July 2013
Just the item to stop me damaging or losing usb sticks which are full of sensitive and useful data and music. The wallet looks and feels robust enough to last being carried around. I think the price is high but the data protected cost much more time and research let alone the visible direct costs involved. I bought two wallets..

Aidapt Deluxe Handy Reacher 35inch
Aidapt Deluxe Handy Reacher 35inch
Price: 8.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Tools, 5 July 2013
This item would get 5 stars if the previous ones working head mechanism had not failed after 2 years. Maybe I just need an industrial version. This reacher allows me to get so much more done (in office, kitchen, and garden) inspite of age and joints protesting. I have 2 reachers so I do not limit my carrying capacity. I am searching for a powered and or hydraulic version...

A Taste of the Unexpected
A Taste of the Unexpected
by Mark Diacono

3.0 out of 5 stars Gardening, 28 Jun 2013
I hope to have found an interesting item with a difference for my wife - a keen gardener. I may also be allowed a browse even though I am an arm chair gardener.

VictorINOX Multiclip Belt Clip with 2 Loops
VictorINOX Multiclip Belt Clip with 2 Loops
Price: 7.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket Technology, 6 Jun 2013
I lost a very useful pen knife from my pocket so I bought this belt clip item and mounted it directly to the trouser band. So far, this clip has worked very well on the short chain. But I must remember to close the blades before clipping the knife to the chain. On one occasion I did not close the scissors and stabbed myself!

Integral Neon 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Yellow
Integral Neon 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Yellow
Price: 14.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory, 6 Jun 2013
With data needs becoming more wide spread even for small business operations, I needed to have higher capacity usb sticks. Integral do the job at a good price but the caps keep getting lost. Pity they did not use a ball chain link as they use on their Splash range.

Magnum Elite Spider 8.1 Urban Boot - Colour Black - Size 9
Magnum Elite Spider 8.1 Urban Boot - Colour Black - Size 9

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit for Purpose, 6 Jun 2013
I walk for security patrols every night and I need reliable boots that should not be thought of except for putting on and taking off. The lacing scheme over stiffened boot uppers is very awkward to control the tightness to keep the boot fit during use. The boots become loose during the patrol and this is distracting and tiring. Otherwise the boots are fine. I am still working on the lacing though. I cannot recommend these boots.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7