Profile for algy > Reviews

Mademoiselle C
Mademoiselle C
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Waste Time on This, 10 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Mademoiselle C (Amazon Video)
I wanted an interesting film and it was boring. As a documentary, I thought it was rubbish. As entertainment, I did not find anything at all. What a waste of time.

Dachshund Heart Ceramic Coffee Tea Mug Cup Blue
Dachshund Heart Ceramic Coffee Tea Mug Cup Blue
Offered by WestDepotUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Size Important, 18 Oct. 2015
I should have checked for capacity as I wanted a 4-500ml mug and this is about 300ml. However, the mug's design, colour and glaze are very good.

Keep Calm and Love Dachshunds Ceramic Coffee Tea Mug Cup Red
Keep Calm and Love Dachshunds Ceramic Coffee Tea Mug Cup Red
Offered by WestDepotUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Glazing QC, 18 Oct. 2015
I should have checked for capacity as I wanted a 4-500ml mug and this is abou 300ml. However, the mug's design and colour are very good. BUT only 3 stars as I found a glazing fault on the top rim.

Battery 58Wh - compatible for Asus N56VM Serie
Battery 58Wh - compatible for Asus N56VM Serie
Offered by ipc-computer

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery Good, 18 Oct. 2015
Battery fitted perfectly and after about a month of daily use still works as I expected. Being made in Germany from Samsung parts, I got a good aftermarket part.

Easifast Blue Line Bandage 7.5cm x 5m, Similar to Tubifast. UK Made
Easifast Blue Line Bandage 7.5cm x 5m, Similar to Tubifast. UK Made
Offered by Sweeney First Aid

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain Buy, 11 July 2015
The Easifast bandage did well in use but it was not as elastic as Tubifast. At about half the price of Tubifast, Easifast is certainly a bargain and well worth using.

Duracell Industrial D Cell Batteries Box of 10 Alkaline-Manganese Dioxide Battery

2.0 out of 5 stars Copper beats Yellow, 31 May 2015
Though I have not recorded usage times it is noticeable that these batteries do not last long compared to the usual "copper" shop ones. I see no advantage to buying these batteries at all.

4 x 19mm Rubber Ferrules Walking Stick Cane Crutch
4 x 19mm Rubber Ferrules Walking Stick Cane Crutch
Offered by Lifeswonderful - Comfort Mobility Wellbeing

4.0 out of 5 stars Ferrule easy fit, 27 May 2015
The item slipped on easily but, so far, the ferrule has not come off. By contrast the original worn out ferrule was a struggle to get off so I am very satisfied with the purchase.

The Songs of Carole King
The Songs of Carole King

5.0 out of 5 stars Carol King: A legend indeed..., 22 May 2015
A very welcome collection which, for me, is nostalgia heaven. I knew Carol King wrote more than she performed but I had no idea how much she has written. Now an old codger with more to spend than I had when these songs were first released, I have much to thank modern technology for.

NRS Healthcare F24279 Medeci Bath Seat 30 cm (12 inches) Height - Width Adjustable

5.0 out of 5 stars Shower/bathing easier, 22 May 2015
For the first time since 27 December 14, when sciatic nerve and other problems hit, I am able to use the bath/shower without being very slow and careful. Shower/bathing is now a much quicker and safer operation. Though I have an old cast iron bath which is too wide, by an inch either side, for the adjusters to touch the sides, the unit, because of the excellent suction points on each leg, is very stable. However, I expect that the suction will deteriorate over a period of time and I am researching ways of extending the side adjusters. Maybe I just need some plastic wrapping bubble wrap to sort the possible problem. In the meantime I am enjoying a decent bath/shower.
Up date 14.2.2016: seat slate has developed a 2" split and I will write to supplier.

Classical Gas
Classical Gas

5.0 out of 5 stars Full Sound, 22 May 2015
This review is from: Classical Gas (MP3 Download)
A full on guitar sound that I like very much. However, I will check out most of the over 400 covers of this number and may find an orchestral version that will be just as good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13