Profile for MISS R A BURGOINE > Reviews

Content by MISS R A BURGOINE

MISS R A BURGOINE (Lincolnshire, UK)

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Lighted Leather Cover, Steel Blue (only fits Kindle Keyboard)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle lighted cover, 22 Jan. 2012
To begin with I was quite reluctant to spend such a high price for a cover, I had previously bought a basic sleeve of a cheaper price and brand. However, I kept going back to look at these covers and wishing I had a light for my kindle on these dull winter evenings. So I decided to invest in this, and now wish I'd have just bought this one straight off, it's great quality, innovative design, kindle is kept safe and secure, it looks the part! I love the fact that the light runs off the kindle and its always there when I need it. This cover may be expensive but its a worth while investment, its given my kindle and my reading habits a whole new lease of life!!

Making the Rounds with Oscar: The Inspirational Story of a Doctor, His Patients and a Very Special Cat

3.0 out of 5 stars a little dissapointing, 19 Jan. 2011
This was an appealing concept. It would have made for a charming heart warming tale. It did have points of this and it was tastefully written. However, it all felt just a little bit too self centred from the angle of the author. There was alot of informative points and it was true to life, I work in a similar environment and some of the issues raised made me stop and think about my own proffesional performance and practices. As a cat lover I was hoping from just a little bit more from the book, its hard to put my finger on it, theres just something missing. So BE WARNED... if your expecting a book thats centers around Oscar the cat... as the title sugguests!

The Best Of
The Best Of

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 1 Nov. 2010
This review is from: The Best Of (MP3 Download)
What a great band! I'm currently enjoying a bit of a suede revival on my ipod thanks to this cd! This is a well compiled greatest hits, bringing back so many memories! I've been counting down the days till its release. A must have for fans, and a great starter cd for new listeners. Whats not to love about suede! And a big high five to amazon for undercutting itunes on the price!

Recovery (Explicit Version) [Explicit]
Recovery (Explicit Version) [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Eminem is back!!, 26 Jun. 2010
Dont just think... oh here goes another Eminem album... this is something else, Eminem is back on top form!! The track listing on here doesn't detail other artists on this album such as Pink, Lil Wayne and Rihanna. Stand out tracks for me are Love The Way You Lie, No Love, Space Bound.