Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now
Profile for Carol Sew Happy > Reviews

Content by Carol Sew Happy

Carol Sew Happy "Sew Me" (United Kingdom)

The Seven T's of Practical Differentiation (Alphabet Sevens)
The Seven T's of Practical Differentiation (Alphabet Sevens)

5.0 out of 5 stars As it says on the cover!, 19 Aug. 2015
The book is written in a straight forward manner with plenty of ideas for each of the 7 T's. There are many practical differentiation suggestions, which address a range of ages & abilities in a variety of subject areas. I'm looking forward to putting them into action this term.

The Fashion Designer's Textile Directory: The Creative Use of Fabrics in Design
The Fashion Designer's Textile Directory: The Creative Use of Fabrics in Design
by Gail Baugh

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 April 2013
I'm delighted with this book and the prompt service.
As a teacher, I need to keep up with the latest developments in Textiles and their potential uses. This book is ideal.

iPro Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for New Apple iPhone 4/iPhone 4S (Pack of 10)
Offered by DEALSJUST4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 3 April 2013
Despite their incredibly low cost, these screen savers arrived promptly and are perfect. They fit my daughter's phone perfectly and you don't notice it's there. Great1

The Dressmaker's Technique Bible: A Complete Guide to Fashion Sewing Techniques
The Dressmaker's Technique Bible: A Complete Guide to Fashion Sewing Techniques
by Lorna Knight
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars A stuuningly helpful little book!, 4 July 2009
I bought this book based on the first review and WOW - it certainly is fantastic, clear and practical too ... the spiral binding allows it to sit open next to the sewing machine as I use it. I've been sewing for years (self taught) and this is one of the most helpful sewing books I have come across - lovely clear photographs and explanations. I forget techniques I haven't used for a while and wanted a book that would save me from time-consuming practice and material wastage. It's exactly what I wanted. Thank you to Lorna Knight.