Profile for mr J > Reviews

50mm 4part Magnetised Anodized Aluminium Pollinator Metal Herb Spice Grinder
50mm 4part Magnetised Anodized Aluminium Pollinator Metal Herb Spice Grinder
Offered by DEAL-BOX

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality, 27 Sept. 2012
So I bought this grinder and the delivery was really quick but I recieved the wrong one, however I contacted the seller
and they kindly sent me another one. I would definetly recommend this product as it's light and sturdy and it grinds your herbs perfectly.
All in all great product and service.

Raw Rolling Paper Tips 10 Booklets
Raw Rolling Paper Tips 10 Booklets
Offered by Digicorp

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, 25 Sept. 2012
I recieved this today and I am really impressed with the product, the paper is of good quality and you get 10 booklets so
it should last a while. For the price I would definetly recommend it.

Asian Landscape Journal (Notebook, Diary) (Coptic Journals)
Asian Landscape Journal (Notebook, Diary) (Coptic Journals)
by Peter Pauper Press

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 22 Sept. 2012
I bought the journal over a year ago and only just finished it. the cover is really beautiful and the papers feels thick and well made. Depending on how much you write this journal could last you awhile, I would definetly recommend this for casual writers. i'm currently contemplating purchasing another one.

HP 16GB V210 USB Drive
HP 16GB V210 USB Drive
Offered by KING OF FLASH

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Usb, 9 Feb. 2012
When I first bought this USB it was amazing, small, compact and looked great. It worked really well for awhile but recently it has been corrupted twice out of the blue which resulted in me losing alot of important files. This has forced me to buy a new USB so that's why it gets 3 stars.

Laminated Welcome to the Madhouse!
Laminated Welcome to the Madhouse!
Offered by PopArtUK

4.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 22 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Laminated Welcome to the Madhouse!
this is a great poster for all those Arkham Ayslum fans, the poster itself is in great quality also laminated, the reason i gave it four stars instead of 5 is because it took a little longer than expexted for it to arrive.

Lord of the Rings Sterling Silver The one Ring - Size V
Lord of the Rings Sterling Silver The one Ring - Size V

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome ring, 29 Sept. 2010
I'm a big LotR fan so when I first saw this I had to buy it, when the ring came I had a few problems with the size however amazon was more than willing to give me a ring that fits, now the ring itself is beautiful the inscription is nicely done and looks like the real thing. I have had it for nearly a year now (forgot to write review before) and i haven't had any problems with it the only disappointment was the box which looked really cheap but other than that if you are LotR fan this is a must get.

Razer Deathadder Re-Spawn 3500DPI Gaming Mouse
Razer Deathadder Re-Spawn 3500DPI Gaming Mouse
Offered by aone.international

5.0 out of 5 stars very good mouse, 19 May 2010
ive had this mouse for around 6 months now and it hasn't failed me once, its comfortable and easly fits into my hand,
it has a really fast clicking rate and all around a really good mouse would reccomend it to anyone oh i almost forgot
it looks so awesome.

great mouse

Plantronics .Audio 655USB Digital PC Headset
Plantronics .Audio 655USB Digital PC Headset
Offered by SENDERCITY

4.0 out of 5 stars good headset, 22 April 2010
i got this headset today and i plugged it in strait away it worked perfectly the sound was amazing and its comfortable, i would have given it 5 stars if not for one issue, now i dont know if this is normal or a fault but e.g if i have itunes or anything else that emits sound on i would have to close them first then plug in the headset and then reopen it, its kinda annoying because it cant switch from speakers to headset strait away so i dont know im thinking of returning it for a replacement but the headset it self is really good.