Profile for johnniespeedo > Reviews

Content by johnniespeedo

johnniespeedo

Sony MEX-N4000BT Bluetooth Car Radio CD Player / AUX Input / USB with Apple iPod / iPhone Control / Android / Smartphone / NFC One Touch Connection
Offered by caraudiosecurityuk
Price: 95.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service from the supplier - I had a problem ..., 14 Aug 2014
Excellent service from the supplier - I had a problem with the installation as my car does not have an accessory position on the ignition switch, and amazingly, the Sony instructions for this eventuality were incorrect. I contacted the supplier by e-mail and got a reply within the hour, followed their instructions and the Player has worked perfectly since. I've always been a Sony fan and have a Sony smartphone, which connects immediately via NFC, so very happy, excellent service and product.

DK Eyewitness Pocket Map And Guide: Venice
DK Eyewitness Pocket Map And Guide: Venice
by Collectif
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable pocket guide to Venice., 6 Oct 2013
On our recent trip to Venice we never went out without this guide and particularly the map. Amazing how much walking one can do in a city of canals! Having read up the history of Venice before our visit, this guide has enough information to remind you of the best sights to cram into a short visit - you cannot see everything in a week! Very handy size and used extensively. And for only a couple of pounds it was great value.

Triton TLOC315 Systainer Storage System T-LOC 315 x 396 x 296mm
Triton TLOC315 Systainer Storage System T-LOC 315 x 396 x 296mm
Price: 53.52

4.0 out of 5 stars Box clever, 6 Oct 2013
A family member bought me a Triton router for Xmas and gave me an Amazon voucher for my birthday - what better than to spend the latter on a box for the router, which fits perfectly, together with all it's bits. Great for protection and transport, well made and tough.

Rod: The Autobiography
Rod: The Autobiography
by Rod Stewart
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Rod: The Autobiography (Paperback)
Very entertaining and flows nicely, an interesting and lively insight into a charmed life of a cheeky chappie. if you're a fan of Rod's which I have been for more years than this book reminds me of, you must have it!

Jumbo Jigroll 2000 Compact
Jumbo Jigroll 2000 Compact
Offered by easy_trader
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Adopt and adapt, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: Jumbo Jigroll 2000 Compact (Toy)
My partner wanted this to keep the all pieces for her patchwork quilts in the right position after cutting out and before she sews them up - and it works a treat. What it does for jigsaws, we haven't tried, but it works for her, so no grumbles, which is good. maybe there's another market here for the supplier!

Barcelona [Special Edition]
Barcelona [Special Edition]

5.0 out of 5 stars Freddie lives on, 31 Dec 2012
If your'e a Freddie Mercury fan like me, what's not to like! A great piece of work and a lasting legacy to his brilliance.

T8 15W FLUORESCENT STRIP TUBE LIGHT 500mm DIFFUSER TOILET KITCHEN SHED CABINET GARAGE Trade Pack
Offered by AuctionZ Ltd
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Tortoises, 31 Dec 2012
Unable to find a strip light in France to take the correct size of UVA/UVB tube, I spotted this on Amazon UK and it is now doing excellent duty keeping our three new tortoises warm in their winter house. Maybe not it's normal use, but hey, it does the job, thanks to speedy service from the supplier.

CAT Footwear Men's Active Alaska Dark Beige 708972 9 UK Wide
CAT Footwear Men's Active Alaska Dark Beige 708972 9 UK Wide
Offered by Foot Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Catman strikes again!, 31 Dec 2012
This is my fourth pair of Cat boots and as usual they are just as like the others - super fit, comfortable & I trust they will be as hard wearing as the previous ones - another pair purchased three years ago are still going strong. The sizing appears to be consistent, unlike some other brands I have purchased before. As usual, speedy service from Amazon UK to France - much cheaper to buy from UK than here, even with the added carriage.

Seagate STAM2000200 2TB FreeAgent GoFlex Wireless Home Network Storage System
Seagate STAM2000200 2TB FreeAgent GoFlex Wireless Home Network Storage System

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value external hard drive, 14 Mar 2012
First the negatives - well only one really! I bought a wi-fi printer - guess what, it connects to my computer without wires! All it needs is plugging in. I bought this Seagate wi-fi hard drive and guess what - it needs a network cable to connect to your internet box. The cable is supplied, though it is too short for my set-up, but nowhere does it tell you before you buy it that it is not completely 100% wi-fi. Thus I had to buy a 5m network cable in addition. Having got that out of the way, it's brilliant - easy to set up and add other computers and with 2 TB capacity it's going to store all my stuff once I get round to copying our myriad collection of CDs & DVDs! In the meantime it is comforting to know that at the appointed time all our info from 1 PC and a laptop is automatically backed up without me doing a thing. Very pleased as usual with Amazon service and product - it was the best value 2Tb I could find at the time & after 3 weeks, so far so good.