Profile for laratrik > Reviews

laratrik

Rolson 90004 Twin 72-LED Inspection Lamp
Rolson 90004 Twin 72-LED Inspection Lamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value purchase!, 10 May 2014
Great lights for camping! We bought these for a camping trip and were impressed by the quality and the light they produced.

10 Minute Solution - Blast Off Body Fat [DVD] [2010]
10 Minute Solution - Blast Off Body Fat [DVD] [2010]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Workout - perfect for busy mums!, 21 Oct 2012
I bought this workout, since I was finding it hard to always do a proper long workout in the mornings before the school run - and I'm a morning exerciser so this is great for those mornings when I just dont have that much time. The workouts are also quite tough and you really feel like you've done something - especially the arm workout!! I also sometimes do two sections together to make a twenty minute workout. This is the second dvd I have bought in the 10 min solution series and I'll definitely be buying more!

10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat  [DVD]
10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 28 Oct 2011
I bought this dvd to suppliment my Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd. It's great for those days when you want to exercise but just dont have the time for a long workout! Also you can do 2 sections in a row which then makes it a respectable 20 min workout! The 10 mins goes really quickly and there's an excellent variety of exercises with easier and harder options making it good value for money so that even when you get used to the exercises you can challenge yourself even more to do the harder options. Love it! I'm now going to look at the other 10 mins solutions dvds!

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars The best quick work out ever!!, 4 July 2011
This has to be the best workout for busy mums! It takes about 25 mins including the warm up and cool down. Normally I wouldn't feel like I'd worked hard enough only exercising for this amount of time but this dvd is brilliant and will really get you sweating!! I'm used to doing Davina's dvds for 30-40 mins but this is far better and I can fit it in in the mornings before getting the kids to school. I don't do it every day but began to see a difference straight away. I would consider myself reasonably fit but have still not got passed level 1 so it's great value for money. I did try level 2 but decided i'm not quite ready for that yet although i did feel really good and was sweating out of every pore by the end of it!! I even got my mum whose over 50 to buy this dvd and she loves it too as you can work at a more basic level if you want. Jillian is so motivational throughout the workout too which makes a big difference, and she doesn't let you give up! I can't reccommend it enough!!

Cinderella - Royal Edition [DVD]
Cinderella - Royal Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wilfred Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat it!, 25 April 2011
This is just a good excuse to buy a classic Disney DVD. For all those romantics out there, it is an absolute 'must have'. Unlike much of the other 'Royal Wedding' rubbish - this is actually worth every penny!! My sons even love it too!

KS2 Comprehension Book 1 (of 4): Years 3 - 6 (Teacher's Guide also available)
KS2 Comprehension Book 1 (of 4): Years 3 - 6 (Teacher's Guide also available)
by Celia Warren

4.0 out of 5 stars Good selection with good length texts, 20 Mar 2011
I bought this book as I struggled to find many comprehension books that had long enough texts in them in comparison to optional sats papers. This book however has a good selection of different texts and at varying levels which is useful for differentating. The only downside I feel is that similar to every other comprehension book I've looked at on this search, it does not give you a level for the score that the children get, so you really do have to look at each question and how they've answered it to enable you to give them a level, or just make up your own scoring system to relate to the levels. Good value for money though.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2014 6:22 PM GMT