Profile for Kuvastin > Reviews

Content by Kuvastin

Kuvastin

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Smoothie IBS Recipes: Delicious Smoothies for the Low Fodmap Diet - Smoothie Fodmap Recipes - Fodmap, IBS and Autoimmune Friendly

3.0 out of 5 stars Smoothie Book, 4 Jun. 2016
I wasn't as wowed by this book as I thought I would be. I was a bit disappointed, nothing really stood out to me and I was put off because the vast majority of the recipes heavily featured banana (revolting - in my opinion!) It was all a bit samey - although, what was I really expecting in a book on smoothies?! However, there was nothing wrong with the book per se, it just didn't suit me.... so I will add that if you like smoothies and you suffer with IBS, then chances are you will love this book!

Just Life Dust-proof Non-woven Travel Drawstring Dress Shoes Bags Pouches Case Foldable Fashion Portable Breathable Shoes Tote Bags (set of 10)
Offered by Fun Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, 4 Jun. 2016
I bought these to help store my shoes as I don't have the space to keep all the boxes (and to prevent my wardrobe from looking like a stockroom!!) These have cute designs (very Cath Kidson-esque) and this was the sole reason I bought these, as I wanted something pretty and they didn't disappoint. The fabric is very lightweight and so far has been durable. Just something fun and different for shoe storage!

Yoga-Mad Half ToeSox - Black, Small
Yoga-Mad Half ToeSox - Black, Small
Offered by SportsShop4u

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Pilates, Yoga and Barre Class, 4 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Half Toesox (Apparel)
I always use these for Booty Barre and Pilates class - these make such a huge difference and massively improve my grip. I find the sizing is a little on the snug side, but with stretch. Personally, I would not recommend sizing up, unless you are on the bigger side of your shoe size (ie I am a size 4 - 4.5 and Small is the correct size for me). The only downside of these is that the pads do wear off quite quickly, especially if you use them regularly. They wash well too (although, I'm sure this doesn't help with the pads wearing off). I need to replace mine every 6 months or so - usually the sock part is fine, but the pads are gone.

One thing that I would like to point out (and make sure you are aware of this before you buy) is that the size guide is in American sizes.
X Small : 3 - 5.5 US (1 - 3.5 UK)
Small : 6 - 8 US (4 - 6 UK)
Medium : 8.5 - 10.5 US (7.5 - 8.5 UK)
Large : 11 - 13 US (9 - 12 UK)

Fitness Mad Toesox-no Toe Ankle Fuchsia S
Fitness Mad Toesox-no Toe Ankle Fuchsia S
Offered by YogaStudio

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Pilates, Yoga and Barre Classes, 4 Jun. 2016

X Small : 3 - 5.5 US (1 - 3.5 UK)
Small : 6 - 8 US (4 - 6 UK)
Medium : 8.5 - 10.5 US (7.5 - 8.5 UK)
Large : 11 - 13 US (9 - 12 UK)

Bee Blissful Glass Water Drinking Bottle - 100% BPA Free and Recyclable, New and Improved Design 500ml (Pink)
Offered by Bee Blissful

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Water Bottle!!, 4 Jun. 2016
I love this water bottle! I was looking specifically for a glass bottle to use everyday at work as I found plastic ones tend to become misshapen and start to smell strange after a while. This one was a little bit more than I intended to spend, but the funky design won me over... and I haven't regretted it! It's nice to drink from, easy to clean and looks fantastic - I highly recommend this product if you are thinking about it!

Tonymoly Petite Bunny Lip Gloss Bar Lipstick #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 -9pcs SET by N/A
Offered by VERONICA HOLIC EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Set, 4 Jun. 2016
Considering how expensive these are to buy individually, this set is fantastic value! The lipgloss is a solid bar, more like a lipbalm but also quite soft and goes on very smoothly. The colours are sheer, so they suit most skin tones, but buildable. They also stay on for a surprisingly long amount of time. The packaging is super cute and they make lovely little filler gifts.

Little Bag of Awesome! Handy Tote Bag by Happy Jackson
Little Bag of Awesome! Handy Tote Bag by Happy Jackson
Offered by The Gift Oasis LTD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Design, 4 Jun. 2016
I bought this as part of a birthday present for my friend. It's a good size and really cute design. It's well printed and feels very good quality. It arrived a lot quicker than estimated. I'm really pleased with it and would buy again.

OPI Polish Kit Sheer Tints Top Coats Nail Polish
OPI Polish Kit Sheer Tints Top Coats Nail Polish

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set, 4 Jun. 2016
I bought this kit for an OPI obsessed friend's birthday as something a little different. They look fantastic with white nails as a base.

Harry Potter Colouring Book
Harry Potter Colouring Book
by Warner Brothers

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for HP Fans!!, 4 Jun. 2016
I bought this for an artistic Harry Potter loving friend. It was a huge hit and I would recommend highly. The pictures are pretty good, a little different from what I was expecting - I was expecting it to be more cartoony, but the style is more realistic. All in all, a good buy!

EQLEF® 3 Pairs Womens Anti-Slip Grip Workout Yoga Socks
EQLEF® 3 Pairs Womens Anti-Slip Grip Workout Yoga Socks
Offered by GoEasyWay

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Pilates, 4 Jun. 2016
These are a great price and I find them useful for Pilates. I normally buy Toesox but wanted to explore a cheaper option - these don't have the same strong grip, but the pads don't come off as easily and they wash well. The main negative to these, is that I find the big toe very tight (almost uncomfortably so as there is not a lot of give in the fabric). I have small feet, so am pleased that these come up quite small in size (aside from the toe thing!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5