Profile for Kuvastin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Beautify 120 Colour Eye Shadow Palette Make Up Kit Set
Beautify 120 Colour Eye Shadow Palette Make Up Kit Set

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy, 25 July 2011
This product is defintely a good buy. I was inspired by watching make-up tutorials on Youtube and feared a palette like this would set me back £40-£50.

It arrived really quickly and only one of the colours had a tiny dent in it (and it was a bright orange, so I didn't really mind). I have only tried two colours so far, but they lasted all day (with a primer) and didn't smudge.

However, as other people have said, the palette I received was NOT the one in the picture. It is still a great price and a useful product, but it would be nice if the sellers had the correct picture up so you know exactly what you are buying.

At this price, I would really recommend this product if you want to get a bit adventurous with your eyemake up.

Subversive Cross Stitch
Subversive Cross Stitch
by Julie Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and fun!, 14 July 2011
This book is fab, easy and fun! The patterns are clearly printed and it is easy to adapt them, or even create your own. It is a great introduction for someone who has never cross stitched before. Those who have experience will not find this book challenging, but might still find it fun.

The offensive nature of the cross stitch is a great stress reliever-- sometimes it's easier to stitch your feelings than say them!

I would defintely recommend this book. There are also more patterns available for purchase on the Subversive Cross Stitch website, if you have already exhausted the book!

Thabto Knuckle Duster Mug Gold and White
Thabto Knuckle Duster Mug Gold and White
Offered by Gilt Edged Promotions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mug ever!, 13 Jan 2011
I bought this mug for my brother for Christmas. It looks really good and he says it's nice to drink from. As a bonus, it comes in a nice box so it makes a great present.

Axcent of Scandinavia PVD Gold ladies charm bracelet. Rose and brown glass stone drop charms

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bracelet, but..., 13 Jan 2011
I fell in love with this bracelet when I saw it and was expecting a beautiful delicate little bracelet. However when it arrived, it was a lot chunkier and bigger than I thought it was going to be and the brown was a lot lighter than it looked in the picture. It also came undone a lot when I wore it and a few times I found it on the floor at work when I hadn't noticed it had fallen off. Because of this, I haven't really worn it as I don't want to lose it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Green mug!, 13 Jan 2011
I bought this a Christmas present for my boyfriend. It makes a great gift for a coffee lover and it's really useful. All in all I think it's a great product.

It arrived quickly and in good condition. It's just a shame that it did not come in a box.

Page: 1 | 2