Profile for Fozzy > Reviews

Content by Fozzy

Fozzy (England)

Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR II Lens Kit - Red (24.2MP) 3.0 inch LCD
Price: 414.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bit of kit, 21 July 2014
Brilliant bit of kit, the last SLR I owned used 35mm film so this was my first SLR since the digital revolution, I wanted to get it right and this fitted the bill just right.

I had done a bit of homework and this model had some decent reviews and in the short time I have been using it I can see why.

Thoroughly recommend it.

There was a bit of a misunderstanding about the Nikon cashback but Amazon sorted it, thanks again guys.

Asus Maximus VI Hero Motherboard (Intel Z87, DDR3, S-ATA 600, ATX, PCI Express 3.0, USB 3.0, Sonic Radar, Extreme Engine Digi+ III, Socket 1150)
Offered by Stuff-UK
Price: 146.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 Sep 2013
I got this along with the Intel 4770k, a Noctua NH-U14S cpu cooler and a pair of gskill ripjaws.

I am very impressed with the build quality of this board along with all the " bells n whistles " your likely to need.

My last four or five boards have been Asus and I was not disappointed with this their latest product.

The delivery of all the items also went without a hitch, well packaged and on time.

The whole deal was bang on.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 15, 2013 3:41 PM BST

Verbatim 98243 MediaShare Wireless
Verbatim 98243 MediaShare Wireless
Price: 32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars On the tin, 11 Sep 2013
As they all say read the tin and it does exactly that, I've read that some people had a prob setting it up but after a couple of minutes it was up and running, I just had a grey moment with an apple app I use regarding video formats but all's well etc.
Good bit of kit, I also own the seagate wireless drive but your limited to 500gig where as with this you can use any of your storage devices whether it's a hard drive or a card and also move your media around as well.

NH-U14S
NH-U14S
Offered by NOCTUA -Designed in Austria
Price: 60.90

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: NH-U14S (Personal Computers)
Wow what a cooler, just purchased it together with the i7 4770k and the asus maximus hero vi and it all slotted together bang on.

As they all say though this is a BIG piece of kit so make sure of space available to you, mine fitted in to my HAF 932 case, which is a very large case, with just mm's to spare ( height wise ).

But what a gorgeous bit of kit and so easy to fit, and so much quieter than my previous cooler , I think this is down to the larger fan size and running much slower though, so slow infact that I had to alter the bios to accomodate it, as on boot up I was getting a " slow fan " error on the cpu fan reading.

The ram i also got was the gskill Ripjaws and they fitted a treat, even using the closest slot.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Case White PU Leather Flip Cover
Samsung Galaxy S4 Case White PU Leather Flip Cover
Offered by PJA Distribution Ltd
Price: 5.68

4.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, 17 Jun 2013
Not the best of quality but for the money it is what it is, a cover to protect your ' precious '.

AMD Bulldozer FX-6100 6 Core 3.30GHz - Asus M5A78L-M USB3 HDMI Motherboard - Patriot 8GB 1600MHz Dual Channel DDR3 VIPER 3 BLACK MAMBA RAM Memory - BU336 - PRE-ASSEMBLED COMPONENT BUNDLE
Offered by ADMI Limited UK
Price: 199.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 19 Mar 2013
I myself have always been an Intel guy but after buying this AMD bundle for a non pc mate whose own mobo decided to give up the ghost I was well impressed with its performance.

From unboxing to windows up and running was maybe just under 2 hours, allow a further day and a half for the usual windows updates, well that is what it seemed like anyway.

The way it arrived was a bit disturbing as the original box lid had been cut up slightly but on further inspection this was to accomodate the pre attached cpu cooler, I have always attached my own before.

Overall, well impressed.

Samsung M8 500GB 2.5" 9.5mm SATA 6Gps Internal Hard Drive -PS3/PS4 Compatible
Samsung M8 500GB 2.5" 9.5mm SATA 6Gps Internal Hard Drive -PS3/PS4 Compatible
Offered by Sonnics
Price: 35.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy peasy, 1 July 2012
Installed this on my daughters old advent 7113 lappy, stuck win7 on and now she's got a really decent refurbed laptop.

Maxim - Portable Case for Seagate GoFlex "Satellite" Mobile Wireless Storage System - Black By Maxim Foto Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 1 July 2012
Brilliant bit of kit, very satisfied, " does wot it says on the tin ".
An excellent fit for my go-flex satellite drive.

Samsung 256GB 830 SSD SATA 6GBPS 2.5 inch Basic Kit
Samsung 256GB 830 SSD SATA 6GBPS 2.5 inch Basic Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bit o kit, 1 July 2012
Very pleased with this bit of kit,
the only problem is at the moment my mobo is only sata2 so to get the full bang I will have to look at upgrading to a sata3 board.
But the reformat and installation went very smooth.
Pity it's come down in price soo quick but there's never a good time to upgrade is there.

Turtle Beach Licensed COD MW3 Ear Force Foxtrot PX21 Headset (PS/Xbox 360/PC/Mac)
Offered by PADNOTE
Price: 59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 1 July 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Got these for my daughter to use on her 360.
She is very pleased with them, the only problem seems to be when her partner and her are sitting side by side playing COD online and with 2 tv's, she tends to get slight feedback through her phones.
But, as I said at the start, other than that she is over the moon with them, her partners not though as his are the older model, but heyho.