Profile for eva > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
REACH MINT FLOSS+FLUORIDE 50M
REACH MINT FLOSS+FLUORIDE 50M

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT SO GOOD, 12 Mar 2013
THIS IS FIRST ONE I TRIED BUT IT WAS SO THING AND BREAKING EVRY SECOND THAT MAKE ME SO UPSET.FOUND DIFFRENT BRAND I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS ONE,MAYBE IF YOU ARE SMALL BABY BUT NOT ADULT OR VERY PATIENT ADULTLOL

Royal Canin Hair & Skin Care 33 Dry Mix 2 kg
Royal Canin Hair & Skin Care 33 Dry Mix 2 kg

4.0 out of 5 stars IS VERY GOOD FOR YOUR TOM, 12 Mar 2013
MY CAT EAT THAT AT THE BEGINING LIKE CRAZY NOW HES NOT SO KEEN,I STILL THINK IS ONE OF THE BEST PRODUCTS BUT I THINK MY TOM BECAME LIKE A SPOILT PRINCE,HE HAD SO MUCH CHOICE OVER 2YEARS OF HIS LIFE THAT NOW HE CAN JUST PICK AND CHOOSE.LOL..VERY RECOMMENDED

Weeds - Season 5 [DVD]
Weeds - Season 5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Elizabeth Perkins

5.0 out of 5 stars YES YES YES, 12 Mar 2013
This review is from: Weeds - Season 5 [DVD] (DVD)
MUST HAVE SERIES,BUY IT SEE IT AND YOU WILL BE ADDICTED.WHAT A SHAME THERES ONLY 8 SERIES.I COULD WATCH IT FORVEVER.MY FAVORITE SERIES AFTER DESPARATE HOUSEWIVES OF COURSE.BUY IY IF NOT FOR URSELF THAN FOR A FRIEND.

Weeds - Season 6 [DVD]
Weeds - Season 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mary-Louise Parker
Offered by Top of the Charts

5.0 out of 5 stars NEVER DISAPPOINTED, 12 Mar 2013
This review is from: Weeds - Season 6 [DVD] (DVD)
Weeds always makes me laugh,I know that first 3 series were the best but still I could not resist to see all of them,I had problem finding series 8 but is on the other competetive website(im not using name as im not sure if i can but is the web you can bid so if you clever you know which one iam talking abt)ANYWAY COMING BACK TO REVIEW I RECOMMEND TO PURCHASE WHOLE 8 SERIES IS REALLY WORTH IT IF YOU WANA LAUGH OR MAKE SOMEONE ELESE LAUGH JUST BUY IT.MUST HAVE SERIES.

MY HOME Cat Collar - Better Than A Tag
MY HOME Cat Collar - Better Than A Tag
Offered by Pet Fayre

3.0 out of 5 stars not impressed, 12 Mar 2013
after reading comments I was excited thats the product of the century but is not at all.The idea is good but I dont know if lots of people not having pets would figure out ehre to actually find information,you haave to write it under the stripe(my home)you could so same on the plain collar,and in case of rain i dont think is going to survive i would suggest waterproof pen which maybe should be inclusive with the product,I would still use tag or IA MICROCHEPPED COLLAR if your cat has got one,I am not impressed but maybe you will be.

Buy Whole Foods Chia Seeds 250 g
Buy Whole Foods Chia Seeds 250 g

4.0 out of 5 stars TRY FOR YOURSEL, 12 Mar 2013
JUST BOUGHT IT AND STARTED USING IT,ITS WORKING WELL,BEFORE I USED LINSEED WHICH IS JUST GREAT BUT CHIA SEEDS ITS DOING THE JOB TOO,WHEN YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH DIGESTION IS GOING TO HELP YOU FOR SURE.YOU JUST NEED TO ADD THAT TO ANYTHING YOU WANT TO,I PUT THAT TO MY JOGURT IN THE MORNING OR SPRINKLE ON MY SALAD FOR LUNCH BUT YOU CAN ADD IT ANYTHING REALLY,IS LIKE POPPYSEEDS.i gave 4 stars only as i just star using it.

Organic Four Greens - 200g
Organic Four Greens - 200g
Offered by Karowi

3.0 out of 5 stars I dont know, 12 Mar 2013
I bought this product as I read all ingriedients are very good for you and because I dont eat regular meals .First time I tried was when i had cold,so I mixed with water and it was acceptable but now when I got better I just cant stand the flavour of it and even smell make me sick.I tried to mix with smoothies or juices but I just cant,the other week aswell I read another article in the paper the theres really no prove if all those ingriedients are so helpfull for us.Well as with any other products one year they say is good for you the other that is not .Who to belive,only yourself,I would still recommended to try but maybe go for smaller pot as you make just dont like it as me.good luck.

Energizer Intelligent AA/AAA Battery Charger UK Plus With 4AA 2000mah Rechargeable Batteries
Offered by iCell Media

5.0 out of 5 stars just great, 12 Mar 2013
no more buying batteries every other day,I got toy for my cat which was absolutley eating normal batteries,since I bought this rechargable I am happy and save lots of money,indicator showing you how much yours batteries are charged so you can always plan ahead,does not take long time to charge them.

TecTake Cat Scratcher Activity Center High Quality Cat tree Knuti black 186cm height Column (sisal) diameter approx. 9 cm

2.0 out of 5 stars did not like the quality, 12 Mar 2013
when I saw the picture I fall in love and got excited,always looked for black and white activity center to match my minimal inerior
when it came I was very happy as I did not wait long,It took me little while to put everything together.Thers a booklet with instructions and pictures but still it will take time.before I finshed my cat was already seating on the top of it and seems like he waqs happy.It very high and taking lots of space so you need to think if it will suits yours space.My living room was medium size and it seems like activity took all the space but If you have big house or spare bedroom it should be ok.And than I notice the quality was not so great,sisal was not tight enough and it did not feel right to me,it was rogh and messy,previously I had smaller activity but the sisal was soft and my cat even hes very active never left any mess after playing with it.So I choose to return the product and response was very quick,they came and collect it.I am just dissapointed as I was looking forward to make my cat happy.Price it may be temptation but when you buy something for your loved one you want that to be usefull for long time.

La Roche Posay Kerium Extreme Shampoo for Daily Use 200 Ml
La Roche Posay Kerium Extreme Shampoo for Daily Use 200 Ml
Offered by SHAINDY'S BEAUTY

4.0 out of 5 stars started using recently, 12 Mar 2013
I ve got problem with my dry scalp and for long time I was looking diffrent solution and shampoo,all of them saty same thing on the package but they dont do same job.La Roche-Posay is known as a one of the experts about sensitive skin and scalp.I started using fiew weeks ago and seems like is working .My scalp still dry but not so itchy like before,I suggest using every other day.and of course if you have problem with your scalp I would suggest thinking about changing your diet,shampoo helps from outside but diet from inside,I would recommend to try this product.I gave 4stars as i need to use longer and see final results.good luck.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4