Profile for GW > Reviews

SmashingDealsDirect Exclusive Kanger Subtank MINI Hybrid Sub Ohm Tank MINI
SmashingDealsDirect Exclusive Kanger Subtank MINI Hybrid Sub Ohm Tank MINI
Offered by Vapor Enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great, 11 Jun. 2015
This really is an excellent tank. I've tried pretty much all the mainstream tanks on the market and I've found this to be the best. Compared with the Atlantis, for me this gives a more flavoursome and a better puff experience.

I'm really not one to faff around building coils etc. but thought as it comes with a rebuildable coil along with cotton and a mini screwdriver, I'll give it a go. Watched a YouTube video with a tutorial and hey presto I actually done it and it works perfectly, so this is what I do now and estimate that it works out to less than 10p to do but moreover there's some satisfaction making your own with organic cotton and after a bit of experience I now make them just to my taste (an extra loop in the coil and a mass of cotton to give an even broader puffing experience).

Size wise it's perfect for me, doesn't look stupidly big nor is it so small you need to top up all the time.

Quality wise it's very good. Stainless steel throughout, have never had the slightest of leaks and all components fit together better than any other tank I've owned.

I would recommend the eleaf 30w or 50w battery to go with this, they charge quickly and last ages, the 50w one lasts me 3 days compared with say the Nautilus 'stick' one that lasted less than a day.

Anker® Uspeed USB 3.0 7-Port Hub with 36W Power Adapter and 3ft USB 3.0 Cable [VIA VL812 Chipset]
Offered by AnkerDirect

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but not cheerful, 11 Jun. 2015
Very disappointed with this. Had a few Pure radios in the past the were fair quality, in contrast with this radio which looks and feels cheap.
The controls are over complicated and it's a chore to even set a simple alarm.
The digital radio has poor reception which means half the time I have to choose FM over digital.
The screen auto dims when dark but just has one setting which for me is too dim.
All in all I'm dissatisfied especially as this isn't some cheap radio/alarm clock, I expected something better.

MINI Ultimate BLACK Electronic Cigarette | New for Summer 2014 | ego ehookah e shisha ecigarette with automatic battery | real draw activation. Without Nicotine / Without Tobacco (Amazon resell policy). eliquid / e liquid refill available separately
Offered by ELECTRONIC SMOKING SHOP

1.0 out of 5 stars Seemed ok but broke after a day., 20 Mar. 2015
Battery burnt out after charging on second day, literally started smoking when on charge. After a lot of trouble taking weeks I finally got a refund. When it worked it seemed fairly ok.

Andrew James Premium Solid Granite Pestle And Mortar With Spout For Easy Pouring - Large 15cm Diameter
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy but very good., 20 Mar. 2015
This is a lot bigger than I expected, pretty heavy too and I'm no waif but washing this up is a fair deal to lug it around the kitchen. On the plus side it's very solid and the bowl has a rough service which really helps grind spices finely , far better than my previous smooth stoned one.
Being so robust is handy too when you're bashing as opposed to grinding, when I'm splitting seeds, grains and nuts with a good bash I can with great confidence knowing that this thing can handle it without risk of breaking in two.
So overall; it's big and heavy but in turn does what you should expect excellently.

Aspire Carbon Fibre Sub-Ohm Battery - NEWEST MODEL! In Stock Now! (Black)
Aspire Carbon Fibre Sub-Ohm Battery - NEWEST MODEL! In Stock Now! (Black)
Offered by Vapor Enjoy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but not great., 20 Mar. 2015
It's ok but just ok. Bought one of these to go with the Atlantis and of course it worked fine. The downside is it just about lasted the day before needing s charge; and this is no mean feat, takes literally hours 3-4 for a full charge.

Of course you'll know this isn't a variable watt/volt but you do need something you can adjust at these levels. It purports to put out 40w but it doesn't feel like it. I sent it back and bought a 50w eleaf box, it cost £50 but is far superior, the battery lasted easily a full 2 days, has variable output settings, a USB charge port, digital display and is pretty pocketable.

To summarise, it works, it's not bad but there are far better options out there.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 30, 2015 6:39 AM BST

Double Walled Glass Cappuccino / Latte / Tea Cup 9.7oz (2 x Cups)
Double Walled Glass Cappuccino / Latte / Tea Cup 9.7oz (2 x Cups)
Offered by Revelation At Home

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not 5*, 17 Mar. 2015
Ordered a couple of these and they're nice. Coloured drinks look great and of course are cool to handle which is usually the problem with hot drinks in glass cups. However they are very light, surprisingly so.This may be to some peoples taste but there's no doubt in my mind that these will break without too much of a knock, I've been handling them carefully but in guessing it's only time before the need replacing. On a side note, there is a small 'bubble' around the size of a small match-head at bottom of glass between the two layers. I'm presuming this is an unavoidable artefact from making a two layered glass cup.
Overall I'd recommend these if you like glass cups with hot drinks.

Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband  - Black, Large
Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband - Black, Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Good as a guide, 21 Feb. 2015
For a general guide to your day it's ok. If you want something accurate this is going to disappoint. However for my purposes it fits the bill. I estimate on average it over records my steps by around 1,500 - 2000. The auto sleep tracking is clever, records very accurately when I start to sleep but not so good determining when I wake as I don't immediately jump out of bed, so i press button so it knows I'm awake. The heart rate monitor is fairly good but at times erratic, for example measured my heart at 170 bpm for a minute whilst I was sitting reading, then dropped to 70bpm but overall it's a very good guide. Comfortable to wear and i like the minimalist design. The fitbit app and online software is excellent.

PURE Siesta, DAB/FM Clock Radio - Black
PURE Siesta, DAB/FM Clock Radio - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 21 Feb. 2015
Very disappointed considering the price. Feels cheap, screen's viewing angle very poor, radio reception on digital poor, auto-dimming screen sounds good but in practice it just goes from bright to very dim when you switch lights out. Had Pure radios before that were great, but this is in my opinion below what you would expect for the money.

iPhone 6 Plus case, Fyy® Magnetic Cover Stand Case with Window View Function for Apple iPhone 6 Plus (5.5-inch screen) Black
Offered by fyycover

2.0 out of 5 stars Too thick, 21 Feb. 2015
Turned my beautiful slim iPhone 6 into a podgy brick. Sent it back

Yousave Accessories iPhone 6 Plus Case 5.5 Inch Version Ultra Thin Clear Silicone Gel Cover
Offered by gadgetaccess

5.0 out of 5 stars Real value case, 21 Feb. 2015
Brilliant little back/sides protector. Thin and clear retains 90% of the phones beauty. Similar design to Apple's but a fraction of the price. You can't go wrong.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4