Profile for GW > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker & Sleep Wristband - Black
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker & Sleep Wristband - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless if you drive or motorbike, 24 Jan. 2015
I can see why people like this, however from me it's totally useless. Every time I either drive my car or ride my motorbike, it logs it as steps. Therefore my ride into work logs 7000 steps in 15 minutes and there is no way I can delete this log from my Fitbit Dashboard. Therefore any daily recording is totally meaningless .

It's quite surprising that there is no remedy to this problem. I would have thought a simple snooze mode would have been the solution but alas no.

Sending it back I'm afraid.

mini pro tank clearomizer 2.4ml for ce4 ce5 and ce5 . shisha pen atomizer
mini pro tank clearomizer 2.4ml for ce4 ce5 and ce5 . shisha pen atomizer
Offered by V13

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting, 5 Jan. 2015
A friend of mine had a very similar, almost identical looking one of these and it was great. Ordered 3 x of this particular one with high hopes and all I can say is it is bloody awful, tasted worse than smoking rubber. I thought it might be just down to a dud but primed a second one and it was just as disgusting. Couldn't put myself through trying the third so just dumped them.

Bug Box
Bug Box
Offered by net_price_direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 5 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Bug Box (Toy)
A great little product, used as a stocking filler. Magnification and clarity is great although I would say the mouldings are a little fragile so not really for hardy use, but for a bit of inexpensive fun it's highly recommended.

KabelDirekt 4m Top Series High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 1.4a / 2.0 supports Full HD / Ultra HD 3D ARC
Offered by KabelDirekt

5.0 out of 5 stars as good as any I have previously purchased for a lot ..., 5 Jan. 2015
Works perfectly well; as good as any I have previously purchased for a lot more ££, have no idea how they do it for the price.

ASPIRE NAUTILUS MINI REPLACEMENT METAL TANK
ASPIRE NAUTILUS MINI REPLACEMENT METAL TANK
Offered by Vapor Bitz

4.0 out of 5 stars Prefer the look albeit an odd window cut-out shape., 22 Oct. 2014
I bought this as I think the steel/glass combo of the original looks a little too medical like, of course a personal view, so I bought one of these to beautify my Nautilus.
I think it looks a lot better but...whoever designed the cut-out window must have been having a laugh, take a look at the shape and tell me my imagination isn't warped lol. Still that aside I still prefer the look to the glass.
There is a slight problem and I don't know if it's just down to my one but it is really hard to screw off the base, it gets really tight, in fact so tight I need to use my shirt as a grip to unscrew it. It's not so much of a problem as it does unscrew with the aid of my shirt but more of an observation.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2014 2:37 PM GMT

New Genuine Aspire Nautilus Mini & CF VV 1600mAh Battery - Variable Voltage - Full Kit - New BVC Coil - USB Charger and Free E-liquid Included! (Carbon Fibre Grey)
Offered by Micropix

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Vape, 22 Oct. 2014
It's a great product, the Nautilus (with the new BVC coils) is possibly the best reviewed tank in it's class.
I like the 1600mah battery as these types of set-ups (as opposed to the cheap cartomisers) use more energy and the 1600 battery lasts me all day.
Bit disappointed that there's not a mains charger and just a USB charger but I've noticed Nautilus themselves just supply batteries without any charger at all.
Service from SmokePurer couldn't be faulted, arrived in 1 x day. They has also sent me the larger tank in error; when queried I got a reply literally within the hour letting me know the 'mini' replacement was being sent that day and I received it the following day, now that's what I call a first class supplier.

Cocoon Grid-It Nolita II, Sleeve for Laptops upto 13", Black
Cocoon Grid-It Nolita II, Sleeve for Laptops upto 13", Black
Offered by dureg Express UK

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like It!, 17 Oct. 2014
Perfect for me, lightweight and just adds enough padding to give 13.3in Macbook some protection (note this is not a hard case, just lightly padded). I chose this as I much prefer a portrait bag to a landscape one as it hangs over shoulder onto back a lot better than a landscape one.
Quality wise it seems pretty good but too early to tell as just had it for a week.
Took ages for me to find this on Amazon as it seems a simple lightweight bag with a handle and shoulder strap are quite rare!

Aspire Nautilus Air Tank
Aspire Nautilus Air Tank
Offered by Uk-Bright-Ideas

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Big Tank, 17 Oct. 2014
Aesthetics-wise it's big, also having the pyrex glass and stainless combo I've had comments from it looks like a shisha bong to a Victorian medical instrument. I have to agree and I do get some odd looks when puffing in public; however some people of course like this 'eccentric' look, a chap at work went straight out and bought one with a big 1600mah battery after seeing mine. I've also purchased the mini version due to this fact and it's a little more publicly acceptable. Of course this is down to personal preferences but on the practical side of things it takes a whopping 5ml which for me is a days worth of vaping.

Tip. Ensure you screw the coil into the base (I screwed it into the cylinder when I got it, not having read the instructions) and it worked..but then leaked!

So vape-wise, it gives a lot; and possibly this tank gets the best online reviews and feedback of any tank in its class. I find though every cartomiser has quite different characteristics and gives your juice quite a different dimension depending on what you're using. For me I prefer a thicker 'vape' with short pulls, with this one I find I'm taking longer pulls as the vape seems quite fine and this has caused a bit of a soar tongue and throat, but I think this may just take some adjustment to my vaping style as I've been using a Justfog 1453 for a long time which has a very different taste and vape characteristics. I'm swapping between the two as they both have things I like about them.

Coil-wise I use the latest BVC ones (you get 2 with it and a pack of 5 costs around £10). There are 2 x variations AFAIK being 1.6Ohm and 1.8Ohm. I'm told (but not personally confirmed) that the 1.6 version is really for the non VV (variable voltage) batteries that commonly fire at 3.7v and the 1.8 version is the one you should get if you use a VV battery. Personally I have tried both coils on a VV battery and a FV battery and couldn't tell much if any difference. I'm sure the connoisseurs out there might be able to tell the difference.

Maintenance-wise, it's no hassle if you're familiar with this type of tank, if you're new to them there might be some small learning curve

I hope that helps.

Forefront Cases Leather Case Cover with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function and Stylus Pen for 8 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - White
Offered by Forefront Cases

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 8 Oct. 2014
Great product at an exceptionally good price.

Breffo Spiderpodium Flexible Grip/Mount Car Phone Holder and Dock for iPhone 4/5/Samsung S4 - White

2.0 out of 5 stars It broke., 8 Oct. 2014
One arm broke after light use - Great concept but seemingly flawed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3