Profile for GW > Reviews

Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband  - Black, Large
Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband - Black, Large
Offered by MemoryVal

3.0 out of 5 stars Good as a guide, 21 Feb. 2015
For a general guide to your day it's ok. If you want something accurate this is going to disappoint. However for my purposes it fits the bill. I estimate on average it over records my steps by around 1,500 - 2000. The auto sleep tracking is clever, records very accurately when I start to sleep but not so good determining when I wake as I don't immediately jump out of bed, so i press button so it knows I'm awake. The heart rate monitor is fairly good but at times erratic, for example measured my heart at 170 bpm for a minute whilst I was sitting reading, then dropped to 70bpm but overall it's a very good guide. Comfortable to wear and i like the minimalist design. The fitbit app and online software is excellent.

PURE Siesta, DAB/FM Clock Radio - Black
PURE Siesta, DAB/FM Clock Radio - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 21 Feb. 2015
Very disappointed considering the price. Feels cheap, screen's viewing angle very poor, radio reception on digital poor, auto-dimming screen sounds good but in practice it just goes from bright to very dim when you switch lights out. Had Pure radios before that were great, but this is in my opinion below what you would expect for the money.

iPhone 6 Plus case, Fyy® Magnetic Cover Stand Case with Window View Function for Apple iPhone 6 Plus (5.5-inch screen) Black
Offered by fyycover

2.0 out of 5 stars Too thick, 21 Feb. 2015
Turned my beautiful slim iPhone 6 into a podgy brick. Sent it back

Yousave Accessories iPhone 6 Plus Case 5.5 Inch Version Ultra Thin Clear Silicone Gel Cover
Offered by Yousave Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Real value case, 21 Feb. 2015
Brilliant little back/sides protector. Thin and clear retains 90% of the phones beauty. Similar design to Apple's but a fraction of the price. You can't go wrong.

Aspire Atlantis Sub Ohm 0.5Ohm BVC Tank
Aspire Atlantis Sub Ohm 0.5Ohm BVC Tank
Offered by EuroTrading

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Sub Ohm battery and have to say I'm not disappointed! I've been vaping for around 2 years, 9 Feb. 2015
I ordered one of these along with an Aspire Sub Ohm battery and have to say I'm not disappointed!

I've been vaping for around 2 years, starting with cartomisers all the way through various clearomisers, tanks etc. but this is The Daddy!

I've wanted something like this for ages and have read about building your own coils, drip tanks, laws of Ohm etc. but for me this all seemed like a load of faffing around which I couldn't be bothered with, I like a simple 'fill her up and puff experience'.

I've read various reviews online regarding the Atlantis, mostly very positive but there are a few people that say it's just too much vapour and can be too hot. However I do think that there is some adjustment needed to the way you vape this. With my Aspire Nautilus (which I did find a tad irritating and was never quite right for my taste) it was a mouth, throat to lung drag, similar to how I used to smoke cigarettes. With this it's really only a straight to throat to/or lung pull; you can put the air hole on smallest setting and attempt a mouth lug but then it is too intense as it needs a large air flow to keep everything as intended.

After a short while getting my technique adjusted this baby puts everything I've previously had into touch. The flavours are really flavoursome, smooth and satisfying, far more than anything I've used before.

There are some concerns regarding the 2.8ml tank being too small for a sub ohm as of course a lug on this uses more liquid than say the Aspire Nautilus but personally I've found the size to be adequate due to not puffing it as much as a conventional tank, I estimate that I don't get through any more juice in a day using this, around 5-6ml of 9% juice is my average.

With regards build quality, it's great. No gurgling, spitting, leaking and it's simple and quick to fill. I have read ( as someone has commented here) the chimney is chrome brass plated and not stainless steel and this is correct. However for me this is of a very low concern, the amount of potential harm this can cause in my belief is entirely negligible and although I'm not a expert in this field, people with sound knowledge have commented as such.

Regarding the battery, it's great. Compared with my Aspire 1600 mAH on my Nautulilus, it last around 30-50 longer but does take a long time to charge, around 3-4 hours, so a spare battery is on shopping list albeit I'm looking for a variable wattage box mod this time as I do miss being able to adjust the power to my mood.

So my overall conclusion I'm sure you can guess is very positive. I for one was a little hesitant as this is a new step-up but I'm glad I did. On a last note, just about everyone I know who vapes and have taken a lug of this have now placed their orders for one!

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Black
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless if you drive or motorbike, 24 Jan. 2015
I can see why people like this, however from me it's totally useless. Every time I either drive my car or ride my motorbike, it logs it as steps. Therefore my ride into work logs 7000 steps in 15 minutes and there is no way I can delete this log from my Fitbit Dashboard. Therefore any daily recording is totally meaningless .

It's quite surprising that there is no remedy to this problem. I would have thought a simple snooze mode would have been the solution but alas no.

Sending it back I'm afraid.

mini pro tank clearomizer 2.4ml for ce4 ce5 and ce5 . shisha pen atomizer
mini pro tank clearomizer 2.4ml for ce4 ce5 and ce5 . shisha pen atomizer
Offered by New-Sales

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting, 5 Jan. 2015
A friend of mine had a very similar, almost identical looking one of these and it was great. Ordered 3 x of this particular one with high hopes and all I can say is it is bloody awful, tasted worse than smoking rubber. I thought it might be just down to a dud but primed a second one and it was just as disgusting. Couldn't put myself through trying the third so just dumped them.

Bug Box
Bug Box
Offered by net_price_direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 5 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Bug Box (Toy)
A great little product, used as a stocking filler. Magnification and clarity is great although I would say the mouldings are a little fragile so not really for hardy use, but for a bit of inexpensive fun it's highly recommended.

KabelDirekt 4m Top Series High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 1.4a / 2.0 supports Full HD / Ultra HD 3D ARC
Offered by KabelDirekt

5.0 out of 5 stars as good as any I have previously purchased for a lot ..., 5 Jan. 2015
Works perfectly well; as good as any I have previously purchased for a lot more ££, have no idea how they do it for the price.

ASPIRE NAUTILUS MINI REPLACEMENT METAL TANK
ASPIRE NAUTILUS MINI REPLACEMENT METAL TANK
Offered by EuroTrading

4.0 out of 5 stars Prefer the look albeit an odd window cut-out shape., 22 Oct. 2014
I bought this as I think the steel/glass combo of the original looks a little too medical like, of course a personal view, so I bought one of these to beautify my Nautilus.
I think it looks a lot better but...whoever designed the cut-out window must have been having a laugh, take a look at the shape and tell me my imagination isn't warped lol. Still that aside I still prefer the look to the glass.
There is a slight problem and I don't know if it's just down to my one but it is really hard to screw off the base, it gets really tight, in fact so tight I need to use my shirt as a grip to unscrew it. It's not so much of a problem as it does unscrew with the aid of my shirt but more of an observation.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2014 2:37 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3