Profile for GW > Reviews

Cocoon Grid-It Nolita II, Sleeve for Laptops upto 13", Black
Cocoon Grid-It Nolita II, Sleeve for Laptops upto 13", Black
Offered by dureg Express UK

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like It!, 17 Oct 2014
Perfect for me, lightweight and just adds enough padding to give 13.3in Macbook some protection (note this is not a hard case, just lightly padded). I chose this as I much prefer a portrait bag to a landscape one as it hangs over shoulder onto back a lot better than a landscape one.
Quality wise it seems pretty good but too early to tell as just had it for a week.
Took ages for me to find this on Amazon as it seems a simple lightweight bag with a handle and shoulder strap are quite rare!

Aspire Nautilus Air Tank
Aspire Nautilus Air Tank
Offered by SmashingDealsDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Big Tank, 17 Oct 2014
Ok, after reading some of the reviews here I thought I'd write a few words to clear things up and give some tips.
Having had this for 2 x weeks now I think I've sussed out it's foibles and get a great vaping experience.

Firstly aesthetics-wise it's big, also having the pyrex glass and stainless combo I've had comments from it looks like a shisha bong to a Victorian medical instrument. I have to agree and I do get some odd looks when puffing in public. I've also purchased the mini version due to this fact and it's a little more publicly acceptable. Of course this is down to personal preferences but on the practical side of things it takes a whopping 5ml which for me is a days worth of vaping.

So...the foibles....some people have mentioned gurgling and online others have mentioned dry or burnt 'hits' or leakage. I've experienced all of these things but this has been down to not understanding the workings properly or knowing how to fix and prevent them from happening in the first place.

Firstly the coil needs to be screwed into the base quite tightly so the liquid does not leak into the base. If you get gurgling or any leaks it's down to liquid getting into the base or the funnel or into the top part of the coil, these problems are quite rare and only happens if it hasn't been set-up properly or you've spilt some liquid into the wrong place, but to cure, simply remove coil from base and give the base a good drying out (I use kitchen towel paper, rolled very tightly to get right into the nooks..avoid toilet paper as this is designed to break up in liquid). You can also wash it with water first to really give a good clean but of course this will need to be dried with kitchen towel thoroughly. You can also give it a good blow to disperse any remaining water.

If you get 'dry' or 'burnt' hits this will be down to the coil, either dried out or possibly needs replacing. You can try to do some drags etc. to try and get more liquid into the coil but the best solution I've found is to remove the coil, wash in warm water, then blowing through the coil with your mouth to blow out as much water as possible, Then dry the outside and re-insert, give it a few drags to pull some liquid through and 9 times out of 10 it's perfect. I have also tried just adding literally 1 or 2 drops of liquid inside the coil (where the mesh is) which seems to help prime it perfectly.

I'm not wanting to make this tank sound problematic as it isn't, these are basically part and parcel of having this type of tank and it needs minimum maintenance but does need some. If it's set-up right you will never get leaks, gurgling or spits.

Coil-wise I use the BVC ones (you get 2 with it and a pack of 5 costs around £10). There are 2 x variations AFAIK being 1.6Ohm and 1.8Ohm. I'm told that the 1.6 version is really for the non VV (variable voltage) batteries that commonly fire at 3.7v and the 1.8 version is the one you should get if you use a VV battery. Personally I have tried both coils on a VV battery and a FV battery and couldn't tell much if any difference. I'm sure the connoisseurs out there might be able to tell the difference.

Performance wise it gives plenty of vape, choices for airflow from tight cigarette type drags to loose big steamy puffs (which I use for the occasional lung hit). I would say though because it is such a good performer I have to turn the voltage down on the stronger flavours such as menthol as the hit is too hard for me but you might like that!

I hope that helps.

ForeFront Cases® New Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Leather Case Cover / Stand For New Generation Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (8.0) 8GB 3G + WiFi with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function + Stylus Pen Worth £4.50
Offered by Forefront Cases

Breffo Spiderpodium Flexible Grip/Mount Car Phone Holder and Dock for iPhone 4/5/Samsung S4 - White

2.0 out of 5 stars It broke., 8 Oct 2014
One arm broke after light use - Great concept but seemingly flawed.

Apple iPhone 4 16GB SIM-Free - White
Apple iPhone 4 16GB SIM-Free - White

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 8 Oct 2014
Was not 'SIM free' and after a lot of wasted time found out it was locked to Vodafone and with no way to unlock it other than to send off and get unlocked for £30. Needless to say returned for full refund.

Makita DC18RC Black ( DC18RA ) Li-ion 7.2V - 18V Fast Battery Charger
Makita DC18RC Black ( DC18RA ) Li-ion 7.2V - 18V Fast Battery Charger
Offered by Toolsave

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 Oct 2014
First one arrived faulty. Replaced very quickly and without any fuss and works a treat.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 500 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with Precision Clean Brush Head
Offered by pegasus trading

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product but was well overcharged as I realise now ..., 8 Oct 2014
Great product but was well overcharged as I realise now that this was the last of this model and could have got a more recent model for less.

PortaPow 250cm Micro USB Specialised Fast Charger Cable for BlackBerry/Xperia/HTC One/Google Nexus

2.0 out of 5 stars 5m cables for half this price I expected a better quality with this, 8 Oct 2014
The end that plugged into my tablet split in two when removing from device after just a few weeks and I'm not a heavy handed type. Left part of the plug in tablet that needed careful removal with pliers. Considering you can get 2.5m cables for half this price I expected a better quality with this. I will say though whilst it was in one piece it performed well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 9, 2014 11:33 AM BST

Panasonic NN-ST479SBPQ Family Solo Auto Sensor Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel
Panasonic NN-ST479SBPQ Family Solo Auto Sensor Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel
Offered by Southern Electric

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct 2014
Fantastic microwave - Bough on a Which? best buy recommendation and has met all expectations.

CLEAR 5 x Pack New & Improved Clearomiser (clearomizer) ego eshisha ehookah eliquid
Offered by ELECTRONIC SMOKING SHOP

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty average, but I suppose you get what you ..., 8 Oct 2014
Pretty average, but I suppose you get what you pay for and they are pretty cheap compared to real premium ones.

Page: 1 | 2