Profile for Nick > Reviews

Our Gift To You - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Our Gift To You - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is!, 14 Sep 2013
How on earth do you write a review about a gift certificate? It was easy to print out and easy to give to the other party.

LEGO Star Wars 75003: A-Wing Starfighter
LEGO Star Wars 75003: A-Wing Starfighter
Price: 24.48

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Lego - fantastic, 14 Sep 2013
All Lego is good in our eyes, the children are always happy with it. This is the one toy that can be recycled so many times even when bits get lost.

Kingston Technology 2.5 inch 120GB 7mm V+200 SATA 3 Solid State Drive with Adapter
Offered by ShopCuscus
Price: 60.84

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast, 14 Sep 2013
SSD is very fast but first one crashed after 14 months and had to be replaced under warranty from the manufacturers, I then bought a second matching one and now have them in a mirrored raid array. I only use the SSD for my operating system and programs and keep all my files, data etc. on normal hard drives. Booting up is very fast and the computer is ready to be used about 5 - 10 seconds after you log on, a big improvement over a hard drive.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2013 1:21 AM BST

Seagate ST1000DM003 3.5 inch 1TB Barracuda Hard Drive
Seagate ST1000DM003 3.5 inch 1TB Barracuda Hard Drive
Offered by ecargo
Price: 41.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Good HD, 6 Aug 2013
Works well with very little noise. I only use these as storage as I use a SSD for operating system and programs.

Kingston Technology 120GB 2.5 inch SSDNow V+200 SATA3 Solid State Drive
Kingston Technology 120GB 2.5 inch SSDNow V+200 SATA3 Solid State Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the future, 6 Aug 2013
This is my first solid state drive, I'm sure that I will be using these more and more as they get bigger and cheaper. Very fast!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Motherboard, 6 Aug 2013
Lots of features, easy to set up. I have been using it for some time now without any problems at all.

Corsair CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9B Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz CL9 XMP Performance Desktop Memory Kit Blue
Price: 136.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and looks good, 6 Aug 2013
I had to get this replaced as one had faulty memory, all I had to do was phone Corsair who sorted everything out so fast and very well. I was so impressed that even though it had a problem I feel I have to give it 5 stars for Corsair's brilliant customer service.

Thermaltake Smart M 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Modular PSU Jap Caps 14cm Fan
Thermaltake Smart M 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Modular PSU Jap Caps 14cm Fan
Price: 89.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Power supply, 6 Aug 2013
Runs very quietly and certainly gives all the power I have needed in my computer. I would buy it again next time I build a PC.

Canon BCI-3e Black Twin Pack
Canon BCI-3e Black Twin Pack
Price: 18.54

4.0 out of 5 stars It's black, 6 Aug 2013
I always use genuine Canon ink as I feel the quality is so much better and the printer stays cleaner without getting clogged up, but it is expensive.

No Title Available