Profile for Pusser > Reviews

Content by Pusser

Pusser

Page: 1 | 2
Cable Matters High Speed Micro HDMI Cable with Ethernet 5 Metres - 3D and 4K Resolution Ready
Offered by Cable Matters
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable Matters - ask any Liberal, 6 Sep 2012
Quality of cable at least ahead of expectations and invariably you can tell quality by the way it slides effortlessly into the socket. Don't spend hundreds of pounds on expensive media equipment and then buy the cheapest cable around. "The ship sank for a ha'pence of tar" so to speak.

Ryobi Rga-003 Chainsaw Oil 1 Litre
Ryobi Rga-003 Chainsaw Oil 1 Litre
Offered by 1 Tool Shop
Price: 10.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Ob1 Ryobi, 5 Sep 2012
A must have for the Ryobi chainsaw on a stick. Should be enough for a forest. Does arms as well so be careful.

Draper 27298 Tyre Tread Depth Gauge
Draper 27298 Tyre Tread Depth Gauge
Price: 4.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes away the guess work and\or approximate readings, 5 Sep 2012
Must have for those that appreciate the safety advantages of good tyres. I heard that coins, fingernails and God knows what is all you need but I have never with certainty managed to get a figure I am happy with often relying on mechanics who guess with experience or not as the case may be.

The cost is nothing compared to a hefty fine or an accident due to iffy tyres.

Slug Clear, Liquid concentrate, Makes 75 Litres
Slug Clear, Liquid concentrate, Makes 75 Litres
Offered by E 4 Emporium Limited
Price: 8.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Slugacide, 12 Aug 2012
Without doubt annialated more slugs than I have had hot dinners. And carried on killing them with remorseless efficiency.

Sadly, it wiped out enough snails to open a sizeable market stall in Paris.
I am giving it four stars simply because I think my chances of going to heaven have been amended to unlikely.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2014 4:11 PM BST

Panasonic DMC-TZ30EB-K Compact Camera - Black (14.1MP, 20x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply excellent, 12 Aug 2012
Simply excellent, fits in the pocket and a worthy successor to my previous Lumix. I thought the quality of my previous camera was excellent but this has gone a stage further for which I do not have an appropriate superlative.

Draper 50678 Heavy-Duty Telescopic Anvil Loppers with Steel Handles
Draper 50678 Heavy-Duty Telescopic Anvil Loppers with Steel Handles
Price: 15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a proper job, 12 Aug 2012
Arrived a day early (on Sunday - bit odd) and appears very well made. Wife tried it out and she was more than happy so little more to be said.

Komputerbay 64GB SDXC Secure Digital Extended Capacity Speed Class 10 Flash Memory Card 15MB/s Write 20MB/s Read 64 GB

5.0 out of 5 stars An Aldi Tesco moment, 6 Aug 2012
I am not technical but I do have household name products of the same spec and I cannot see a scrap of difference except Komputerbay is cheaper. So unless you are someone that feels the need to boast about equipment then there is no point buying any other brand.

HP Compaq Presario CQ57-420EA 15.6 inch Laptop PC (AMD Dual-Core E-300 Processor, RAM 2GB, HDD 320GB , Windows 7 Home Premium)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal cost per performance, 26 April 2012
First order arrived and it was DOA. I phoned Amazon and the new one arrived and the DOA collected the following day including an upgrade from original order for next day delivery. It just does not get better than that.

I bought this to set up for a friend whose partner has already paid me for it. I have given it four stars instead of five because I have had to spend several hours removing bloat ware, crap games, Norton, demo MS Office and usual pointless stuff. I also notice that things like Ebay and Skype on the desktop are syphoned through HP servers so I assume they get a cut somewhere. (Don't now though.

I would say that 4gb of ram would have been better and of course more expensive but for a use mainly of surfing, emailing, writing letters and storing and indexing pictures where seconds are not important to the operations envisaged, this is the one to get for first timers, students on a budget, granny or the Aunty with with whiskers. Of course, a quite a cheap price one can always upgrade by a further two gigs if more speed is required.

Incidently, I bought and I7 Acer laptop from Amazon ( and many others bits over the years) and took out the large hardrive and swapped it for a 128gb SSD. The speed is awesome and although in my case hard disk space is not an issue,I would still prefer to do this and off load to an external drive for the instant responses I get from it now. But I expect you know this.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2012 7:39 PM BST

BHL Luminarc Glass Quadro Fridge Jug 0.5 Litre, White Lid
BHL Luminarc Glass Quadro Fridge Jug 0.5 Litre, White Lid
Offered by Indiabazaar
Price: 4.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased. Just ordering two more, 13 April 2012
Some reviews appeared to have negative comments on the lid. Either it has been re designed or they did not use it properly. The lid could not be bettered for purpose and the glass is satisfyingly thick and reminds me of when things were made with pride.
We have our milk delivered and milk bottles drip, leave ring marks and the bottle tops are messy and unhygenic when in use,
This beauty of a jug gets around all those issues plus it can be put on the breakfast table with ornamental rather than tatty effect.

And if further proof of its excellence was needed my missus didn't demand I send it back. I rest my case.

Nokia 2720 Fold Sim Free Mobile Phone
Nokia 2720 Fold Sim Free Mobile Phone
Offered by PLANET CELL UK
Price: 75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job for me., 8 April 2011
Had a range of smartphones which were not and in the end got a netbook and got this phone purely for my phoning needs. I wish I had saved my money and bought this first. Clams I like as glass is protected and has BIG LETTERS which is a bonus.

Page: 1 | 2