Profile for macalex101 > Reviews

Content by macalex101

macalex101

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very suitable for me, 12 Oct. 2013
I bought this racket a week ago and have used it 4 times. I really like it ... particularly as compared to the previous rackets I used (Dunlop Vision Pro, Head Ti 110, Aerogel Pro) I could generate MUCH more power with no loss of such subtle control shots as I am capable of. For anybody who feels they would like to hit the ball harder this is definitely worth trying. Nice sweet spot too.

HEAD Nano Ti 110 Squash Racket
HEAD Nano Ti 110 Squash Racket
Offered by Sweatband

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable ... but not for me, 12 Oct. 2013
I found this racket an improvement on the Dunlop Vision Pro I had which gave me tennis elbow. Using the Head Nano stopped the tennis elbow. I couldn't enthuse about it though. I found it hard to generate much power and felt the sweet spot was quite small (or I was mistiming near enough every shot I played with it!). Subsequently I have tried the Aerogel Pro (the model I had is no longer on sale as far as I can see) and the Head Argon2 155. With both these rackets I could generate much more power and stopped mistiming near enough every shot I played :-). The Head Argon2, in particular, seems to help generate more power.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great racquet, 18 Feb. 2013
I love it! Bought a couple of other ones as I restarted playing after 25 years break but couldn't get to grips with either of them. This is perfect and the couple of other people I have met who have this one say the same. Highly recommended.

Wilson Pro Overgrip (3 Grips)
Wilson Pro Overgrip (3 Grips)
Offered by mam-sport

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 April 2012
Easy to put on my squash racquet and made the hoped for difference. Makes it so much easier to keep a good grip.