Profile for nipper > Reviews

Content by nipper

nipper

Berlitz: Cruising & Cruise Ships 2014 (Berlitz Cruise Guide)
Berlitz: Cruising & Cruise Ships 2014 (Berlitz Cruise Guide)
by Douglas Ward

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what it is could do with a less comprehensive version at about half the price, 19 Feb 2014
Really good book with all the information you would need but there is alot that I personally don't think is necessary for the average person wanting to take a cruise.

It is very in depth and definately would have in hindsight not purchased such a book as let's face it you are not going to use it every day.

Puregadgets© Fairy Princess Tale Castle Pop Up Children's Tent with Windows and Roll Up Door Pink Girls Indoor or Outdoor Use Girls Pink Toy Play Tent / Playhouse / Den
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but a bit big, 19 Feb 2014
I bought this for my grandaughter thinking that it would also be able to be played indoors as well as outside but is too big for my daughter's sitting room however a large living room or bedroom would certainly suffice.
Comes with its own carrying case and looks really good quality.

Bigjigs Rail BJT451 Princess Train
Bigjigs Rail BJT451 Princess Train
Offered by Prut

5.0 out of 5 stars Just gorgeous!!., 19 Feb 2014
Well made and is an unusual female version of the beloved train set with a price that won't rob the bank..

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price but would have paid more for a better item if I had known, 27 May 2012
I purchased this because I had lost the brush I normally use. Must say I was not overly impressed. It's ok but I think there are a lot of better products on the market out there.

I specifically bought it because of the review re removing cat hair from the duvet and it is not big enough to be effective.

I think this product could be improved by making it larger and one sided.

Probably ok for smaller surfactes.