Profile for Bunmi Lana > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tuffa Polo Leather Jodphur Boot  - Brown, Size 38
Tuffa Polo Leather Jodphur Boot - Brown, Size 38

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 19 Mar. 2016
Loving it. Darker than the photo looks but well made .

The Flame and the Flower (Birmingham Book 1)
The Flame and the Flower (Birmingham Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing to say, 19 Mar. 2016
I read the reviews on her books and I thought I'd give her a try. I enjoyed the first one I read. It was endearing. Why but why do her books start out with the abusing of women? Rape or fear of rape! Quite disturbing really! The first one I read, The Wolf....also did but at least the girl had spunk and the Wolf showed humanity. But in this one, the hero persisted in the abuse on the pretext he couldn't help himself. And she like a nitwit catered to his .... Pathetic! I couldn't get past the first chapter.

Emma Barclay Lifestyle 45 - 48mm Metal Curtain Rings, Black, 8 Pack
Emma Barclay Lifestyle 45 - 48mm Metal Curtain Rings, Black, 8 Pack
Offered by Linens Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 17 Aug. 2015
Just what I needed. Thanks

Across a Dark Highland Shore (Hot Highlands Romance Book 2)
Across a Dark Highland Shore (Hot Highlands Romance Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 May 2015
Enjoyable read.

Patuoxun® Bluetooth FM Transmitter Car Kit Handsfree With Mic MP3 Player LCD Display with USB Charger SD Card for iPhone 6 6 plus 5S 5C Samsung Galaxy Note, Smartphone, Tablet PC, etc.
Offered by Patox

2.0 out of 5 stars I like the way it looks, 9 May 2015
I like the way it looks. Set up was very easy. But I couldn't be heard and for some reason calls won't come through while I am listening to music via the CD. Unfortunate. As I really like the look of it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2015 11:12 AM BST

Polka the Ladybird Cutie travel case and back pack set (Backpack)
Polka the Ladybird Cutie travel case and back pack set (Backpack)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 27 Oct. 2014
Bought this for my 3 year old niece. I'm told she utterly loves the expression on the bug's face. It's hard wearing but light enough for a child to carry about. I am pleased.

Panasonic KX-TG2712EM Twin DECT Cordless Telephone Set
Panasonic KX-TG2712EM Twin DECT Cordless Telephone Set
Offered by DNG Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 27 Oct. 2014
Good buy. I read lots of reviews before I decided on this and I am pleased with. It. Ringtone is loud enough. Great features. It's nothing fancy to look at but, it does all I want. Nuff said!

High Quality Genuine Prem-i-Air 16" (40 cm) Chrome Tall Standing Pedestal Fan with Remote Control

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 13 Aug. 2014
Wonderful. Love the tiny remote control. Easy to assemble. Looks good in my living room and noise level, what noise? I love it

New 2014 Womens Flatform Thong Flip Flop High Platform Wedge Heel Sandals Shoes (black, UK 5.5)

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm....ok for the price. Could have been wow!, 13 Aug. 2014
I initially wrote a review giving it 4 stars I think. Now had it for about a month and it is pretty and looks good but just a tad poorly designed. The sole begins to press in leaving the fabric handing at the side. I took itto a cobbler who tried to fit another heel to left it slightly so that the fabric does not wear and eventually tear. My advice, put an additional heel as soon as you get it. Still getting compliments on it though.

Fashion Envelope Purse Clutch Bag Lady Hand Bag Wrist Wallet (Orange)
Fashion Envelope Purse Clutch Bag Lady Hand Bag Wrist Wallet (Orange)
Offered by chinkyboo

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 30 Jun. 2014
The colour is great, the size is perfect, it looks ok. The finishing however let the bag down. Stitching with white thread on orange looks cheap but when you add to that rough stitches and tacky closing a, not good. Would have been a really good bag otherwise. But at £5, I guess not a bad deal

Page: 1 | 2 | 3