Profile for E. Korzenko > Reviews

The Collection Vol. 2
Offered by J4G
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 10 Feb 2012
This review is from: The Collection Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
Wow this album compilation is amazing. I am a huge Hardcore fan for over 2 years now, and I have heard most of the Hardcore tunes starting from somewhere 2002 and up. I decided to add this album as well to my collection but was a little skeptical at first because of the release date wasn't so recent. It really surprised me despite of that. Some of the songs really get me! Here I am, in 2012 listening to it and having my moments of joy. :)

Bonkers 17 Rebooted
Bonkers 17 Rebooted
Offered by Giant Entertainment
Price: 2.78

5.0 out of 5 stars UK Hardcore, 15 Dec 2011
This review is from: Bonkers 17 Rebooted (Audio CD)
I just want to say that I wish I was born and lived in the UK. Besides the genuine English they speak with an authentic British accent, plus with pure MDMA and UK Hardcore & Hard Dance, I would be the happiest person ever! Kind regards.

Hardcore Underground 5
Hardcore Underground 5
Price: 15.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 15 Dec 2011
This review is from: Hardcore Underground 5 (Audio CD)
One of the best albums out there, high quality hardcore. If you are a UK Hardcore addict like me, not skeptical and just sit back and enjoy it and clear all negative thoughts, it will blow your mind! I love the playful uplifting beats, breakbeat hardcore and when they include sound effects and mix a little bit of other styles such as dubstep in it. One of the examples to give you an idea is Fracus & Darwin vs. CLSM - Chime, although I prefer a little more happier tunes. Hardcore at its best, it is evolving, becoming more complex, interesting and fascinating like never before. The previous album that came out and I absolutely loved it was Hardcore Heaven Summer Madness, some songs in it are absolutely amazing. I came to the point that when I listen to Hardcore it is not in the ears anymore, I feel the beat in the whole body like a massage and pleasant whole body stimulation. People who don't listen to Hardcore are missing out on life... do you agree?

RAVE WEEKENDER
RAVE WEEKENDER
Offered by hifi-media-store
Price: 14.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album, 9 Nov 2011
This review is from: RAVE WEEKENDER (Audio CD)
This album is truly amazing, I own over 200 hardcore cds and I can say that many songs on it are very rare, such as Ant Johnson's "My World" among a few others. I was lucky enough to find this album in store, wow. Here where I live people don't even know this kind of music exists.

Hardcore Heaven Summer Madness
Hardcore Heaven Summer Madness
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 9 Nov 2011
Awesome album! Here, where I live people don't even know this kind of music exists. I got my friends into hardcore and they all are fascinated. :)

Masif Hardcore Mixed By Scott Brown & Kevin Energy Vs Shakey & Weaver
Masif Hardcore Mixed By Scott Brown & Kevin Energy Vs Shakey & Weaver
Price: 20.44

5.0 out of 5 stars High-quality CD, 14 Sep 2011
This Masif Hardcore album reminded me a lot of Bonkers 17, and a lot of songs I have already heard in another albums, so it is not all that new for me. I have been hardcore fan for over two years, I have heard most of the hardcore songs over a period of two years, and must admit I have never been happier in my life since I started listening to this mood-elevating, fascinating music. I fell in love with it since I purchased my first CD. :)

These Cds are high quality, I can even see the song names on the stereo display in my car, which is very rare to find CDs like this. So I gave 5 stars for quality. Well, most Masif/Tidy releases including hard dance and hard trance have their song name pre-programmed to be shown.

The Eye of the I
The Eye of the I
by David R. Hawkins
Price: 10.08

5.0 out of 5 stars True masterpiece, 23 Aug 2011
This review is from: The Eye of the I (Paperback)
Surprisingly, after reading some of Dr. Hawkins' books Power vs Force and The Eye of the I most other books seem so obvious that they are difficult to read. The banality expressed in them causes difficulty concentrating while reading and the attention shifts somewhere else as very little information provokes thought... Has anyone experienced this paradox?

Hard Dance Anthems
Hard Dance Anthems
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 5.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Andy Whitby, 23 Jun 2011
This review is from: Hard Dance Anthems (Audio CD)
Andy Whitby cd is the best of all four. Additionally, Sam & Deano cd has a couple of listenable tunes. I like Hard dance Awards series better though.

Euphoria Hard Dance Awards
Euphoria Hard Dance Awards
Price: 12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Andy Whitby Disc, 21 Jun 2011
I am a Hardcore and Hard Dance Awards albums lover. This is actually a great album and I gave five stars to the Andy Whitby cd. It was great, mmmm it served me a lot, gave me a lot of joy back then when I was just starting to fulfill my Hardcore collection!! Well it still does! Other ones I don't listen to because they don't seem as uplifting with more of dark notes mixed into them, more of like hardstyle kind of stuff.