Profile for Mrs > Reviews

Content by Mrs

Mrs (Kenilworth, United Kingdom)

Cathe Friedrich Low Impact Series Cycle Max DVD
Cathe Friedrich Low Impact Series Cycle Max DVD
Dvd ~ Cathe Friedrich
Offered by Online4DVDs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD for anyone who already spins or a beginner, 5 Feb. 2015
This is a great dvd which encouraged me to get spinning again. I also do a lot of road cycling this dvd is encouraging and you do not need to be very coordinated as there is only one section where you need to keep in time with Cathe which has meant that my son has also enjoyed working out to the dvd. Definitely making me work hard and she is not patronising so it is not difficult to hear over and over again.

Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy Book 3)
Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed it the films obviously follow the book closely as ..., 16 Jan. 2015
I Watched the first 2 films and wanted to know hoe the story ended so decided to read the book. I really enjoyed it the films obviously follow the book closely as i had no difficulty linking the book with the films I had seen.

I would defiantly recommend the book for teenagers and adults alike.

Mattel Uno Card Game - Disney Pixar Cars 2
Mattel Uno Card Game - Disney Pixar Cars 2
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great twist to basic Uno, 8 Aug. 2014
Great product. Family like Uno we already have Uno Toy Story and wanted another set with a new twist card which this has. If you like card games this is easy to play and crosses generations.

Time Bandits BD [Blu-ray]
Time Bandits BD [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Sean Connery

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic choice, 15 April 2014
My husband remember seeing this when he was about 10 years old and wanted to show it to our 2 sons of 10 and 13 he was slightly worried that the special affects would not look very good. But they held up and the film was enjoyed by all the family. A great film for all the family.

The Reluctant Assassin (WARP Book 1)
The Reluctant Assassin (WARP Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday read, 26 Aug. 2013
Book was great read all the Artemis fowl books and this looks to be the start of another great series. Would recommend to children and adults

And Another Thing...: Douglas Adams's Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Part Six of Three (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
by Eoin Colfer
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars loved by the whole family, 13 July 2013
Brought this after the family had enjoyed listening to the original cds. Enjoyed by the whole family, 9, 11 year old boys and mum and dad makes journeys go fast.

H.I.V.E. 8: Deadlock
H.I.V.E. 8: Deadlock

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book - great series, 13 July 2013
This was another great book in the series. really enjoyed it planed to read it on my holiday but couldn't wait

Liverpool FC Crest 66" x 54" Curtains + Blackout Lining Curtains. 100% Official Merchandise

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Feb. 2013
The curtains were excellent just as stated and the linings were a decent width. They came in good time I would recommend this product to others.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel (Book 7)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel (Book 7)
by Jeff Kinney

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 30 Dec. 2012
This is a great book which both my 2 boys of 11 and 9 love. The series have definatly encouraged my sons to read.

Rotary Ladies Two Tone Bracelet Watch LB30001/40
Rotary Ladies Two Tone Bracelet Watch LB30001/40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, 28 Feb. 2012
The watch was great, it can be worn every day but also looks great with evening wear. I would defiantly recommend it.