Profile for lynn > Reviews

Content by lynn

lynn

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Murder at the High School Reunion (Book 5 Dekker Cozy Mystery Series)
Murder at the High School Reunion (Book 5 Dekker Cozy Mystery Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars great book and so true to life to-day, 15 Mar. 2015
great book and so true to life to-day, I am now looking for all of these books because I enjoyed this one so much. Thank you amazon for making it possible to read these books on my Kindle.

Elemental Woodgrain Robe with Silver Handles
Elemental Woodgrain Robe with Silver Handles

5.0 out of 5 stars ... of age and unable to put things together very pleased with the robe would recommend this article, 28 Feb. 2015
this arrived fully assembled which was a bonus as I am 85 years of age and unable to put things together very pleased with the robe would recommend this article

2 Pack Womens / Ladies Thermal- Soft Fleece Leggings, Full lenght Footless Tights, Plain Black
Offered by cottonprime

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort, 29 Dec. 2014
the tights are lovely. comfortable, warm, well fitting and I would recommend them for everyone . the parcel arrived the day promised I am very pleased with the leggings.

Pernaton Gel 250ml
Pernaton Gel 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars pain, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Pernaton Gel 250ml (Personal Care)
This cream does what it claims. cream dissolves into the skin and eases pain I would recommend this product Thank you

In the Hour of Victory: The Royal Navy at War in the Age of Nelson
In the Hour of Victory: The Royal Navy at War in the Age of Nelson
by Sam Willis

5.0 out of 5 stars Royal Navy, 9 Feb. 2014
I bought this book for my granddaughter's husband who is a Lt/Commander in the Royal Navy and he thought it was an excellent book as it brought the past into the present and how the Royal Navy was, and is, so important to the British Isles.

Panasonic SD-2501 WXC Automatic Breadmaker, White
Panasonic SD-2501 WXC Automatic Breadmaker, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Lynn, 16 Oct. 2013
I have had a Panasonic bread maker for a number of years and have always been satisfied with it's performance and decided to upgrade. very pleased with this model's performance

Brilliant Breadmaking
Brilliant Breadmaking
by Catherine Atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Lynn, 16 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Brilliant Breadmaking (Paperback)
this book is very informative and has plenty of variety. well set out and easy to read would recommend this book.

The Serena Wilcox Mysteries: Books 1, 2 & 3
The Serena Wilcox Mysteries: Books 1, 2 & 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Lynn, 27 Aug. 2013
These books are really good, and they made me laugh, but I feel there is an underlying morality about the stories. This young lady never gives up, no matter what happens, and I think that is what is missing in our lives to-day.

Origami Tessellations: Awe-Inspiring Geometric Designs
Origami Tessellations: Awe-Inspiring Geometric Designs
by Eric Gjerde

5.0 out of 5 stars Lynn, 27 Aug. 2013
Bought this book for my Grandson who lives in America, and is really good at Origami, and he thinks it is great, He tries to teach me when he comes over on holiday I can do the basics ,but he is really good and if he thinks this book is worthwhile ,then that is good enough for me. He is a teenager ( just )

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion With Pump For Very Dry To Dry Combination Skin 125 ml
Offered by Perfume-Click

5.0 out of 5 stars Lynn, 27 Aug. 2013
I have used Clinque for nearly fifty years and have always been satisfied with the product and have been told that my skin looks :great: by my granddaughter, who also use's clinque

Page: 1 | 2 | 3