Profile for E. Garrett > Reviews

Gedy Nemesia Toilet Brush - NE33-13
Offered by Rubber Duck Bathrooms
Price: 24.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 17 Dec 2011
Searched high and low for a square toilet brush holder and have to say this one is excellent. Recommend this product

Nitty Gritty Head Lice Metal Comb
Nitty Gritty Head Lice Metal Comb
Offered by Pharmacy Place
Price: 7.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good with thick long curly hair, 20 Dec 2010
Bought this after reading all the excellent reviews. Unfortunately my daughter has long, thick, curly hair and the comb was just causing her too much discomfort as the teeth are so close together it was just caught in her hair and snagging it. Also found it impossible to see if I had caught any head lice with it just by looking at it after combing through, so for me it didn't work. :o(
Have gone back to using the cheap white plastic combs. Product is well made and the teeth on the comb are long enabling you to get right to the scalp when combing, but just be aware it doesn't work well on certain hair types.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2011 9:05 AM GMT

Philips Sonicare HX6042/16 Kids Standard (Ages 7+) Toothbrush Heads (2 Pack)
Philips Sonicare HX6042/16 Kids Standard (Ages 7+) Toothbrush Heads (2 Pack)
Offered by easi2shop
Price: 16.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 3 Oct 2010
My 6 year old son loves using this toothbrush. He feels all grown up, as my husband and I already use the adult version. You end up brushing your childs teeth better (and more focused) as it is on a timer with a musical bleep telling you when to move onto the next part of the mouth, so it makes sure you spend enough time on one area. My son's teeth look great - that said, he brushes his teeth on his own in the morning but I do them in the evening.......just in case he isn't following the brushing rules! We bought this at half price and are very pleased with it. After spending up to 10 a go on musical toothbrushes that didn't last very long and didn't do a good job, this is a welcome change.
We also tried this on our daughter who is nearly 3, but she didn't like it saying it tickled too much. Funnily enough it also tickled for my son, but he was happily to perservere with it and now uses it with no problem at all.

Decofun The Amazing Spiderman Maxi Wall Sticker
Decofun The Amazing Spiderman Maxi Wall Sticker

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 17 Aug 2010
These stickers are great! There are 2 HUGE spiderman stickers plus smaller and by the time my son and I had finished, his room was totally transformed! Everything stuck really well, even some we peeled off to reposition. No bubbling and no damage to the walls and so much better than the other Spiderman stickers I ordered in the past that were total rubbish!(and still on sale on Amazon despite the seller telling me they were going to stop selling them because they had so many complaints) Don't buy the cheaper ones, waste of money. Buy these Decofun they are excellent. My son loves them and if he's happy then so am I.
100% recommend.

Horrid Henry 15 Books Collection Set - Retail Price 75.00 (Horrid Henry and the Mega-Mean Time Machine; Horrid Henry's Stinkbomb....)
by Francesca Simon

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this!, 19 April 2010
If you haven't read Horrid Henry before, you are missing out! Great set of stories that I read to my 2 year old daughter and 6 year old son at bedtime and they both love them! We sit laughing whilst reading about Horrid Henry and his antics! Hopefully it won't give my son too many naughty ideas!

CharacterWorld Spiderman Lightning Rotary Duvet Set, Single
CharacterWorld Spiderman Lightning Rotary Duvet Set, Single

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 19 April 2010
At this price you can't expect too much and to be fair the bedding is quite hard and stiff. My son loves it though as the pictures on the duvet are big and bright!

Grumpy Old Man T-Shirt Xlarge Blue
Grumpy Old Man T-Shirt Xlarge Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for grumpies everywhere, 19 April 2010
Bought this for my husband who despite only being 33, defo falls into the GOM category! He loves it! Has been weraing in round the house and in the garden (refuses to wear it out in public!) for a while now and the quality is excellent. A great buy!

The Amazing Spiderman Wall Stickers Stikarounds 89 pieces
The Amazing Spiderman Wall Stickers Stikarounds 89 pieces

1.0 out of 5 stars Stickers great - sticking not!, 19 April 2010
My son just loved these and to be fair, they do look really impressive on his bedroom walls! However, we have had terrible trouble in getting the larger (and best) stickers to actually stay stuck! Really dissapointing as my son now wakes up each morning with the words 'mum, another one is coming off the walll!'
The stickers look great and any boy would love them, and so they get a star for that but as to the quality, v poor unfortunately and 1 dissapointed spiderman fan :o(

Being Human: Bad Blood
Being Human: Bad Blood
by James Goss
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read and true to the series, 19 April 2010
This review is from: Being Human: Bad Blood (Paperback)
Great story and told in the same way as the TV series. 3 books available, all by different authors but telling a good tale nonetheless. Have read and enjoyed all 3 books and am just waiting for more to be published!

Being Human: Chasers
Being Human: Chasers
by Mark Michalowski
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read and true to the series, 19 April 2010
This review is from: Being Human: Chasers (Paperback)
Good story and told in the same way as the TV series. 3 books available, all by different authors but telling a good tale nonetheless. Have read and enjoyed all 3 books and am just waiting for more to be published!

Page: 1 | 2