Profile for Paulo Alexandre S. Teixeira > Reviews

Content by Paulo Alexandr...

Paulo Alexandre S. Teixeira (Faro, Portugal)

Page: 1 | 2
Delkin Secure Digital 8 Card Carrying Case
Delkin Secure Digital 8 Card Carrying Case

1.0 out of 5 stars All the cards fall out when I open it, 5 Jun. 2014
I dont recomment this item as All the cards fall out when I open it
Wast of money dont buy it

Velbon Super Mag Slider
Velbon Super Mag Slider

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and super quality., 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Velbon Super Mag Slider (Camera)
the quality of it is super and easy to use. I recommend it to all in macro photography. Super .

UKHP Kaavie® X-Y 4 Way Macro Focusing Rail Slider Truck for Nikon Canon Olympus Pentax Sony digital SLR

1.0 out of 5 stars No good bad quality, 4 Sept. 2013
I received this item and returned on the same day. Bad quality produt.
I ordered the Velbon Super Mag Slider instead and I am really pleased with it, what a difference of construction and quality.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2014 1:18 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent and easy to fit protective film, 13 July 2012
I am really happy with this item! Really value for money.
I would recommend it to all TF300 ASUS owners. Much more pleasent to touch than the original screen.

Poetic ASUS Transformer TF300 Keyboard Portfolio Stand Case Cover for TF300 Black(3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
Offered by Smart Shop Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money. Excelente product., 13 July 2012
I am really happy with this item!
I would recommend it to all TF300 ASUS owners. Real nice PU leather and great size.
Everything is in the right location, all the ports and cameras are accessable.
I feel that now my tablet is much more protected since this asus version seems a bit fragile due to the plastic on the back.

Insider SEO Secrets: A Start-to-Finish Method to Rapidly Attract Thousands of New Customers Online, in 11 Straightforward Steps
by Karl zu Ortenburg

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so good book as the reviews say and a terrible companion web site, 12 May 2011
I bought this book believing that it could give me some new information to look to the SEO industry.
I start to think that after so many books I have bought and read about this subject the authors are repeating the same thing all the time with nothing new to say.
This is only one more book of the same subject, despite its title: Insider SEO secrets (secrets?? even the book makes us believe that there are no secrets!!)
Dont be fooled by the reviews and make the mistake of buying this book.

Regarding the companion book web site, its hard to believe that the author ask us to give him a debit/credit card to download the templates to follow the book exercises!
A promotional web site about the authors services that's all it is.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2011 8:46 AM BST

Get to the Top on Google: Tips and Techniques to Get Your Site to the Top of Google and Stay There
by David Viney

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor book!, 7 Jan. 2011
Dont buy this book, this is my advice.
"Get to the top on google" is the worst book I have bought about this subject.
I wish I could give 0 stars.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 25, 2011 9:23 PM BST

The Social Media Bible: Tactics, Tools, and Strategies for Business Success
The Social Media Bible: Tactics, Tools, and Strategies for Business Success
by Lon Safko

2.0 out of 5 stars I waste of time and money - 2nd edition, 13 Dec. 2010
I bought the 2nd edition of this book and I found it really boring and not helpful at all.
Far to many pages (800) of bla bla bla on the subject in a way that made me sleep while reading the book.
I would not recommend this book at all.
The only reason I give 2 stars if for the amazon service.

Engage: The Complete Guide for Brands and Businesses to Build, Cultivate, and Measure Success in the New Web
by Brian Solis

3.0 out of 5 stars Whan to engage?, 18 Jun. 2010
I have just red this book and I found it very interesting, and i would like to advice it to people looking to engage.
The only point i didnt like on the book was the fact that the images, that are so important in understand some topics, are in black and white and some of them are not so clear.
Besides that everything is great.

Search Engine Optimization For Dummies
Search Engine Optimization For Dummies
by Peter Kent

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best SEO books i have bought, 18 Jun. 2010
In the begining I was a bit afraid of buying a book for dummies.
And I had a doubt. "Do I need a book for this king of people called "dummies" after been reading a lot of SEO books for the last 4 years?"
Well definititly no! But I was wrong.
This is one of the best books I have read so far regarding this field. Peter Kent does a excellent work explaining the do's and dont's regarding SEO, giving excellent advice and ideias to anyone working with search engines, from begginers to more advanced.
A great value for money!

Page: 1 | 2