Profile for Mrs. Susannah R. Cloutter > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Susannah ...

Mrs. Susannah R. Cloutter "scloutter"

HotScamp Premium Android Eats Apple Mens Funny Black T-Shirt
HotScamp Premium Android Eats Apple Mens Funny Black T-Shirt
Offered by HotScamp T-Shirts
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great t-shirt & service, 1 Feb 2013
hi T-shirt arrived promptly & looks to be good quality. a joke present for my husband's birthday, hopefully it'll fit him!

V-Fit Tempest Deluxe Air Rower
V-Fit Tempest Deluxe Air Rower

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money product, 4 Aug 2008
recently purchased this due to the reduced price. The rowing machine was easy to unpack and put together. One comment I would make relates to the foot plates and velcro straps - I have small feet, size 5 and I found that my feet were always slipping out. the solution is to remove the velcro straps from the foot plate and velcro your feet to the footplate yourself. This worked fine and my feet didn't slip at all.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Rechargeable Power Toothbrush
Braun Oral-B Professional Care 7000 Rechargeable Power Toothbrush

3.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware - shaver adaptor required, 10 Dec 2007
I received the toothbrush today. On opening the package I found that the plug for the charger unit is a 2 pin 'shaver style' one. I don't have a power supply in my bathroom therefore I've had to buy a shaver adaptor plug. (cheaper to buy an adaptor plug than post back to Amazon!) On reading the specs of the product, no mention is made that the charger plug is a 2 pin shaver style plug. Haven't actually used the toothbrush yet so am unable to comment on its performance.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2009 10:58 PM GMT

New Recipes for Your Slo-cooker
New Recipes for Your Slo-cooker
by Annette Yates
Price: 7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars OK - but some repetition, 14 Nov 2007
some nice recipes in this book but be warned some of them have been recycled from author's previous book entitled "Real Food from your Slo-Cooker"

Ultraviolet - Complete Series (2 Disc Set) [DVD] [1998]
Ultraviolet - Complete Series (2 Disc Set) [DVD] [1998]
Dvd ~ Jack Davenport
Offered by Digizoneuk
Price: 35.95

5.0 out of 5 stars SHEER QUALITY!!, 19 Jan 2006
I enjoyed watching Ultraviolet when first shown on Channel 4 & have just treated myself to the DVD. Even with the 7 or so year gap it is still just as amazing to watch. All in all brilliantly made, written and acted. It's a shame it was not continued by C4, Ahearne et al. Don't compare it with other vampire shows, it's unique and can stand up on its own.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - really helpful, 24 Jan 2005
I had the CD as a Christmas present & it's been really useful for a gardening luddite like myself. The features are easy to use & I particularly like the detailed sections on individual plant care for example how to prune the plant in question properly. I have installed the CD on to my PC's hard drive which enables the program to run quicker & saves having to hunt for the CD each time. If you want to install it on PC disable the autorun function first, then you can install it on the hard drive.