Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Andy of Cambridge > Reviews

Content by Andy of Cambridge

Andy of Cambridge (Cambridge, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
WRANGLER Men's Texas Stretch Regular Fit Straight Jeans, Blue (Tough Talking), W44/L32

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice material and good fit, 19 Oct. 2015
Fits well with a slight stretch to them, which is good. Good quality.

Mens 100% Cotton Rich Polo T Shirts in 6 Colours Sizes XS to 4XL - SPORTS WORK LEISURE (2XL - XXL, NAVY BLUE)

2.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't buy these again, 17 Aug. 2015
Poor quality in my view, you get what you pay for I guess, inexpensive and ill fitting. Gave them to my wife as they fit her better.

Sealskinz Mid Weight Knee Length Socklet Black black Size:L
Sealskinz Mid Weight Knee Length Socklet Black black Size:L
Offered by Dennis Winter leven ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 17 Aug. 2015
Loved these, nice fit and kept me warm whilst wading.

Brunhide Australian Style Full Grain Leather All Weathers Bush Hat # 501-300 - XL, Brown
Offered by Oakgrain Leather

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Leather hat for a reasonable price, 17 Aug. 2015
Nice hat, fits well and I like the style. Arrived in a massive box with just the hat floating around in it though.

The Endless River
The Endless River

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor album never to be played again, 22 April 2015
This review is from: The Endless River (Audio CD)
Poor remix of snippets presumably of their studio sessions.
I have all of Floyd's albums but this will not be played at all again and I have tried to like it.

Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Headsets,Stoga TGB01 Ufashion High-end Sport Wireless Bluetooth Earphones for iphone Samsung HTC,Fashionable Volume Control Microphone Design-Black
Offered by KINGSFAITH

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, reasonable fit wireless headphones, 22 April 2015
Nice earphone, the clip to tighten the strap was not with the box but the strap more or less fits. Arrived quickly too.
The sound quality is good and I have tried them away from my phone and the signal drops but was fine if I was in the same room.
The phone interrupt works well and the speaker picked up my voice clearly on a call and went back to my music once finished.

RUBBER THIGH WADERS 10
RUBBER THIGH WADERS 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 12 May 2012
This review is from: RUBBER THIGH WADERS (Misc.)
I am new to Fly fishing and was told by a friend to get some of these. I was suprised at the quality considering how much they were, great value.

I used them today for the first time and they were comfortable and water proof, (which helps). I wore them for 5 hours and they were just as comfortable at the end as at the beginning.

They have a great lace up option inside around the knee which I used and you can easily fold the thigh part down over the shin area, they also come with a belt strap.

Overall very pleased with this purchase which arrived promptly.

TRIXES Jewellers Lens 40 X 25mm Loupe Eye Magnifier LED Light
TRIXES Jewellers Lens 40 X 25mm Loupe Eye Magnifier LED Light
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars TRIXES Jewellers Lens 40 X 25mm Loupe Eye Magnifier LED Light, 21 Nov. 2011
Great service, arrived within 2 days and is the business, well worth the money. In fact I ordered another one for my wife and that arrived in 2 days too, she is delighted.

Stop Me
Stop Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Tense Mystery Thriller, 21 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Stop Me (Kindle Edition)
I bought this ebook based on other people's reviews and I have to say I enjoyed it enormously. Very tense and once started I just wanted to continue reading it, I like the characters and it keeps you guessing.

It's an intestesting modern idea and well written. Take the leap and give it a try, if you like crime/thrillers/mystery I do not think you will be disappointed.

Dell Mini 1018 10.1 inch netbook (Intel Atom N455 1.66GHz, 1Gb, 160Gb, WLAN, Webcam)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice buy - Don't believe what they say about battery life, 25 Jun. 2011
Nice machine, light and easy to use, needed to be upgraded to 2GB ram to work well. Only complaint or comment is that the battery life does not last as long as they say it does, max. is about 3 hours in our experience.

Page: 1 | 2