Profile for Suzy Q > Reviews

Content by Suzy Q

Suzy Q "wandering star" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
The Little Old Lady Who Struck Lucky Again!
The Little Old Lady Who Struck Lucky Again!

3.0 out of 5 stars Having said that I did enjoy the story but I don't think I would bother ..., 25 Jun. 2015
This story is as entertaining as the previous book but I think there are some loose ends that are just left hanging. The main one is that when she scoops the gravel out of the fish tank it is never mentioned again. I won't say why this happens as I don't want to spoil the story. I think the plot needs to be much tighter. Having said that I did enjoy the story but I don't think I would bother with any others if she writes another book in the series.

ST. GEORGE AND THE FIERY DRAGON
ST. GEORGE AND THE FIERY DRAGON
by ELIZABETH ROSE

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this an excellent retelling of the traditional story, 25 May 2015
I think this an excellent retelling of the traditional story. The book is quite old but the story is great. My grandson took it to school when his class were doing the story of St George and the children loved it.

Once Upon a Time (Walker paperbacks)
Once Upon a Time (Walker paperbacks)
by John Prater

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a brilliant book. The story is very simple and there ..., 25 May 2015
This is a brilliant book. The story is very simple and there are lots of fairy book characters for small children to find and talk about.

24 x Plastic Tulip Flower Bed Garden Border Grass Lawn Edge Fence Waterproof All Year Round Edging
Offered by My Swift

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 May 2015
These are brilliant. They make an excellent border and look great. I may well buy some more.

6 x Sets Of Terracotta Colour Plastic Lions Feet Plant Pot Feet 4 Feet Per Set
6 x Sets Of Terracotta Colour Plastic Lions Feet Plant Pot Feet 4 Feet Per Set
Offered by Shop4allsorts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars These are excellent. I even found I could use 3 to ..., 25 May 2015
These are excellent. I even found I could use 3 to a pot instead of 4 so that was great. They look good to which is a bonus.

Dinosaurs' Day Out (Reading Together)
Dinosaurs' Day Out (Reading Together)
by Nick Sharratt

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 May 2015
Both my grandsons aged 5 and 3 love this book. They like solving the puzzles and following the map.

Pack 6 New Design Clip On Robin Christmas Bird Decorations 3-4in
Pack 6 New Design Clip On Robin Christmas Bird Decorations 3-4in
Offered by South Eastern Horticultural

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 April 2015
Very pleased with these. They look very realistic and were a good price.

Happy Birthday (Muffins) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Happy Birthday (Muffins) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Sent this to a friend in Sweden. It was ..., 16 April 2015
Sent this to a friend in Sweden. It was much easier than trying to send a present in time. It was delivered on her birthday and she bought herself a new bag.

Abattoir Blues: The 22nd DCI Banks Mystery (Inspector Banks 22)
Abattoir Blues: The 22nd DCI Banks Mystery (Inspector Banks 22)
by Peter Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars ... the Inspector Banks books and this one certainly doesn't disappoint. Excellent, 16 April 2015
I have read all the Inspector Banks books and this one certainly doesn't disappoint. Excellent.

Room On The Broom [DVD]
Room On The Broom [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gillian Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars The 3 year old is a bit young to understand the story but he enjoyed it none the less, 16 April 2015
This review is from: Room On The Broom [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this for my grandsons. The 3 year old is a bit young to understand the story but he enjoyed it none the less. All Julia Donaldson stories are well worth the money. She is an excellent children's writer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12