Profile for Heart Felt x > Reviews

Beyond Ugly
Beyond Ugly
by Constance Briscoe

5.0 out of 5 stars A General in her own rights!, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Beyond Ugly (Paperback)
Dear Miss Briscoe, thank you x I work with kids and can honestly say both books are exceptionally inspiring. Through such adverse times, With such style, grace and humillity, a young beautiful woman conquered her living demons, yes those wicked women at Tooks Court were demons, but this amazing woman proved to all she meant business! An exceptional career, one that is truelly deserved contrary to opinion. I need more !!!!

G.O.O.D. Music - Cruel Summer
G.O.O.D. Music - Cruel Summer
Offered by MasterDVD

1.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate fake rapper!, 12 Oct 2012
In all honesty the albums a disappointment. Yet again this man seems to compare himself to 'God'.........again. It should dawn on you that should u have such powers, you would have seen this monstrosity of a creation before putting out there for public ridiculing. Rap about guns, cars, bitches, money.... Blah blah blah, have you not the capability to rap about something with depth. You have lost your originality for the sake of popularity, when will you ever learn, with all that money your still not happy..... Get the picture!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2013 1:21 AM GMT

How I Got Over
How I Got Over

5.0 out of 5 stars live & Direct!, 3 Dec 2011
This review is from: How I Got Over (Audio CD)
They did it again! Roots undoubtably made yet another classic to there extensive collection of 1st class albums. This album has a constant flow into the next track almost like turning a page of a book......a natural progression. A peace of light a suble intro for such skilled musicians, then came Walk alone, the strength in this song, how many of us can relate is beyond words.... a personal journey into track 3 Dear God by this point i am lost for words, the prayer of a troubled man x Radio daze is a strong track, my kids vibe to this one in the car, in this day and age many of us are feeling "the pinch" just cold!!!! At last something to knod ya head to "Now or never", many a man can find inspiration in this track without fail trust me on that!!! "How I got over" is just the business,it's got punch, it lifts ya spirit in a vex sort of way but the beats on it are heavy not to mention the lyrical flow !!! I cant lie I may skip a few as I could be here all day rating the A Team, "The Day" is beautiful and melodical, when my daughter sings the courus it hits home the message in a big way. "Doing it Again" turn your speakers up I tell you, one of my greatest passions about The Roots, every track has been performed live in the studio, I cannot detect a computer or keyboard anywhere me tell you!!! when it comes to percussions, the drumming is off the chart, if I'm wrong they are just too damn good, I love every lyric in this track, the strength that flows from it is remarkable, writing this has left me speechless. These guys are not recognised enough, we as fans, listeners what ever you want to call yourself rate the wrong people. If you can handle seriously concious lyrics over the heaviest beats in hip hop today then pull your fingers out and buy this album,I bet my life savings you would not be disappointed.......seriously XX How I Got Over

What the F*ck Is a Jay Electronica
What the F*ck Is a Jay Electronica

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for the uneducated!!!, 2 Nov 2011
Where do I start.... It's not often you get hiphop albums that stimulate the mind to such a degree. Mr J Electronica needs to go public with this album. He fills your mind with food for thought on Life, love, religion, media, government and everything else that bore's the average commercial joe! This man in the most poetic form will make you think about who you are, what you stand for and who you stand under. I feel this album is autobiographical in places, things he has experienced or seen first hand. J Electronica is a poet, who gives the truth and nothing but the truth on some of the best beats I haven't heard for years one in particular reminding me of Wu tang early days!!!! He aint made this album for no wanna be's or pop tarts, this album is for the heart felt. I cant compare him to anyone of the past or present as this album presents to you an Original in his own rights. I hope he stays true to his album and does not allow the media to commercialise him for the sake of money, it is worth every penny and them some!

Faith Evans
Faith Evans
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars CD IS FINE THE DISPATCHER IS THE PROBLEM!!!, 3 Jan 2011
This review is from: Faith Evans (Audio CD)
Faith Evans has a beautiful voice, I have rebrought this album for the shear fact not just her as a person has grown but listen to this album and hear how her voice has grown too. My problem is this dispatcher, I cannot beleive it has taken them this long with no notification from niether them nor amazon, choose your dispatcher carefully or you may end up enjoying albums when they are past there sell by date.

Different Me
Different Me
Offered by skyvo-direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Famous for what ?!?!, 4 Sep 2010
This review is from: Different Me (Audio CD)
Unfortunatley K Cole only knows how to sing in one particular range and key and has never attempted another since coming out. I dont enjoy her material i dont feel it is heart felt.

Hadith of Bukhari: Volumes I, II, III & IV (Forgotten Books)
Hadith of Bukhari: Volumes I, II, III & IV (Forgotten Books)

3.0 out of 5 stars Stick to authentic islamic books!, 4 Sep 2010
Dont get me wrong the book has authentic hadiths from Bukari but, had I have bought it from an islamic book store, I would have got the complete volumes of Hadiths, and also it comes with paragraphs of wisdom for the reader and plenty of references to the Glorious Quran. I understand Amazon was trying to help, but seriously, if you are a new to islam stick to the islamic book stores or your local mosque. Only books written by particular Schoolars and Imams can guarantee it is correct. Always seek advise from an Elder before you purchase any islamic reading material.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2014 1:47 PM GMT

The Emotionally Abusive Relationship: How to Stop Being Abused and How to Stop Abusing (General Self-Help)
by Beverly Engel

5.0 out of 5 stars The best support item an individual can have !, 4 Sep 2010
The book has open my eyes to a lot of ongoing issues in my life that not even the doctors could resolve in my 11 year stretch of suffering. This book has now equipt me with the mental tools to deal with all emotions in my life and i haven't even finished the book! The author touches on some subjects that will bring tears to your eyes as you look at the page and think its "you" she is talking about. The author has made me realise that I am not innocent either as much as you are a victim you are an abuser, but its not about hiding the fact, it is about addressing it before it affects all your loved ones around you. The book has made me see how my response to situations have been wrong if not made the situation worse. This book will make you start from the begining, from childhood to help you identify where it all went wrong. I never knew there were so many types of abuse in existance. This book makes sense 100%. You may not always like what you are reading but read on, it does not portion blame but allows you to identify where you or your partner may be going wrong, whether it really is time to call it a day or how to relsove the situation.