Profile for M. J. Salmons > Reviews

Content by M. J. Salmons

M. J. Salmons (Barling Magna England)

4 Black Compatible Canon PGI-525Bk Chipped Printer Ink Cartridges for Canon Pixma iP4850, iP4950, iX6550, MG5150, MG5250, MG5320, MG5350, MG6150, MG6220, MG6250, MG8150, MG8170, MG8220, MG8250, MX885
Offered by Go Inks
Price: 2.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, 29 Mar 2013
Having used many other Canon compatible inks over the years, I have found this to be the cheapest. A great price and a super product. Came within a couple of days.

The Essential Collection [1975-1982]
The Essential Collection [1975-1982]
Price: 5.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth getting, 11 Jan 2012
As a long time Buffalo Springfield, CSNY and Neil Young fan, thought I'd venture into POCO. Then it all came rushing back with "Rose of Cimarron". Yes, I had heard them before, just forgot all about them and their great Country Rock music. Buy this album and get it for 2.99, it's money well spent.

Very Best of
Very Best of
Offered by FastMedia "Ships From USA"
Price: 17.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, 11 Jan 2012
This review is from: Very Best of (Audio CD)
Must admit I only bought this CD for Tom's original version of "No Regrets". However I was pleasantly surprised that I recognised several other tracks that I'd long forgotton. Well worth buying and if you can get it at a bargain price as I did, all the better.

Antony Worrall Thompson Bbq Cover to Fit 3&4 Burner Barcecue's By Slemcka
Antony Worrall Thompson Bbq Cover to Fit 3&4 Burner Barcecue's By Slemcka

5.0 out of 5 stars Antony Worrall Thompson BBQ Cover, 1 Oct 2009
During the summer had to buy a new gas BBQ. I opted for the B&Q Kansas 4 burner version. Unfortunately this did not come with a cover nor was there a purpose made cover available. I bought a cover which was quite flimsy and in fact during the summer the sun rotted this green PVC? one from B&Q. I have now purchased the AWT 3/4 burner cover.This is a truly robust heavy duty cover and fits my B&Q Kansas 4 burner BBQ perfectly. I recommend this cover to anyone who has a B&Q Kansas BBQ, well worth the money and it was quick delivery.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 24, 2013 7:14 AM BST

Neil Young - Hurricane [DVD] [NTSC]
Neil Young - Hurricane [DVD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Neil Young

2.0 out of 5 stars More like a little wind, 4 Feb 2009
I found the book quite useful, the DVD review was reasonable but the Concert DVD was very bad quality and in fact is a bootleg. I was really astonished that Amazon would sell bootlegs of such bad quality. I have a VCD from a p2p group that is much better standard and quality. My recommendation leave this little bit of wind alone.

Live At Massey Hall 1971
Live At Massey Hall 1971
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Neil Young at his best, 22 Mar 2007
A real treat for Neil Young fans and casual listeners of this Canadian singer songwriter. This appears to be the early show and not the late show which has been in circulation for years.This is a fine example of Neil's accoustic skills and the sound is superb. I bought the cd + dvd combo, which I think is worth the extra cash. I liked the chatter in between the songs but I did miss the hilarious story told just before Bad Fog of Lonliness on the late show "bootleg". What more can I say but get out and buy this masterpiece, maybe Neil will get back into the charts if I can persuade you to buy this CD.