Profile for Fernanda Franco > Reviews

The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level
The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level
by Gay Hendricks

5.0 out of 5 stars Find your Genius Zone!, 11 July 2009
I enjoyed this read as it was easy and learned about leaping from the zone of Competence and Excellence to the Genius Zone where all the possibilities arise and work feels like play, where time expands so that one can be fully expressed in all aspects of life.
This book reminded me of the experiences I've had while attending Ariel and Shya's workshops in New York City and by reading their amazing books Working on Yourself Doesn't Work: The 3 Simple Ideas That Will Instantaneously Transform Your Life and How to Create a Magical Relationship: The 3 Simple Ideas that Will Instantaneously Transform Your Love Life which have been catalysts to my feeling satisfied no matter the circumstances and have supported me in living in the moment effortlessly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2010 10:45 AM BST

The Alchemist: A Fable About Following Your Dream
The Alchemist: A Fable About Following Your Dream
by Paulo Coelho

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 10 Jan. 2009
This classic, beautiful tale about following one's quest and the power of the "Personal Legend", as the author calls it, was an easy and enjoyable read. I found the story of Santiago's (the main character's) spiritual travels through Spain very inspiring.
It reconnected me with the magic and adventure of going for my dreams. Coelho's wise and direct words, reminded me of the book Working on Yourself Doesn't Work: The 3 Simple Ideas That Will Instantaneously Transform Your Life and Being Here: Modern Day Tales of Enlightenmentby Ariel and Shya Kane. I came across them in my own search and their books have touched my heart deeply and have also been catalysts for a profound shift in the way I experience life these days: easy, enjoyable and full of miracles!
I recommend no matter at which point in life you are at, to check out Coehlo's and the Kane's books which are great tools for well-being and modern day enlightenment.
Share them with your friends and family!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2009 6:00 PM GMT

It's Not How Good You Are, It's How Good You Want to Be: The world's best-selling book by Paul Arden
by Paul Arden

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful little book, 10 Jan. 2009
I was drawn by the bold statement on the cover and being a graphic designer, also drawn to the great type treatment! This book is a wonderful companion to motivate anyone in going for it now! Arden's experience is mainly in advertising and his writings ring true for life and for opening yourself to endless possibilities. His advice is honest and brave.

It reminded me of the work of Ariel and Shya Kane and Instantaneous Transformation. By reading their 3 principles which you can find in the book Working on Yourself Doesn't Work: The 3 Simple Ideas That Will Instantaneously Transform Your Life and by attending their Monday night seminars and workshops in New York City, I have experienced countless creative shifts. These shifts have supported me in generating original projects effortlessly at work and in my personal life. Well-being and satisfaction are a part of my day in and day out experience, regardless of the circumstances.

I recommend both Arden and the Kanes as a must on your bookshelf for creativity that translates into productivity and a richer life.

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff: Simple Ways to Keep the Little Things from Taking Over Your Life
by Richard Carlson

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fun read, 10 Jan. 2009
I loved reading this book! The author points out,in a light manner, those little things that erode life through stress or anxiety. By giving 100 simple fun ways to NOT sweat the small stuff, I walked away lighter. This reminded me of the direct experience I get when I read the Ariel and Shya Kane's book Working on Yourself Doesn't Work: The 3 Simple Ideas That Will Instantaneously Transform Your Life, as well as when I attend their Monday Night Alive! evenings in Manhattan. Life has become easy and gentle - all done without effort... sweatless! What a joy, it is my pleasure to highly recommend both books.

Quantum Wellness: A Practical and Spiritual Guide to Health and Happiness
Quantum Wellness: A Practical and Spiritual Guide to Health and Happiness
by Kathy Freston

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle and profound guidance, 10 Nov. 2008
Kathy Freston's book is a great and easy read. One of the chapters that caught my attention was titled "Be the Change". Here, she gently guides us to discover our personal and worldly aims and connect with our purpose. In doing so, she shows how we can make a difference while realizing our full potential and being satisfied and fulfilled. This chapter reminded me of two of my favorite authors, Ariel and Shya Kane and their book: Working on Yourself Doesn't Work: The 3 Simple Ideas That Will Instantaneously Transform Your Life Their work transformed my life: I experience being in the present moment. I find myself being creative and productive without really trying as well as seeing that I make a difference in my environment.

If you are ready to discover magic in your life, day in and day out,regardless of the circumstances, I highly recommend both books.

The Book Of Secrets: Who am I? Where did I come from? Why am I here?
The Book Of Secrets: Who am I? Where did I come from? Why am I here?
by Deepak Chopra

5.0 out of 5 stars Profoundly moving, 10 Nov. 2008
A very rich book where fifteen secrets are presented that can change our lives in all aspects . I found myself smiling, while reading and enjoying the eloquent words of Mr. Chopra, in the journey towards enlightenment. This book is a very complete spiritual guide that can be used for every day life regardless of your age or profession...

It reminded me of a book by my favorite authors Ariel and Shya Kane, titled Working on Yourself Doesn't Work: The 3 Simple Ideas That Will Instantaneously Transform Your Life I have experientially discovered how to open my heart to the limitless possibilities of life thru their principles of Transformation, and find myself living a more satisfied and easy life.