Profile for Cosy Cat > Reviews

Content by Cosy Cat

Cosy Cat

Page: 1 | 2
Best Swimming goggles for men & women, comfortable, non leak and anti fog. These cool mirrored lens goggles are designed for open water and pools. From beginners to professionals and triathlon participants. Full replacement guarantee.
Offered by lane 3
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Goggles, 7 Jun 2014
These goggles arrived on time and in a protective case. I bought these for my husband who swims a lot and needs good quality goggles. He was impressed when he saw them. They ticked all the boxes.

LEGO Castle 70403: Dragon Mountain
LEGO Castle 70403: Dragon Mountain
Price: 27.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragons Beware, 16 Jan 2014
I bought this for my nephew's Christmas as he told me it was on his Santa list. He is obsessed with Lego and loves this.
Has spent lots of time with this and hopes to add to it. Good value for money.

Monster High Create a Monster Colour Me Creepy Design Chamber
Monster High Create a Monster Colour Me Creepy Design Chamber
Price: 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 Jan 2014
I bought this for my niece for her Christmas as she is really into the dolls. She squealed with delight and said it was her best present and had it on her Santa list. She loves it. Good value for money and ideal for a gift.

Cunard Line: A Fleet History
Cunard Line: A Fleet History
by Peter Newall
Price: 25.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahoy, 16 Jan 2014
I bought this along with the Cunard book on the Queen Mary for my father-in-law. It is a beautiful book full of information and photographs. I have been on a cruise on the Queen Elizabeth 2 and enjoyed it. Good book for anyone interested with the Cunard line and sailing.

RMS Queen Mary (Classic Liners)
RMS Queen Mary (Classic Liners)
by Andrew Britton
Price: 13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia, 16 Jan 2014
I bought this for my father-in-law as he used to work on this ship. It arrived on time and he was well impressed. He loved the book and recognised things from the photographs. It brought back memories of his time onboard. Beautifully set out and well worth the money.

National Geographic Astro Planetarium Multimedia
National Geographic Astro Planetarium Multimedia
Price: 61.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Gazing, 16 Jan 2014
I bought this for my husband as part of his Christmas and because he subscribes to the National Geographic. He has a great interest in planets and stars and also has a telescope. It arrived on time and was well packaged. It was easy to set up on Christmas night and he projected it onto the ceiling so that we could view what was in the sky that night. It was fantastic. I think this is probably the best one. It is very sturdy, a good size and is easy to use. This would be ideal for children as well as adults and I have recommended it to two people already. Well worth the money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2014 4:42 PM GMT

48 x 3cm Halloween Party Pumpkin Fairy Cup Cake Toppers Decoration Edible Rice Wafer Paper
Offered by Harold's Bakeware
Price: 1.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake Toppers, 24 Oct 2013
I liked these when they arrived as they are ideal to put on top of cakes for children at Halloween. I sent for more as It was buy two get one free.

The World According to Bob: The Further Adventures of One Man and His Street-wise Cat
by James Bowen
Price: 15.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Bob story, 24 Oct 2013
I have bought this as a gift as part of a Christmas present so have not read it. I did read the reviews and as a cat lover myself thought it would appeal to the person I am giving it to. Loved the picture on the front cover.

The Ultimate Collection
The Ultimate Collection
Price: 10.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Ultimate Collection (Audio CD)
I just love listening to Michael McDonald. Such a great voice. Listening to him reminds me of when I was a student and would love to listen to the radio while studying. I now listen to this while driving to work. Just love his duet with Patti Labelle.

Aqua Sphere Women's Kaiman Swimming Goggle - Transparent/Purple Frame/Tinted Lens, Small Face
Price: 14.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Goggles, 24 Oct 2013
Great on as sometimes goggles look odd. No water seeping in and comfortable to wear and adjust. I have a small head and adjusted the sides to fit.

Page: 1 | 2