Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Doug Rowe" (berkshire)

Quiksilver Samsung Galaxy S3 / Galaxy SIII / I9300 Case - Blue Checks - Hard Shell Snap-On Back Cover

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking cover!, 12 May 2013
This isn't cheap but the fit is perfect and it looks great. I've used hard covers and gel covers. I far prefer the hard cover as the gel cover makes a slim phone feel really bulky. you can buy cheaper than this but the fit isn't so good.

Diabloskinz Vinyl Adhesive Skin Decal Sticker for Amazon Kindle Keyboard - Overture
Offered by Diabloskinz

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes your kindle almost unique., 19 Dec 2012
This is a great way to protect your kindle from scratches and scrapes. Easy to apply and looks really cool. So many designs to choose from your kindle will be almost unique. I used to use a leather case for my kindle but this greatly increased the weight, so I decided to go for a skin instead and am so happy I did less weight and looks great.

Sub Sports DUAL Men's Compression Baselayer Long Sleeve Top - Small, Red
Sub Sports DUAL Men's Compression Baselayer Long Sleeve Top - Small, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 24 Jan 2012
This product is superb value, is good quality and performs as well as products several time the price. I would definatly recommend. I'm a skinny fella and often garments are loose around my arms even though body is tight. No probs with this though nice snug fit throughout without being uncomfortable. For those of you who are not sure if you need a compression top or thermal or base layer, I would go for this option as the wicking of moisture keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer, this also has an spf of 30 for those hot sunny days.

Sony Movie Studio HD 10 Platinum Suite (PC)
Sony Movie Studio HD 10 Platinum Suite (PC)

1.0 out of 5 stars utter rubbish, 9 July 2011
Doesn't really work with Windows 7 64 bit, keeps crashing and complaining system memory is low! I am very disappointed with this product.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2012 9:35 PM GMT

The Eagle's Prey (Roman Legion 5)
The Eagle's Prey (Roman Legion 5)
by Simon Scarrow

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read, 13 Sep 2005
Very fast passed action, really entertaining. I bought the series to take on holiday to read on the beach and read all by the time I got home. I just couldn't put them down.

Creative Zen Touch 20GB MP3 Player
Creative Zen Touch 20GB MP3 Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Reccommend this to your friends!!!, 13 May 2005
I've owned this for a while now and have managed to find no real faults, although i would reccommend using Windows Media Player to download the tracks as it's much easier that the program the provided. I think this is fantastic value for money and would reccomend over the iPod any day! Battery life is amazing.