Profile for jane > Reviews

Small Jelly Rabbit Vibrator
Small Jelly Rabbit Vibrator
Offered by BedtimeHeaven

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 April 2015
Great price came quick lol just wot I was looking for will be order more stuff soon

A168® Swallow Birds Print Scarf Wrap stole or Sarong - Large Size & Soft (Green)
Offered by **daisysboutique**

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jan. 2015
Just wot I was looking for nice and warm and right one I was after very happy great buy

Christmas Carnival Jumbo Storage Bag
Christmas Carnival Jumbo Storage Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Dec. 2014
Wot a lovely bag lots ov more in it I will be ordering a gain soon

Thinkbay® Women Rainbow Jelly Clear Zip Beach Tote Handbag Satchel Purse Transparent Gym Shoulder Bag (Yellow)
Offered by Hee Fly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 May 2014
Came quick I love it just wot I was looking for my travels and stops my stuff getting wet and great price I will be ordering a next one soon

Kipling Women's ULYSSA Shoulder Bag  Black Schwarz (Vivy Black) Size: 52x30x15 cm (B x H x T)
Kipling Women's ULYSSA Shoulder Bag Black Schwarz (Vivy Black) Size: 52x30x15 cm (B x H x T)
Offered by Koffer Arena

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 28 Dec. 2013
Love this bag nice and big wot a good buy I can get all my stuff in it and still have room for more

Kipling Women's Zorah Wallet K1208591B Instant Black
Kipling Women's Zorah Wallet K1208591B Instant Black
Offered by New Bond Street Bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 28 Dec. 2013
Great buy lovely purse nice and big just wot I was looking for and came quick my friend like it two

Kipling Women's LUNON Shoulder Bag  Black Schwarz (Vivy Black) Size: 29x22x8 cm (B x H x T)
Kipling Women's LUNON Shoulder Bag Black Schwarz (Vivy Black) Size: 29x22x8 cm (B x H x T)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 28 Dec. 2013
Love it great price and I can get all my stuff in it think I will be buying a next one

White Santa Claus Christmas Tree Decoration, 13cm, Ornament Figurine Father Christmas
Offered by Crystals & Gems UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 3 Dec. 2013
I love them they came speedy quick and look lovely on my xmas tree with my red ones will be buying more soon thanks

Talking Tom Superstar
Talking Tom Superstar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Talking Tom Superstar (Toy)
He is lovely just wot I was looking for xmas think my son will love it think I will be ordering a gain soon

Madison Lined Eyelet Ring Top Curtains Teal 90x108
Madison Lined Eyelet Ring Top Curtains Teal 90x108
Offered by Ians Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 12 Nov. 2013
It my second pair now I love them good price and they look lovely up and came quick and I will be ordering soon

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8