Profile for hjen149 > Reviews

Content by hjen149

hjen149

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
WMA Strawberry Folding Fold up Reusable Compact Eco periodic duty Recycling use Shopping Bag
Offered by fortunemart-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Strawberry Fold up bag, 11 Jun 2014
So handy!!! It folds up really small. Its really easy to scrumple up into the strawberry again after use, it isn't too fiddly and you get used to doing it after the first few times.

BlackHead Acne Facial Remover \ Extractor Tool Comedone
BlackHead Acne Facial Remover \ Extractor Tool Comedone
Offered by Europe Deal (Ship From Hong Kong)

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackhead remover tool, 11 Jun 2014
I've used this tool a few times so far and been pleased with the results. Can work on any pimple not just blackheads. So much better than using your fingers to squeeze (more hygienic as well). This tool keeps the pressure small and precise around the pimple without agitating the surrounding skin much. Be careful on pimples that aren't quite 'ripe' (not quite ready to be popped as you could end up making some little bruises (they will fade after a few hours though).

Rosewood Soft Protection Salon Grooming Flea Comb, Medium
Rosewood Soft Protection Salon Grooming Flea Comb, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Flea Comb, 11 Jun 2014
My poor cats have the nasty fleas and I've struggled to find something that will get rid of them. I try to regularly use Frontline spot-on on them but it doesn't seem to be enough (although I do need to be more strict remembering to do that I guess). I received my comb today, tried it with my two cats (one has long hair and the other has short). I spent about 10/15 minutes grooming each cat with the comb. Both cats seemed to enjoy the brushing and were perfectly calm with it and were even stretching out showing their tummies saying 'more please!!'

The comb caught several fleas, they seem to get caught between the bristles (its a bit gross if you're squeamish/don't like bugs like I do but its to help the cats so must suck it up!). I think I caught about a dozen fleas from each cat in today's session so the comb certainly does work. It also catches dirt and molting hairs too so its good all round. I would brush the cat for a few strokes then dunk/swirl the comb in a cup of water for a few moments to rid the fleas and wipe the comb on a damp tea-towel to get the dirt and fur off then go back to brushing again and repeat the procedure. Be sure to keep the cat still and calm as it is a metal comb so you could poke them too hard if they're squirming all over the place.

Well worth the small price! All in all, using this comb regularly as well as using a treatment such as Frontline spot-on should really help your kitties to be flea-free!

Zoggs Fusion Air
Zoggs Fusion Air
Price: £10.50 - £28.66

3.0 out of 5 stars Zoggs Fusion Air, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Zoggs Fusion Air (Electronics)
Ordered these to replace my older pair of Fusion Air which were getting scratched and foggy and they arrived very quickly! However, I've actually been sent a junior pair - only reason for my lower ranking. From the look and feel of them the only difference seems to be the nose bridge is smaller on the junior pair. I didn't want the hassle of sending them back so I just swapped over the nosebridge from my last pair of these same goggles (I've been getting Fusion Air for a while now). So make sure you check you've been sent the right thing before you open them up!

NEWLink Laptop Cooling Mat (discontinued by manufacturer)
NEWLink Laptop Cooling Mat (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cooling mat, 9 Feb 2014
I use this all the time with my older laptop, it heats up very quickly. The crystals inside the mat do indeed melt and turn liquidy but I do not particularly notice that my laptop is any less cooler so I don't really know if the mat helps or not.

Ace Ventura - When Nature Calls (1995) [DVD]
Ace Ventura - When Nature Calls (1995) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jim Carrey
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace Ventura when nature calls, 9 Feb 2014
Re-he-he-he-he-heeeally love this film! I'd say make sure you purchase a new disc as I went for a cheaper used one and it was badly scratched and didn't play well. But this new disc was fine.

BAAS® Huawei Ascend Y300 Pink Stylish S Line Gel Case Cover , Touch Screen Stylus Pen & 2x Screen Protector Guard
Offered by BAAS Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Gel cover case, 9 Feb 2014
I only wanted the case and it is good - fits well and protects my phone fine when my clumsy self has dropped it. I don't bother with the stylus, my finger is a fine replacement.

Rapid E26 Economy Desktop Stapler - Black
Rapid E26 Economy Desktop Stapler - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Stapler, 9 Feb 2014
Good stapler. Does what you'd expect - staples things. Remember to get some staples as well (and the right size)

WOMENS BASEBALL HOODED TOP LADIES BOMBER JERSEY JACKET SIZE 14 BLACK
WOMENS BASEBALL HOODED TOP LADIES BOMBER JERSEY JACKET SIZE 14 BLACK
Offered by MyMixTrends

4.0 out of 5 stars Women's Baseball Hooded Top, 9 Feb 2014
I'm size 14/16 and it fits me fine. I don't do up the buttons/poppers as I read other reviews of them coming off easily so be wary of that, be very gentle undoing them if you are going to do them up. I guess because it was only cheap.

Epistick Epilator Facial Hair Removal Tool (Comes Complete With English Instructions On How To Use, Courtesy of RazorBlades4u)
Offered by hastingis

4.0 out of 5 stars Epistick Epilator Facial Hair Removal Tool, 9 Feb 2014
Used it a few times so far and it does work well. It doesn't come with any instructions like it claims to but it is easy to find out by googling it or youtubing a tutorial - there's plenty around. It does hurt a little bit but no pain no gain! I expect you get used to it. Very simple but effective little tool. Mine did take a good few weeks to arrive but it does state that in the expected delivery.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 9, 2014 10:17 PM GMT