Profile for Dra Ana Neves > Reviews

Content by Dra Ana Neves

Dra Ana Neves (Lisboa,Portugal)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing party product!, 4 Aug. 2012
I love them and so do my friends.

We host parties almost every week, specially in Summer because we have a terrace, and these little guys are just gold!
Everyone loves to use them, not just on their glasses but also on the plates.

Great accessory if you never want to have your glass/plate/bottle mixed up with someone else's.

Trust Super Speed USB 3.0 Connect Cable for Micro-USB - 1.8 m
Trust Super Speed USB 3.0 Connect Cable for Micro-USB - 1.8 m

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it job well., 4 Aug. 2012
Great cable, works well and fast.

My only complain is that the manufacturer chose a ridiculously enormous packaging for it - it's not very eco-friendly!

Central America Footprint Handbook (Footprint Handbooks)
Central America Footprint Handbook (Footprint Handbooks)
by Richard Arghiris

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Footprint Classic, 4 Aug. 2012
I fell in love with these guides after years of using Lonely Planet.

They are so easy to get used to and also I found that the places recommended are different than the ones LP recommends and are jam packed with tourists, rendering a last minute reservation next to impossible.
Will buy FP guides again.

Mrs. Meyer's Window Spray, Lemon Verbena, 24-Ounce Bottles (Case of 3)
Mrs. Meyer's Window Spray, Lemon Verbena, 24-Ounce Bottles (Case of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves a wonderful smell wherever you use it!, 4 Aug. 2012
This is yet another brilliant product by Mrs. Meyers, besides being super effective cleaning windows and mirrored surfaces it leaves a wonderful scent for hours and hours after you clean.
It makes the boring process of house cleaning much more pleasant.

Camper Women's Mandarina 21564  Black Wedges 21564-001 4 UK, 37 EU
Camper Women's Mandarina 21564 Black Wedges 21564-001 4 UK, 37 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Confortable but not perfect, 4 Aug. 2012
I have 3 pairs of Camper Sandals and I like them all, they are practical and comfortable a without having that dorky look of Birkenstocks and other similar items.
They are also very easy to clean after using and they fit well to your foot from the 1st minute.

The only downside I can see, is if your foot is a bit wider than usual they can be a bit uncomfortable after a full day using them.

Jo Nesbo's Headhunters [DVD]
Jo Nesbo's Headhunters [DVD]
Dvd ~ Aksel Hennie

5.0 out of 5 stars I can predict a Hollywood remake on this one!, 29 July 2012
This review is from: Jo Nesbo's Headhunters [DVD] (DVD)
My boyfriend is Norwegian and in one of our trips to Norway I discovered Jo Nesbø's writing and got completely addicted, so when I got my hands on the film I was absolutely thrilled to see it.
It's an amazing book and the movie doesn't disappoint at all, obviously there are some missing items but nevertheless it makes you cling on to the screen from the beginning until the very end which is quite unpredictable ;)
Totally recommend!

Essey ES00604 Waste Bin, Black
Essey ES00604 Waste Bin, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great in our office!, 26 Jun. 2012
An amazing piece of design for all the design lovers, great quality and super easy to clean.
I was so pleased with it, that I bought one black and one white :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful smell and it's super effective!, 26 Jun. 2012
I bought this detergent in San Francisco at Whole Foods and been a loyal customer ever since, therefore I was enormously pleased when I saw it for sale on amazon.co.uk :)
It smells divine and unlike other eco-friendly detergents this one really does the job, even in your lasagna tray.
I can't recommend it enough!

Joseph Joseph Melamine Bread Bin With Cutting Board Lid - White
Joseph Joseph Melamine Bread Bin With Cutting Board Lid - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish yet the beech lid is untreated - oil before use!, 18 April 2011
We were looking for a bread box that would fit our minimalistic flat and this one seemed perfect, it indeed is a stylish object and with great aesthetic value.
It is easy to clean, made in very durable and hard melamine and it fits really well our white kitchen, everybody likes it.
The only downside is that the beech lid doesn't come oil treated as stated, so you should do it before using it to keep its appearance.
It is large enough for a normal loaf and a pack of bagels, pitas or rolls, so if you have a large family don't consider to buy this one.
I would recommend it to design loving couples which are also concern about durability and naturalness, it is well worth the money.

Alessi Gianni Jars White Achromatics 70cl
Alessi Gianni Jars White Achromatics 70cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and practicality!, 11 Nov. 2010
I was a bit reticent on buying this jar online, I had never seen it live and had no idea how good or bad it was.

So it was a good surprise to receive not only a beautiful and humorous piece of design, as well as a practical kitchen pot.
The seal is perfect made of good quality rubber and it does keep everything intact.
I will be a client for the other bigger sizes!

Page: 1 | 2