Profile for nk-0 > Reviews

Content by nk-0

nk-0

Page: 1 | 2
Rockjock mens neck warmer, scarf, hat, hood, snood - reversible (Beige/Black)
Rockjock mens neck warmer, scarf, hat, hood, snood - reversible (Beige/Black)
Offered by PARIELLA

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Oct. 2015
like a scarf

The Average American Male
The Average American Male
by Chad Kultgen

4.0 out of 5 stars a intrestng reed, 13 Mar. 2013
this book was quit literlly on of the best reeds i ever did. the carictars are all wel ritten and the romantic linc betwen the coples was unruly. it was a funny book and i laugh out lood (LOL). there're some sweering and sexing in this book. but i liked that as in made my fell funny in side and my pubes fell good in my boxxer short.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 13 Mar. 2013
I did love this sponge.
I don't own any fish and actually I was trying to buy an Abba CD for my mum but a few mis-clicks of my mouse and I had ordered this sponge. I feel that giving a bad star rating would be unfair to the seller, as it was my fault I ordered it. But I also feel that giving 5 stars to a product I will never use would be odd too. To anyone looking to purchase this sponge, I'm no expert, but it looks like a quality sponge. I might put it on ebay if anyone would care to bid.

oh, and the hand in the picture, that doesn't come with the sponge.

White 19mm Slider Shower Head Holder
White 19mm Slider Shower Head Holder
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars my god this is good!!, 13 Mar. 2013
5 stars!! a recent incident left my previous 19mm slider shower head holder damaged beyond repair. I'm like everyone else and enjoy reading books in the shower and I found that having to hold the shower made reading near impossible. I was reading The Godfather which was a good book but I think Mario Puzo simply copied the film word for word, I actually returned the book to Amazon as the book had water damage. after seven failed attempts at reading The Godfather in the shower and really having a bad time, I decided to begin to look for a replacement 19mm Slider Shower head Holder. Although my 19mm shower pole is silver, I opted to buy this white 19mm Slider Shower-head holder AND I DON'T REGRET IT!! It looks fantastic, I am now reading 3-4 books under my shower every day. I just read a book by Rab C Nesbitt, and it is a much more enjoyable experience than trying to work out what he's saying. The shower just made it that much better. Without the White 19mm Slider Shower Head Holder, this would never have been possible. Thank you Jesus, Amen!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2014 12:17 PM GMT

Jack Pyke Fleece Neck Gaiter - Black
Jack Pyke Fleece Neck Gaiter - Black
Offered by Kit Master Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars like a goat in space!, 18 Jan. 2013
This fits nicely around my thigh. I now have one fantastic warm thigh and will save up to by another to go on my other thigh. I do wonder why they aren't sold in packs of two, would make more sense, but I'm not the boss. the drawstring does add protection from wasps and bees.

Driven to Distraction
Driven to Distraction
by Jeremy Clarkson

1.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 18 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Driven to Distraction (Hardcover)
Can't help but read it in Clarkson's stop starty voice. made me want to drink acid.

Once I shaved a rabbit.

that was a story I just wrote about a rabbit. It's better than anything Clarkson has ever said.

My dad quite likes clarkson.

The Help
The Help
by Kathryn Stockett

4.0 out of 5 stars HELP, 18 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Help (Paperback)
I thought this was a self help book. It isn't. It turned out to be the prequel to the Harry Potter books. All about the magic of Harry's parents and a raunchy love scene where Harry's mum gets drunk and finally goes to bed with Harry's dad and they go unprotected and Harry is but nine months away. Would recommend to any Harry Potter fan.

Cranium Board Game
Cranium Board Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Confused, 18 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Cranium Board Game (Toy)
For some reason I thought this was the 5th instalment of the die hard series. Me and two friends had all come round my flat to watch Arnold Swertiggaha and danny glover kill ass the way they do best, when to our horror, it was a board game. we played it, it was ok.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2013 11:23 AM GMT

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant 50ml (Packaging varies)
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant 50ml (Packaging varies)

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 18 Jan. 2013
As a man, I never thought I'd be a woman. I put this cream on my whole body and within 8 hours, I'd turned into Elizabeth Arden. I have only given it 4 out of 5 as it didn't recommend putting it on the soles of my feet. Now I am a lady but have big man soles under my pretty lady feet.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2013 11:30 PM GMT

Dr. Yes (Mystery Man 3)
Dr. Yes (Mystery Man 3)
by Bateman

5.0 out of 5 stars A BOOK, 18 Jan. 2013
I thought this would be a book when I ordered it. When it arrived, it was! I was so happy as I've always wanted a book but was never totally sure how to get my hands on one. I went in to a shop once called Waterstones, a friend told me it was a good place to buy my first book. However, this was a terrible experience. I walked straight up to a woman, I knew she worked there as she was wearing a badge saying Í'm here to help. Shelly. Waterstones' That's how I knew she was employed by this book shop. I explained I was looking to join the many other people in the UK who read books, what book would you recommend for a first timer? at this she called over her manager, at first I thought to help find the perfect first book for me. But both of them grabbed my hair and jacket and pulled me through the shop in to the staff room, here they told me this was a place for experienced readers and I wasn't welcome. they lit cigarettes and burnt me on my willy then threw me out the back door which they told me they normally only used for deliveries. Buying this book was much easier. I will read it soon.

Page: 1 | 2