Profile for Stitch > Reviews

Content by Stitch

Stitch

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective Doorbell, 26 Sept. 2011
Bought this to replace our other battery one which we could take round the house. I prefer this one as don't have to worry that the batteries are going to run out in unit and then won't hear anyone, which often happened. Nice selection of tunes includes some xmas ones. This is quite a loud doorbell and easily heard when in the garden for me. I would recommend it - the added bonus being you don't lose the plug socket!

Harry and the Bucketful of Dinosaurs (Harry and the Dinosaurs)
Harry and the Bucketful of Dinosaurs (Harry and the Dinosaurs)
by Ian Whybrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, 26 Sept. 2011
I bought this for my 2 year old nephew and he loved it, my son also loved it when he was little as well. Good story book and a nice little bucket to put dinosaurs in or anything else they collect along the way. Dinosaurs are brightly coloured and not too small. Would recommend it for a gift for a pre-schooler.

Eddingtons Mini Chef Cooks Set, 11 Piece
Eddingtons Mini Chef Cooks Set, 11 Piece
Offered by Harts Of Stur

4.0 out of 5 stars Mum's helper!, 26 Sept. 2011
This a nice minature kitchen kit for the kids, with everything they need in it to help you and also pretend play with on their own. I would recommend it, not a bad priced either.

SnuggleSafe Microwave Wireless Heatpad with Fleece Cover (colour may vary)
SnuggleSafe Microwave Wireless Heatpad with Fleece Cover (colour may vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Item, 10 Sept. 2011
I have used this heating pad for my rabbit during last winter's cold weather, she loved it and always made a bee-line for it when I put it in her hutch. It does stay warm for a considerable length of time but best to put it with the rabbit as late as you can so it will give heat during the coldest part of the night. I also use it for the cat in his bed for extra warmth. The item itself heats well but the cover is material only, not good for rabbits so I used to cover it with a plastic covering to ensure the pad did not get wet. Overall a really useful heat pad and I would recommend it for all pet owners.

Melissa & Doug Sandwich Making Set
Melissa & Doug Sandwich Making Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Sandwich Making!, 10 Sept. 2011
I bought this for my 2 year old nephew and he loved it - making burgers and sandwiches - good for pretend play. Nice bright colours and can see it would be quite strong and durable. Only wish they had made a lid for the box as I can see pieces may go missing over time. However would recommend for 2 years and above as good fun!Melissa & Doug Sandwich Making Set

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Toy, 10 Sept. 2011
I bought this for my 2 year old nephew and as soon as it was opened he didn't stop cutting - he thoroughly enjoyed it and so did two 11 year old boys! Nice bright colours - also good for teaching numbers and fractions. But after very little use chopping board began to get marked with wooden knife; I'm also unsure why the mushroom is only in one piece. However overall fabulous toy for pre and early school kids. Would recommend.Cutting Vegetables Pretend Wooden Play Food [Toy]