Profile for Scorpio Woman > Reviews

Content by Scorpio Woman

Scorpio Woman "Book worm" (Coventry, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Mastrad Silicone Heart Shaped Muffin Pan - Raspberry
Mastrad Silicone Heart Shaped Muffin Pan - Raspberry

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, great results, 28 Jan 2012
Found this very easy to use. With a little cake release used to grease the pan the individual cakes came out with very little effort. Have previously avoided silicone moulds but am now a convert. Easy to store and no more worrying about scratching the pans.

Cakes for Fun
Cakes for Fun
by Jane Asher

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 8 Jan 2012
This review is from: Cakes for Fun (Paperback)
I expected to see a lot more by way of technique but Jane has taken the easy way out in lots of these designs. This isn't what I was looking for but I will be adapting some of the ideas. I feel I can make much more of the designs.

BLING BACKS Shoe Jewellery Party Dance Walk with Protection - Black
BLING BACKS Shoe Jewellery Party Dance Walk with Protection - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning addition to your party outfit, 8 Jan 2012
The BlingBacks look great and I received many enquiries and compliments about them over the party season. I wore mine with black shoes and they looked stunning. They clip on to shoe backs with ease and feel very secure.

Lesley Herbert's Complete Book of Sugarcraft Flowers
Lesley Herbert's Complete Book of Sugarcraft Flowers
by Lesley Herbert

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for course work, 8 Jan 2012
Bought this to supplement a sugarcrafting course and have so far tried a few of the designs. Very easy to follow instructions. Some of the designs look amazing and I will definitely be trying a lot more out.

Alan Silverwood 16 pieceRound Multi Mini Cake Pan Set 2" deep
Alan Silverwood 16 pieceRound Multi Mini Cake Pan Set 2" deep
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for mini cakes, 8 Jan 2012
Thjs is a very good compact solution to cooking multiple mini-cakes. Best used with parchment to ensure ease of removal when cakes are baked.

Round Cutter Ring Set, for Cookies, Pastry, Doughnuts, Sugarcraft & Cake Decoration
Offered by Lets Cook

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for sugarcrafting, 8 Jan 2012
I bought this set for sugarcrafting but they are equally useful for pastry. Good quality and a great range of sizes included in the set.

Lola Rose 'Paola' Peacock Quartzite Earrings
Lola Rose 'Paola' Peacock Quartzite Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 8 Jan 2012
I have several items of Lola Rose jewellery and these earrings are a stunning addition to my collection. They are quite long and look great for an evening out. They are quite heavy and very good quality.

Lekue Pumpkin 3D Mould Silicone
Lekue Pumpkin 3D Mould Silicone

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 2 Nov 2011
This mould is so easy to use and produces the most amazing cakes. I tried it out initially with a chocolate cake recipe, making sure I used a good cake release produce and the cake unmoulded successfully. I filled the centre cavity with fruit and drizzled white chocolate over it. I have since used it to produce cakes as recommended in the enclosed recipe using pumpkin puree and the results have always been successful. I had never produced 3D cakes before this one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2013 5:20 PM BST

Bake Me I'm Yours... Christmas: Over 20 Delicious Festive Treats: Cookies, Cupcakes, Brownies & More
by Editors of David & Charles

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed, 2 Nov 2011
I own another in the series of Bake Me, I'm Yours and most of the recipes in this book appear to be a duplication of the same. There were a few extra hints and tips with a Christmas theme as you would expect but I had hoped to be better inspired and this book didn't do it for me.

Tescoma Christmas Tree Pan Delicia, 26cm
Tescoma Christmas Tree Pan Delicia, 26cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Tree Cake Pan, 2 Nov 2011
Smaller than expected but produces cakes in an ideal christmas tree shape and can be used with most recipes. I used both chocolate and carrot cake recipes. Make sure the pan is properly prepared before use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10