Profile for Scorpio Woman > Reviews

Content by Scorpio Woman

Scorpio Woman "Book worm" (Coventry, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Old River Road Crab Shaped Cookie Cutter Biscuit Mold Jello Copper NEW
Old River Road Crab Shaped Cookie Cutter Biscuit Mold Jello Copper NEW

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sized cutters, 26 Jun. 2013
The fact that I am a returning customer should indicate that I am extremely satisfied with this seller. The cutters are good quality, quite big and the collection has shapes that are different from the norm. I haven't seen anything to compare in the UK. The items arrived well packaged and within the estimated timeframe. I will be watching this seller in the hope of adding new and unusual cutters to my expanding collection.

Old River Road Lobster Shaped Cookie Cutter Biscuit Mold Jello Copper NEW
Old River Road Lobster Shaped Cookie Cutter Biscuit Mold Jello Copper NEW

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sized cutters, 26 Jun. 2013

Old River Road Horse Shaped Cookie Cutter Biscuit Mold Jello Copper NEW
Old River Road Horse Shaped Cookie Cutter Biscuit Mold Jello Copper NEW

5.0 out of 5 stars Great-sized Cutters, 26 Jun. 2013
The fact that I'm a returning customer should tell you that I am extremely satisfied with these items. They are great quality and a fantastic large size (I've seen nothing to compare in the UK) and interesting shapes. I will keep watching this seller and hope to add to my collection of cutters in the future.

Fred Cursed Cookies Cutter, Grey
Fred Cursed Cookies Cutter, Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!, 17 Jun. 2013
I bought this as an addition to the Ginger Deadmen I also have. These are great for hallowe'en and other spooky celebrations and they're certainly a talking point with everyone.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 17 Jun. 2013
Item arrived within estimated time of delivery. Item exactly as described but can't help feeling a little disappointed in the overall appearance and it looks a bit too flimsy for its intended use. However, once it's 'dressed up' a bit I'm sure it will give the effect I'm looking for.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple but elegant, 14 Jun. 2013
A nice looking 2-tier cake stand, simple in design and easy to put together. Seller communications were good and dispatch was quick and efficient. However, the stand does seem a bit flimsy and I would prefer slightly thicker acrylic, nonetheless, I am certain is will prove a useful cake stand.

Lacor-68246-DOUGH DIVIDER EXPANDABLE
Lacor-68246-DOUGH DIVIDER EXPANDABLE

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use with a little practice, 14 Jun. 2013
This is a quality product and a useful tool for the experienced baker. Produces good results for latice pastry and is easy to store.

White Window Screen Mesh Net Insect Fly Bug Mosquito -- 4.2 ft X 4.9 ft -- Can be cut down to size
Offered by chinkyboo

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 14 Jun. 2013
Basically a piece of net curtain, but very effective against flying insects. I purchased this item for my shop as an environmental health requirement.

Old River Road Starfish Shaped Cookie Cutter Biscuit Mold Jello Copper NEW
Old River Road Starfish Shaped Cookie Cutter Biscuit Mold Jello Copper NEW
Offered by langton_info_england

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size cutter, 14 Jun. 2013
Received items within estimated despatch time and communications from seller kept me informed of progress of my order. I love these cutters, they're a good, big size and produce great results. Will be adding to my collection from this seller.

Back to Baking: 200 Timeless Recipes to Bake, Share, and Enjoy
Back to Baking: 200 Timeless Recipes to Bake, Share, and Enjoy
by Anna Olson

5.0 out of 5 stars My 'Go to' Baking Bible, 15 May 2013
It took me ages to source a copy of this book at a reasonable price and I'm so glad I persevered. I have tried quite a few of Anna's recipes so far and the results do not disappoint. I like the writing style and the recipes are really easy to follow (although I do find it strange that measures are given in ml) and there are also lots of helpful tips. The fudge brownies have been a particular favourite with family and friends.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11