Profile for choupinette > Reviews

Content by choupinette

choupinette

Page: 1 | 2
Pack of 20 Caraselle Pet Hair Remover Multipack Refills with 150m long roll of sticky paper with adh
Offered by CaraselleDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy ever!, 22 April 2014
I am always using and needing hair remover rollers... bought this pack 3 years ago and i still have half a stock left!
It really lasts a long time and is very sticky ! perfect for everyday use !

PINK 500ml Glass Drinking Bottle - Non-Slip Silicone Grip - BPA Free - 100% Recyclable

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 22 April 2014
I had been looking for a portable bottle for my juices/smoothies for a long time and this one is perfect...
it's in glass, therefore does not smell once you've washed it and LOVE the colour.
really good

Styropor Solid Cone Styrofoam Polystyrene Cone Shape
Styropor Solid Cone Styrofoam Polystyrene Cone Shape
Offered by Direct Florist Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for me, 22 April 2014
I wanted to create a Ferrero Rocher tower and this cone worked fine for me!!!!!!
tower looked pretty cool l

Super Jumbo Straws 9 Inch Clear - Box of 200 | Drinking Straws, Ideal for Milkshakes, Smoothies and Slushies
Offered by Drinkstuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 22 April 2014
I needed jumbo straws for my smoothies and those were perfect... easy to wash and use again should you wish to do so!

Orla Kiely 3 Herb Pots With Tray
Orla Kiely 3 Herb Pots With Tray

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect !!!, 23 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Orla Kiely 3 Herb Pots With Tray
I needed some basic good looking pots for my kitchen since I use a lot of fresh herbs when cooking. They not only look gorgeous but are also the perfect size! Would recommend to anyone

Beacon Fizzer - Strawberry - Pack of 5
Beacon Fizzer - Strawberry - Pack of 5
Offered by Your South African Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars yummyyyy, 15 Feb. 2013
I LOVE, ADORE those... theyare my favourite and they did not used to sell them in the uk so i always used to order them ! but now there are some south african shops around where i am where i can get them :)

Soapstone Oil Burner with Door - Small (Jali)
Soapstone Oil Burner with Door - Small (Jali)

2.0 out of 5 stars small, 15 Feb. 2013
it looks really nice in picture and so on... but once it arrived i did nto realise how small it wasd ! therefore the oil does not spread so much around the room !!

Soapstone Oil Burner - Small Square (Temple)
Soapstone Oil Burner - Small Square (Temple)

2.0 out of 5 stars very small..., 15 Feb. 2013

Caraselle Lint Roller Pet Hair Remover for taking pet hair from clothing & upholstery
Offered by CaraselleDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 15 Feb. 2013
I use it nearly everyday.... I dont actually have any pets, but i do get irritated when my clothes dont look neat... I use it so often and it works really well... better then anything i have ever bought before...

Bodum COOL Water Jug 1.5L/51oz - Lime Green
Bodum COOL Water Jug 1.5L/51oz - Lime Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it for summer ;), 15 Feb. 2013
I was offered one of those but broke mine :( But loved it so much that I had to get another one.... so perfect for summer times

Page: 1 | 2