Profile for Ms. A. Hitchen > Reviews

Content by Ms. A. Hitchen

Ms. A. Hitchen "Ally 7" (UK)

12x10 Modern Acrylic Photo Frame - Stylish Wall Frame
12x10 Modern Acrylic Photo Frame - Stylish Wall Frame
Offered by get acrylic photo frames
Price: 21.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking frame, 21 Feb 2013
Great value and looks amazing mounted on the wall. Was easy to fit too, need to just make sure your drill holes are accurate as its quite a rigid fit.

OtterBox Commuter Smartphone Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
OtterBox Commuter Smartphone Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protection, 21 Feb 2013
After searching Amazon for what seemed like hours I settled on this supplier. My issue was differentiating fakes from genuine. I think this is genuine otterbox and it has done the job. After several months it is still sturdy and protecting my phone. It is not over bulky and having dropped it a couple of times it has survived unscathed.

12 X MEXICAN STRAW SOMBRERO LARGE HATS IDEAL FANCY DRESS
12 X MEXICAN STRAW SOMBRERO LARGE HATS IDEAL FANCY DRESS
Offered by partiesandgifts
Price: 42.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 21 Feb 2013
Used for a trip to Spain for a 50th. Looked great good quality and the best price I found. Not over large but big enough!

Go Snowboard
Go Snowboard
by Neil McNab
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book but can be confusing, 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: Go Snowboard (Paperback)
I bought this book after 5 years of boarding. Overall I would recommend, my only issue is that all the diagrams are shown in goofy and it isn't so easy to imagine the same moves regular. This made it a frustrating read. The DVD is short but good. I have nothing to compare this with but I did learn some tips.

CASIO EXILIM EX-H5 PREMIUM PU LEATHER HORIZONTAL CAMERA CASE / COVER / POUCH WITH BELT LOOP - BLACK PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit!, 21 July 2011
Fits well and easy and quick access to camera. The magnetic closing mechanism is quite strong. Inside the lining is nice and soft.

Aviva Trio Soap - Shampoo - Gel Dispenser - White
Aviva Trio Soap - Shampoo - Gel Dispenser - White
Offered by Norwood Trading Ltd
Price: 17.92

4.0 out of 5 stars best available, 21 July 2011
I bought this as was sick of having bottles all over the shower, I do love what it does. It is solid construction and high quality and has been in teh shower for over 6 months and still looks new. The dispenser pumps are good and although not alot comes out with one pump you can just press it a few times. Things do last longer, particularly shower gel! The only downside (for me) is that it does remind me of being in a hotel and perhaps the design could be more modern it does look to me a bit old fashioned. However thats my opinion and one where the benefits of this brilliant idea far out way the one negative!

Casio Exilim EX-H5 Digital Camera - Black (12.1MP, 10x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera, 21 July 2011
I read many reviews on this and other camera's and I went with it becasue it offered good features for the price. The which accreditation is always soemthing I have felt can be replied upon. I used it for the first time and it is so easy and the photo's were fantastic. The camera is solid, a little heavy (due to the metal casing probably) but no other negatives. The location and function of the buttons it fine, some people have a moan about this but all seems geared up for quick turn on and shoot! You will not be dissappointed.

KTWO Address and Occasions Book
KTWO Address and Occasions Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 24 Feb 2011
This review is from: KTWO Address and Occasions Book
I have been looking for a birthday/address book for an age. It seems to be either one or the other or an address book with notes pages for birthdays. This book caters for both functions equally and there are plenty of pages for both and a useful section to make a note of good ideas for gifts all year. The book is a little big for a handbag but on the plus the lines are adequate to write in without needing a magnifying glass to read! The birthdays are a month to view which is handy.

STORAGE CUPBOARD WHITE W/TOP DRAWER FLOOR STANDING
STORAGE CUPBOARD WHITE W/TOP DRAWER FLOOR STANDING
Offered by The More Shop Ltd
Price: 45.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Overall not great, 24 Feb 2011
I bought this on the back of the reviews and it came well packaged and promptly. It was flat packed and all the parts were labelled well. The reasons why I gave this a 2 are as follows:

1. The very first instruction is incorrect, a and b where the other way round
2. The wood dowels where too thin and therefore useless unless you use wood glue!
3. The material is very soft and as a result one corner the paint had come off and another piece had been damaged even though it was well packaged.
4. The instructions (despite the bad start) were ok although not always logical so you may find your own way.
5. The door over hung at the bottom left hand corner, it looked like this was due to the holes provided for the pivot were not in line or it could be warped I am not sure, its at the bottom so not noticeable and a further magenetic fixing would probably sort it.

In short for [] reasonable, does not look a million dollars though (like one review said) but I couldnt find one I really liked so it will do for now. I would definitely use wood glue or you will have problems.

Dyson DC07 Lifetime Filter
Dyson DC07 Lifetime Filter
Offered by GoVacuum
Price: 7.56

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a genuine Dyson product misleading advertising, 3 Nov 2010
Feel mislead in the advertising of this product, says by Dyson and the description is Dyson DC07 Lifetime filter. The picture is of a genuine Dyson filter and the RRP is the cost of a genuine product. What arrived was not a dyson product, perhaps a little naive but do not like being conned and feel like I have. Just be aware this is not a genuine part but a cheap copy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2011 11:53 AM GMT