Profile for Jackie > Reviews

Content by Jackie

Jackie

Greatest Hits of the 60s (1960s, sixties)
Greatest Hits of the 60s (1960s, sixties)
Offered by Not2day Media

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly Disappointing, 17 Jun. 2014
I purchased this cd for my Husbands Birthday present, he was delighted when he opened it, but on listening to it noticed that many of the Artist were not the Originals!! I realise it wasn't an expensive cd, but I purchased another Hit's of the 60's cd, which has VW Beetles on the cover, that one is perfect with all original artists!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2015 10:55 AM GMT

Keeping Up Appearances - The Complete Collection [DVD] [2013]
Keeping Up Appearances - The Complete Collection [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Patricia Routledge

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Memories, 10 Feb. 2014
I purchased this Dvd for one of my Husbands Christmas presents as we both used to love the programmes. It certainly made him smile when he opened it.
As yet we have only watched the first disc, memories came flooding back.....still as funny as we remembered.
Highly Recommend
Great Price too.

Originals Womens Desert Boot Petrol Patent Leather 5.5 UK
Originals Womens Desert Boot Petrol Patent Leather 5.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them!, 10 Feb. 2014
I purchased these boots as they were just what I'd been looking for, for sometime. I was a little disappointed when they first arrived as they felt really snug.
I had spoken to a friend who had purchased some previously, she had already advised me to go up half a size from normal boots, and they will give! so after wearing around the house for 20 minutes or so, they felt great. The only problem I have at the moment is that the back of the boot seems to come up quite high, and the leather seems quite stiff, I'm finding they rub!
I am really hoping that this will also give and soften soon, so I am just wearing them for very short spells at the moment.!

Tall Glass Coffee Mugs & Latte Spoons, 13.25oz 14.5cm - Set of 2.
Tall Glass Coffee Mugs & Latte Spoons, 13.25oz 14.5cm - Set of 2.
Offered by Bar Equipment Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Latte Mugs, 6 Jun. 2013
Love theses Latte Mugs, they are perfect fo my Dolce Gusto machine, there is room for nice squiry cream on top too.
I was a little disappointed with the spoons though, I appreciate tha they were free, but after a couple of uses they have gone all mottled which I think will turn to rust, I have tried to clean off the marks without sucess.

Kampa Airlock Junior Camp Air Bed with Side Cushions Candyfloss Pink
Kampa Airlock Junior Camp Air Bed with Side Cushions Candyfloss Pink
Offered by Tamworth Camping Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bed, 27 May 2012
I purchased this bed for my two Granddaughters, basically for sleep-overs as they are both a little small for a large bed. I was pleasantly surprised with this bed, we used to have one of the Ready Beds, which my eldest Granddaughter used to roll off -so this bed is so much better with the high sides.My Daughter also borrowed it to take the children on a family Caravan holiday, she was very impressed with it too. Highly recommend this item.

Sew!
Sew!
by Cath Kidston

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book, Great Ideas, 20 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Sew! (Paperback)
I purchased this book, after a friend showed me hers, and the lovely free bag which she had made! however as I'm a novice, I had another friend who is an experienced seamstress to help me, she was struggling to understand the instructions given, but between us managed to complete the bag within a few hours! I then compared it to the one which my other friend had made and was very disappointed to find that my bag was so much smaller than hers, mine looks more like a wash bag!! how could this be? when we had identical pre-cut materials!!

It is such a lovely book, which so many inspirational challenges! I do wish that the instructions were aimed more for the novice, as I would really like to be able to achieve some of them without help!

I would be interested to know if anyone else had a similar experience with the size of the free bag!