Profile for yukry > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Soaked in Luxury Edenjack Women's Blazer Cream Small
Soaked in Luxury Edenjack Women's Blazer Cream Small

5.0 out of 5 stars As beautiful as the matching skirt!, 16 Jan. 2014
First I noticed the skirt and then I was lucky enough to find the jacket! Beautiful and both my girlfriend and I love it!

HELL BUNNY 50s Skirt BLACK PETTICOAT 20" M 8-12
HELL BUNNY 50s Skirt BLACK PETTICOAT 20" M 8-12
Offered by ripleys clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect match!, 16 Jan. 2014
I bought a Hell Bunny black Summer dress for my girlfriend! This Petticoat was a perfect complement for that dress!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best!, 16 Jan. 2014
I have never seen so beautiful summer dress! My girlfriend loves it and I hope I will see her wearing it all the time in the Summer!

Soaked in Luxury Eden Pencil Women's Skirt Cream Small
Soaked in Luxury Eden Pencil Women's Skirt Cream Small

5.0 out of 5 stars I simply love this skirt!, 16 Jan. 2014
Of course it was not for me, but for my beautiful girlfriend! She loves it, and it fits her perfectly!

Size 10 Pikolinos Men's 09z-5800v Leather Casual
Size 10 Pikolinos Men's 09z-5800v Leather Casual

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Pikolinos!, 16 Jan. 2014
I bought them, even they are a little tight for me because i normally take size 11! The left one fits perfectly, the right one is a little tight, but it will be stretched at the local shoe repair store! I wish my proper size was always available, but by the time these shoes make it to Amazon, there are only left overs! I live in Canada, so the European stores that sell them are hard to find on line!

Pikolinos Men's Jerez 09z Moccasin Black 11 UK / EU 45
Pikolinos Men's Jerez 09z Moccasin Black 11 UK / EU 45

5.0 out of 5 stars Pikolinos are the best of it's kind, 16 Jan. 2014
I have been buying them for over 10 years now ever since I discovered them on my trip to Germany in 2002, and I will never stop buying them!

Hell Bunny Mid Length (20") Tutu Style Petticoat / Underskirt (XS/M, White)
Hell Bunny Mid Length (20") Tutu Style Petticoat / Underskirt (XS/M, White)
Offered by The Rock Collection

3.0 out of 5 stars Puzzling!, 1 Oct. 2013
Since these petticoats are to be worn with summer Hell Bunny dresses, the appropiate length of the petticoat should be specified, while ordering the dresses themselves right on the Amazon website. Unfortunately it was not!!!!! So it was a trial and error affair. First petticoats (mini) were too short, these are a little too long and would have to be shorten. perhaps ideal length would be 40 cm (16 inches). Since they were delivered to Canada and return back, the delivery and return charges approach the cost of the petticoats, so these ones would have to be altered over here. Thes are summer garments, so the choice of the top part of the fabric is puzzling (too heavy forthe summer). The rest of the petticoats are superb.

SPM KA60316221 Womens Leather, taupe, Size 38 EU
SPM KA60316221 Womens Leather, taupe, Size 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Just arrived yesterday!, 1 Oct. 2013
These boots are going to feel very nice and warm during the long Canadian Winter! I just wish they ere available in different colours, because they will not go well with a lot pants and leggins leggins that I have.

Skin Women's Bay Blue Ankle Strap Heels CARPE DIEM 5 UK
Skin Women's Bay Blue Ankle Strap Heels CARPE DIEM 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars This time in blue!, 1 Oct. 2013
Last spring we bought these in grape colour. They were beautiful, a little too narrow! They came on sale, so I surprised her with this pair, still a little narrow, but of excellent quality and complements some Summer dresses!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Yellow Butterflies, 1 Oct. 2013
She loved the other five dresses so much, I had to get this one too! Now my Girl has one in every available colour! Excellent quality, and beautiful!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4