Profile for Gladys > Reviews

Rick Stein's India
Rick Stein's India
by Rick Stein

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Rick Stein's India (Hardcover)
Fantastic book with authentic and tasty recipes. Would recommend it to anyone who loves Indian cooking.

Glitzy Gizmos Pink Glitter Sock Cover Pouch Case Suitable for APPLE iPOD TOUCH 4 4G 4TH Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars Cover for my Ipod, 12 Mar. 2013
I had looked long and hard for a pouch like this. I wanted something sparkly but not over the top. This was perfect. It looks fantastic and it arrived within the stipulated period. I definitely recommend it.

Thank You - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Thank You - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Certificate, 12 Mar. 2013
I purchased this item for my brother. The voucher was sent to my email address within minutes. Its the perfect gift for anyone, young or old. After all, who does not love using Amazon?

Marzipan Magic: Animal Modelling Made Easy
Marzipan Magic: Animal Modelling Made Easy
by Maisie Parrish

5.0 out of 5 stars Marzipan Magic: Animal Modelling Made Easy, 7 Jan. 2013
I have recently taken up cake decorating and love this book. I haven't started using it yet but the designs seem easy to follow... Looking forward to using it.

Sugar Shoes (Twenty to Make)
Sugar Shoes (Twenty to Make)
by Frances McNaughton

5.0 out of 5 stars Sugar Shoes (Twenty to Make), 7 Jan. 2013
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2013 5:20 PM GMT

World Stamp Album, Hinges, Stamps, Tweezers & Magnifier
World Stamp Album, Hinges, Stamps, Tweezers & Magnifier
by Stanley Gibbons

5.0 out of 5 stars World Stamp Album, Hinges, Stamps, Tweezers & Magnifier, 7 Jan. 2013
My son has just taken an interest in stamp collecting and I decided to get him this kit. He loved it and can't wait to start using.

Goan Kitchen (Chefs Special)
Goan Kitchen (Chefs Special)
by Rita D'Souza

5.0 out of 5 stars Goan Kitchen (Chefs Special), 7 Jan. 2013
I am always on the look out for Goan cookbooks and this one caught my eye. The recipes are easy and I am sure to try all of them.

Zap Liverpool Multi Crest Fleece Blanket
Zap Liverpool Multi Crest Fleece Blanket
Offered by Home-Expressions

5.0 out of 5 stars Zap Liverpool Multi Crest Fleece Blanket, 7 Jan. 2013
I bought this for a friend for Christmas and he absolutely loved it. Fantastic choice of gift and arrived in good time for Christmas.

15.6 inch 15 inch Laptop Skin Vinyl Decal with Colourful Patterns and Leather Effect Laminate MADE IN BRITAIN for Samsung/ASUS/Acer/Toshiba
Offered by TaylorHe

1.0 out of 5 stars 15'6 Inch Taylorhe laptop skin, 20 Oct. 2012
What can I write? When I received the product I was literally in shock. I don't know what I expected by all I received was a piece of sticky on sheet to stick onto my computer. It was difficult to stick on as it kept on getting air bubbles. In the end I just have to throw it away. It was a waste of money.

Kingdom of the Wicked (Skulduggery Pleasant, Book 7)
Kingdom of the Wicked (Skulduggery Pleasant, Book 7)
by Derek Landy

5.0 out of 5 stars Skulduggery Pleasant - Kingdom of the Wicked, 20 Oct. 2012
The book arrived in mint condition and I was amazed to get a hard back book at such a reasonable price, especially since it is the latest in the Skulduggery series. My son was thrilled.

Page: 1 | 2