Profile for s_anarchist > Reviews

s_anarchist

The Lost Son: A Supernatural Novel of Suspense
The Lost Son: A Supernatural Novel of Suspense

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, 25 Oct. 2013
I bought this after reading novellas by the same author and thought I'd try one of his full length works. I would say it's not as good as some of his other stuff as some parts seem a bit too 'fluffy' for my liking, however it was an enjoyable read none the less with memerable characters and story.

The Cabin II: Asylum
The Cabin II: Asylum

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 Oct. 2013
Fantastic story with several unexpected twists and turns completing what was started in 'The Cabin'. You will not be disapppointed by this novella-I can't praise it enough!

The Cabin
The Cabin

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Cabin (Kindle Edition)
This is a fantastic start to a very gripping story! You'll need to read this to get the full background and build up to 'The Cabin II' were most of the incredible twists and turns to the story are but it's more than worth it! Keep in mind both books are novellas so won't take long to read.

They
They

2.0 out of 5 stars Predictable read...., 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: They (Kindle Edition)
I have been reading several horror novels on the run up to Halloween and this is the only one that has let me down. The story started well then seemed to just drag on. By the time I reached the half-way mark I could predict what the supposed 'twists' were. In the end I was bored and half the story line had just fizzled out leaving unanswered questions and disappointment at what could have been a very good book.

Panasonic RP-HJE170E-W Ear Canal Headphones - White
Panasonic RP-HJE170E-W Ear Canal Headphones - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery-very effective headphones, 11 Jan. 2011
I bought these to replace the standard ipod headphones as they were getting old and I am very noise concious on the bus meaning I don't want my music too loud that it will annoy my fellow passangers but as a result I hear other people's music, the noisy bus engine, conversations and there's always that one hyperactive child at the front! These headphones are a God send! I ordereed them on a Wednesday afternoon and they arrived by Monday morning which was a nice surprise as I wasn't expecting them just so quick! They have a nice fit in the ear-canal and don't go too far in and cause discomfort. The buds form a nice seal meaning they don't fall out easily and prevents sound escaping so that they give a nice clear sound that doesn't need to be too loud to hear and isn't drowned out by the person shouting their conversation all over the bus! Ticks all the right boxes and a great buy!