Profile for Little blonde rock chick > Reviews

Content by Little blonde ...

Little blonde rock chick (yorkshire, UK)

Iron Fist Shining Heart - 4 Uk - Black & Red - Man Made
Iron Fist Shining Heart - 4 Uk - Black & Red - Man Made

5.0 out of 5 stars The photo's can't do these shoes justice!!!, 11 April 2013
These are my 3rd pair of Iron Fist shoes and I LOVE THEM!!!!!
The photo's really don't convey just how sparkly and pretty they are, and the love hearts are bright red.

The heel is quite a bit higher than my other pairs of Iron Fist, but I'm sure I'll manage!!!

Highly recommended. x

Joico K-Pak Deep- Penetrating Reconstructor Treatment For Damaged Hair 150ml / 5.1 fl.oz.
Offered by uk-hair-care

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my hair!!!!!!!!, 29 Nov. 2011
After a disastrous trip to the hairdressers to top up my highlights, the junior in the salon mixed double strength peroxide, which was then put onto my hair!
The result was hair which was burning and literally coming away in my hands. I couldn't even touch my hair for days because the damage was so bad it was just breaking off in massive clumps.

I ordered this product after seeing good reviews - fully expecting it not to have much effect on my seemingly unsaveable hair.

I put the product on, wrapped my head in cling film and a towel to add heat to the hair mask, and after 2 applications of this my hair was unbelievably much better!!

Admittedly I did leave the product on for hours rather than 5-10 mins, but I can honestly say that this product has saved my hair and I can't rate it highly enough!!

After less than a week of using this product religiously, no-one can even tell that my hair was in such dire condition. I recommend it wholeheartedly.

My Appetite for Destruction: Sex, and Drugs, and Guns N’ Roses
My Appetite for Destruction: Sex, and Drugs, and Guns N’ Roses

4.0 out of 5 stars My Appetite for Destruction: Sex, and Drugs, and Guns N' Roses - Steven Adler, 3 Sept. 2010
After reading Slash's autobiography, i thought it would be interestng to see things from another band members perspective.

Steve Adler has had a tumultuous time, with the usual rock and roll excesses - more drugs than should be mortally possible to take, and at times rather graphic tales of dalliances with groupies.

The book left me wondering about Steven Adler, because although he does admit throughout the book that he has behaved stupidly throughout his career/life, there always seems to be an undercurrent of pointing the finger elsewhere for his troubles!
The thing that does amuse though is how messed up would you have to be to be kicked out of GnR for doing drugs??!

A good read, detailing his life before, during and after Guns n Roses.

If you like rock autobiographies it may well be for you.

Discovering Beautiful: On the Road to Somewhere
Discovering Beautiful: On the Road to Somewhere
by Rory Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars A discovery!!, 8 Mar. 2010
From the start, this book grips you & takes you through a variety of emotions.
At the outset, the initial thought is that we're reading about a misguided, lost and thoroughly irresponsible human being... but as the book progresses you travel along with the author, witnessing him metamorphasise into a person almost unrecognisable from the beginning of the book.
Once you start reading, it's very difficult to put the book down.
I often found myself using the 'just one more chapter' rule!!
From the beautiful descriptions of his travels across the USA, to the authors eventual spiritual enlightenment, it really is a riveting and thought-provoking read.
The boy from Yorkshire done good!!