Profile for hilary > Reviews

Content by hilary

hilary

Page: 1 | 2
Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park (Nintendo DS)
Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park (Nintendo DS)
Offered by NextDayEntertainment
Price: 5.36

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair price, 12 Mar 2014
We bought this for our granddaughter and she plays with it rarely. We also have been unable to activate the "quick games" so not sure the entire spectrum of games work well.

10.2" Laptop Netbook Neoprene Case Slip Sleeve Hot Pink
10.2" Laptop Netbook Neoprene Case Slip Sleeve Hot Pink
Offered by BEST DEALS DIRECT UK
Price: 3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 3 Feb 2014
This case has been wonderful and protects my netbook and there is room for memory sticks too. Being slightly padded it is good protection.

Dog Bone Cookie Cutter 3.5"
Dog Bone Cookie Cutter 3.5"
Offered by ACE KITCHEN ESSENTIALS
Price: 2.38

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 3 Feb 2014
These were bought as a bit of fun and they certainly have been. I am tempted to buy more as jokey gifts for anyone who bakes biscuits. Worth trying.

Toshiba NB520-10P Intel Atom N570, 1GB, 250GB, 10.1", W7 Starter, Harman Kardon speakers, Bluetooth, Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing, 3 Feb 2014
I searched well and read lots of reviews and initially found this netbook very good but over 2 years, I have no working camera, and 2 of the usb ports have ceased to work. One 'blew' with a mouse plugged in and that disabled the one next to it. They are expensive to repair so now I have one usb port. Not what I expected from the 2nd best rated netbook at the time.

Samsung SE-S084C, External USB 2.0 Slimline 8X DVD Writer, Black
Samsung SE-S084C, External USB 2.0 Slimline 8X DVD Writer, Black
Offered by Fast Link
Price: 23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Feb 2014
I would have given this 5 stars except that I had to send it back as it was my computer at fault so I was unable to use the DVD writer.

Aurora AS610C 6 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder with Waste Bin
Aurora AS610C 6 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder with Waste Bin
Price: 30.52

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Dec 2013
This shredder is very substantial and has an easy empty system. The only criticism I would raise is that it is easy to jam when flicking the on switch to off as it has gone beyond the off position into reverse and jammed the paper.

Kingston Technology DT101G2/8GB - Kingston DataTraveler 101 8GB (G2) USB 2.0 Flash Drive (Red)
Offered by iFlash
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Dec 2013
So far I have put 100 cds on this stick and still got space for a lot more. What a brilliant way to get rid of cds and still have all your music.

Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner plus Kit A1, Red/Black
Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner plus Kit A1, Red/Black
Price: 94.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Dec 2013
I already have a Henry for downstairs so it was no contest when my electrolux needed yet another band after only a few years! My only disappointment is that to keep it available instantly, the storage of the hose in position takes up quite a lot of space in both height and width.

Goodmans 320GB Freeview Digital DTR Recorder
Goodmans 320GB Freeview Digital DTR Recorder
Offered by Trusted-Goods
Price: 69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use, 14 Nov 2013
Excellent service and a good simple piece of equipment. We already have a simple recorder and this Goodmans is slightly slower to react when selecting functions.

Kingston Technology DataTraveler G3 16GB USB Flash Drive - Blue
Kingston Technology DataTraveler G3 16GB USB Flash Drive - Blue
Offered by iFlash
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 6 Aug 2013
I have a lot of memory sticks and found that regardless of the value price, the quality is still good

Page: 1 | 2